3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U and 3DS VC

Showing 341 to 360 of 450

AuthorMessage

Stu13

341. Posted:

They seriously need to remove the page for this from the NA eShop altogether. Just make it disappear until it is actually released. I can't even browse my wish list without seeing SMB3 at the top of it and getting raged up.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3ds friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

faint

342. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

Looks like I was correct but only the USA isn't getting it this year. (That presumes of course I can actually access the eshop to buy it.)

Nintendo are incredibly unprofessional at the moment. (Many parents will not like them much after this mess).

steam psn and microsoft all went down on christmas. just sayn

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

faint

343. Posted:

Stu13 wrote:

They seriously need to remove the page for this from the NA eShop altogether. Just make it disappear until it is actually released. I can't even browse my wish list without seeing SMB3 at the top of it and getting raged up.

if its that bad why not buy it in the wii shop section?

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

344. Posted:

Stu13 wrote:

Pretend it's not there! :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

345. Posted:

So predictable SO F-ING PREDICTABLE! Of course they don't keep their promise. I mean come on! How hard is it to bring an old game to the virtual console??? They had like five months and they rather bs with us than be true with us. It is in my wish list for a while and on the website for months! Who sent Ninty an angry letter yet? Who? They deserved coal for Christmas, they all do! They can go die in a fire! Let's see what they did wrong on this jolly time of the year.
-Eshop is down.
-No ALTTP
-No SMB3
-Europe and Japan get all the good stuff for the Eshop and VC while NA gives us crap or nothing, which brings me to my next point:
-Why is there only one or sometimes no VC game each week?!?!?!

You got lots of unsatisfied customers, Nintendo. I got five dollars in my Eshop account and I am willing to wait to spend it on SMB3 or ALTTP. BUT HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!!

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

346. Posted:

Maybe next week :)

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Stu13

347. Posted:

I'm going to go stand on Nintendo's lawn and hold up a boombox playing Peter Gabriel. Just to let them know that I care.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3ds friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

348. Posted:

I mean it, I really am shocked how many people are so upset about one old game that's been released on a bunch of consoles before. (ok, yeah, it's only like, 5 people, but still, they're very loud and obnoxious people, and it's still more than there needs to be) Just play something else, or play it on one of your other consoles. It's on the Wii (VC and disc), Wii U (though Wii mode), GBA, NES, and SNES. The only reason to get it for the 3DS is convenience, but it's not convenient until you actually have it, and getting upset about it is just counterintuitive. So come on, guys, just calm down...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

faint

349. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I mean it, I really am shocked how many people are so upset about one old game that's been released on a bunch of consoles before. (ok, yeah, it's only like, 5 people, but still, they're very loud and obnoxious people, and it's still more than there needs to be) Just play something else, or play it on one of your other consoles. It's on the Wii (VC and disc), Wii U (though Wii mode), GBA, NES, and SNES. The only reason to get it for the 3DS is convenience, but it's not convenient until you actually have it, and getting upset about it is just counterintuitive. So come on, guys, just calm down...

this

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

350. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

As the great Conellossus appropriately once said (well, an hour ago), you can go die in a fire!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

351. Posted:

Stu13 wrote:

I'm going to go stand on Nintendo's lawn and hold up a boombox playing Peter Gabriel. Just to let them know that I care.

You should spell out "WHERE IS SUPER MARIO BROS 3?!" using mushrooms ;)

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Blast

352. Posted:

@CanisWolfred I see your point but let's switch the tables here. What's a game you're looking forward to? Imagine that game released somewhere else but you still can't buy it. Imagine you only have one way to buy that game because you only have one platform... wouldn't you get upset that the game kept getting "delayed" and not released? Give the guys in this thread who are angry a freaking break. They have the RIGHT to be UPSET.
Super Mario Bros. 3 is like the hot girl who catches your eye at school but never says a word to you.
She's a tease.
The fact that we can see the game in Eshop but we can't even buy it... is a even bigger tease.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

353. Posted:

I don't mind anyone being upset but continually ranting about it makes them seem like that spoiled kid in a toy store who can't get what he wants. I apologize for not wording it better, but that's the best scenario I can think of until I find a better one...

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Blast

354. Posted:

@DarkwingLz I understand. I really do... but what else can these guys do besides rant and get angry? They are throwing their money at the screen but nothing is happening. A customer is eager to buy a product that refuses to get released.

Edited on by Blast

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

355. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

@DarkwingLz I understand. I really do... but what else can these guys do besides rant and get angry?

What else could they do? Oh, I don't know. I can think of a few thousand things off the top of my head.

What Lz said...it's fine to be annoyed, but constantly whining over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over? Spoiled kid in a toy store is a perfect analogy.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

356. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

@DarkwingLz I understand. I really do... but what else can these guys do besides rant and get angry? They are throwing their money at the screen but nothing is happening. A customer is eager to buy a product that refuses to get released.

It will come eventually. It's not the end of the freaking world if it's not released when you want it. Surely there are other things you can do or play with in the mean time :O

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Blast

357. Posted:

@DarkwingLz LOL oh I'm not one of the guys who are incredibly upset. I am ticked but I'm not upset. I'm just gonna pretend the game doesn't exist and play other games.

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

358. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

They can buy and play Super Mario Bros. 3 on there Wii U in Wii Mode. If theu want to play the game so badly they can. I understand wanting things on the Wii U side but there is a way to buy it if they want to play it.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Blast

359. Posted:

@DefHalan You're assuming they even own a Wii U.... or a Wii.

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

360. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

THIS

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, NOPE

My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.

The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.

Miiverse Profile

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97