3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U and 3DS VC

Showing 321 to 340 of 473

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gold

321. Posted:

Japan gets this today or tomo. Can't remember which one it is. NA could get tomo... prays

Smash Bros. 4 Most Wanted (IMO)
1. Slime
2. Shulk
3. Rayman
4. Wonder Red
5. Mii

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

322. Posted:

Japan already has the 3DS version. They're getting the Wii U version tomorrow

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Conellossus

323. Posted:

Please, NoA, don't let us down. I'll send an angry letter or two. Or ten.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingMike

324. Posted:

I've probably already made this joke before but... doesn't anybody remember (one variation of) the SMB3 NA commercial?
"He's back. All you had to do was ask."
Then again, this time the entire US wasn't willing form a Mario's Face Across America. That's why asking didn't work.

KingMike

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neko_Chan

325. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

I've probably already made this joke before but... doesn't anybody remember (one variation of) the SMB3 NA commercial?
"He's back. All you had to do was ask."
Then again, this time the entire US wasn't willing form a Mario's Face Across America. That's why asking didn't work.

Ahhh.... Good memories.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

326. Posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help but laugh that there is a category in Eshop called: "What the Elves are working on" and Super Mario Bros. 3 is the first game in the selection. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! These "elves" are hecka lazy.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neko_Chan

327. Posted:

Someone posted an article saying that SMB3 is coming tomorrow. I don't believe it one bit. And it's from Monday.
http://www.nintendonews.com/2013/12/super-mario-bros-3-nes-ta...

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kenchi

328. Posted:

I am excited to add this game to my Virtual Console collection. I still have my original NES Super Mario Bros 3 cartridge. It will be fun to play the game with a save feature. I didn't like having to keep my NES on if I needed to take a break from the game.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

329. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help but laugh that there is a category in Eshop called: "What the Elves are working on" and Super Mario Bros. 3 is the first game in the selection. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! These "elves" are hecka lazy.

Last i checked it was the only non-retail game of that section :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingMike

330. Posted:

Kenchi wrote:

I am excited to add this game to my Virtual Console collection. I still have my original NES Super Mario Bros 3 cartridge. It will be fun to play the game with a save feature. I didn't like having to keep my NES on if I needed to take a break from the game.

But that was the point of the Warp Whistles.

KingMike

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

331. Posted:

Warp Whistles are for losers ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Conellossus

332. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Warp Whistles are for losers ;)

This is why I don't care about getting a white mushroom house.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

333. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Warp Whistles are for losers ;)

This is why I don't care about getting a white mushroom house.

Hey now, white mushroom houses are a symbol of perfection ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperiorTech

334. Posted:

I think we get Mario Tennis GB and Super Punch Out this week.. Sigh

SuperiorTech

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

335. Posted:

Only one site posted the press release...after Pokemon Bank was postponed. Take it with a grain of salt

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperiorTech

336. Posted:

Wow, you replied instantaneously xD.

Edited on by SuperiorTech

SuperiorTech

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

337. Posted:

SuperiorTech wrote:

Wow, you replied instantaneously xD.

I'm always here ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neko_Chan

338. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

SuperiorTech wrote:

Wow, you replied instantaneously xD.

I'm always here ;)

Don't forget me :D

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
Avatar

unrandomsam

339. Posted:

Looks like I was correct but only the USA isn't getting it this year. (That presumes of course I can actually access the eshop to buy it.)

Nintendo are incredibly unprofessional at the moment. (Many parents will not like them much after this mess).

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

340. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

Looks like I was correct but only the USA isn't getting it this year. (That presumes of course I can actually access the eshop to buy it.)

Nintendo are incredibly unprofessional at the moment. (Many parents will not like them much after this mess).

For about a few days ;)

At this rate, we won't get SMB3 next year anyway :)

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky