3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U and 3DS VC

Showing 281 to 300 of 473

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

281. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

By the way, I got a reply for that email I sent Nintendo a few days ago.

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I can understand your interest in Super Mario Bros. 3 for Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console. I know this isn't what you were hoping to hear, but we do not normally have a list of when Virtual Console games will be released. As such, we would be unable to provide an estimate of when Super Mario Bros. 3 will be released at this time.

For more details about the Nintendo eShop, including an updated list of available software titles, be sure to keep an eye on the following web page:

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads

As you know, there are countless websites on the Internet that post Nintendo news and information. It is important to note that the website you are talking about is not run by Nintendo. Many of these independent websites take the liberty of posting news based on rumors, speculation, or assumptions--and that is just fine. We understand that Nintendo fans are eager for as much new information as possible!

However, as a publicly traded company in Japan, Nintendo has a responsibility to our retailers, suppliers, employees, and stockholders to provide accurate, official information on our products. Therefore, what we present on our official website will always be confirmed and reliable. Although officially confirmed information can still change from time to time (like product release dates), Nintendo's own websites will be the most current official source for all Nintendo news and information.

I really am under the impression Nintendo's trying to pull the copy and paste strategy...

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

282. Posted:

SMB3 just has to release this month! It just has to! Please, Nintendo... :(

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

283. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I can understand your interest in Super Mario Bros. 3 for Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console. I know this isn't what you were hoping to hear, but we do not normally have a list of when Virtual Console games will be released. As such, we would be unable to provide an estimate of when Super Mario Bros. 3 will be released at this time.

For more details about the Nintendo eShop, including an updated list of available software titles, be sure to keep an eye on the following web page:

As you know, there are countless websites on the Internet that post Nintendo news and information. It is important to note that the website you are talking about is not run by Nintendo. Many of these independent websites take the liberty of posting news based on rumors, speculation, or assumptions--and that is just fine. We understand that Nintendo fans are eager for as much new information as possible!

However, as a publicly traded company in Japan, Nintendo has a responsibility to our retailers, suppliers, employees, and stockholders to provide accurate, official information on our products. Therefore, what we present on our official website will always be confirmed and reliable. Although officially confirmed information can still change from time to time (like product release dates), Nintendo's own websites will be the most current official source for all Nintendo news and information.

2014 Everyone.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

284. Posted:

BTW, has anyone noticed a pattern with last weeks virtual console additions? Contra 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3. What if this is a clue to what could come out to both consoles this week? Particularly SMB3? Right? Don't quote me on that though.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

285. Posted:

Nintendo wrote:

2014 Everyone.

Somehow I sense a contradiction here...

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

286. Posted:

I'm more worried about Blaster Master. It's been 3 months and a 1 year since Japan got, and 11 months since Europe got it. What's taking Sunsoft so darn long?!

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

287. Posted:

Let me guess I have to wait for a few extra months before the Americans. Untitled Oh well I guess it's a return favour since we had multiple releases before the Americans.

Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

288. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

2014 Everyone.

@Conellossus, that doesn't confirm anything. Just because they said information can change from time to time, doesn't mean that's the case here with SMB3. The month isn't over yet so there's still a chance it'll come out this month.

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

289. Posted:

Tomorrow ND day. I'm not expecting anything. I've had enough of their bs.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

290. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Tomorrow ND day. I'm not expecting anything. I've had enough of their bs.

Agreed.Untitled

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

291. Posted:

I'm starting to see a pattern here: Ninja Gaiden 3? Contra 3? Donkey Kong 3? Super Mario Bros. 3 next week???

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

292. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

I'm starting to see a pattern here: Ninja Gaiden 3? Contra 3? Donkey Kong 3? Super Mario Bros. 3 next week???

I think Super Mario Bros. 3 will most likely be released in New Year's Eve or Christmas. Who knows?

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良

AuthorMessage

Gold

293. Posted:

Isn't this like 2 lines of codes or something?

Smash Bros. 4 Most Wanted (IMO)
1. Slime
2. Shulk
3. Rayman
4. Wonder Red
5. Mii

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

KingMike

294. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

BIMMY AND JIMMY! :D

But we do know the week after we're getting Shinobi III (despite that we never got 1 or 2, or even GG Shinobi II: The Mega Man Again, I mean The Silent Fury, for the Game Gear :( )

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

295. Posted:

Looks like nobody's been commenting here. I guess they knew when to stop speculating.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

296. Posted:

Japan gets SMB3 on the Wii U VC next week.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

297. Posted:

Europe gets both next week. Hold your breath for a North American release too

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

298. Posted:

ShadowLugia wrote:

Let me guess I have to wait for a few extra months before the Americans. Untitled Oh well I guess it's a return favour since we had multiple releases before the Americans.

Nope, you're getting it first.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

299. Posted:

Or at the same time ;)

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

300. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

ShadowLugia wrote:

Nope, you're getting it first.

Well I personally feel that we should get the releases at the same time since it would be more fair.