3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U and 3DS VC

Showing 261 to 280 of 473

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

261. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Wait, I just realized, (even though everybody else probably knows about this and doesn't believe it to be the case for a good reason I am unaware of at the time of writing) what if it's taking forever to come out because of download play?

That's bs, I don't think it takes them a whole year just to adopt download play. Well, we'll see tomorrow, anyway.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

262. Posted:

Who said that Youtube was coming on a Thursday anyway?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

263. Posted:

Sometimes Nintendo lists games in their Nintendo Download updates that weren't listed on the website, and if they were, then without an official price until the update arrives. There's still a chance both YouTube and SMB3 could come out today.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

264. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Who said that Youtube was coming on a Thursday anyway?

Because that's usually the weekly day both eShops are updated with new titles.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

265. Posted:

SammyOfMobius wrote:

Sometimes Nintendo lists games in their Nintendo Download updates that weren't listed on the website, and if they were, then without an official price until the update arrives. There's still a chance both YouTube and SMB3 could come out today.

I seriously doubt it. I guess I'll have no choice but to wait until 2014 :,(

Edited on by Conellossus

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

266. Posted:

SammyOfMobius wrote:

I doubt that they would not include a first party title. Hate to say it, but it's not coming today.

Also, not all apps are released on Thursday.

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

267. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

SammyOfMobius wrote:

I seriously doubt it. I guess I'll have no choice but to wait until 2014 :,(

You still believe that guy even after he said that what he said about SMB3 not coming until 2014 was made up? SMB3 still has a whole month to come out, so it's probably going to come out sometime before or on December 26th. And I don't know what's going on with the YouTube app, but I hope Nintendo doesn't pull the Flipnote 3D on us again but with YouTube 3DS. Pus, SMB3 is listed on Nintendo's website, but without a release date and official price. However, it was the same way for Summer Carnival '92 Recca when it was listed on Nintendo's website without a official price tag and release date, but was listed on a Nintendo Download update with a price tag and a release date for the day that Nintendo Download update was released, even though the website's listing of Summer Carnival '92 Recca didn't have a price or release date even though it was listed in a ND update. The same could go for SMB3 at the time of its release on the eShops.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

268. Posted:

I think I may get SMB2 (on discount) using my remaining eShop credit. I'm sorry, but Nintendo is taking too darn long to release SMB3. Plus, SMB2 won't be on discount for very long, so why not? Plus, SMB3 will be released on eShop in time, so I'll just add money to get it then.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

AuthorMessage

KingMike

269. Posted:

I'd say if they still release it this year, it would be around Christmas because they usually release a popular desirable game and this certainly fits.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

270. Posted:

It is getting less desirable for me by the day. (GBA version but with the SNES Sprites and 3D is what this title deserves).

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

271. Posted:

Sega seems willing to put in some effort so I think I will support them instead. (Just ordered a Super Famicom version of All-Stars to play just Super Mario Bros 3 on. Dirt cheap and I have a switchless modded SNES now).

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

anthonypokemon

272. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

Sega seems willing to put in some effort so I think I will support them instead. (Just ordered a Super Famicom version of All-Stars to play just Super Mario Bros 3 on. Dirt cheap and I have a switchless modded SNES now).

same here i got the Jpan version of all stars and super mario world

anthonypokemon

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

273. Posted:

I got SMB2 for 3.49 dollars and I'm having a lot of fun with it! I already played it on GBA and Wii but it's nice to re-experience it on the 3DS, especially for its discounted price! I have no idea what's taking Nintendo so long with SMB3 but in the mean time, I'm having fun with SMB2 and Zelda ALBW.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

274. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

I can honestly say I'm excited for 3D Sonic 1. I have it in other formats but like you said, Sega put effort into it and I've always itched to play a 16-bit title on my 3DS so I will buy 3D Sonic 1!

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

275. Posted:

SammyOfMobius wrote:

I got SMB2 for 3.49 dollars and I'm having a lot of fun with it! I already played it on GBA and Wii but it's nice to re-experience it on the 3DS, especially for its discounted price! I have no idea what's taking Nintendo so long with SMB3 but in the mean time, I'm having fun with SMB2 and Zelda ALBW.

It is a good game but it gets boring after first or second beating. I got it a few days afetr it came onto the Eshop. Here is my review voiced by me and my brother:

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

276. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

SammyOfMobius wrote:

It is a good game but it gets boring after first or second beating. I got it a few days afetr it came onto the Eshop. Here is my review voiced by me and my brother:

I beat the game about 5x ever and I'm not bored of it at all but your opinion is your opinion I guess.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

277. Posted:

Well YouTube was released for 3DS yesterday, so it seems you guys were doubting Nintendo a bit too much. ;) Anyways, SMB3 will come in time but I'm not as excited for it as I used to be.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

278. Posted:

I don't remember a single app being released on a Thursday.

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

279. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

I don't remember a single app being released on a Thursday.

Yesterday was Friday, the day the YouTube app was released on 3DS. I'm surprised you of all people didn't hear the news. :|

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

280. Posted:

By the way, I got a reply for that email I sent Nintendo a few days ago.

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I can understand your interest in Super Mario Bros. 3 for Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console. I know this isn't what you were hoping to hear, but we do not normally have a list of when Virtual Console games will be released. As such, we would be unable to provide an estimate of when Super Mario Bros. 3 will be released at this time.

For more details about the Nintendo eShop, including an updated list of available software titles, be sure to keep an eye on the following web page:

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads

As you know, there are countless websites on the Internet that post Nintendo news and information. It is important to note that the website you are talking about is not run by Nintendo. Many of these independent websites take the liberty of posting news based on rumors, speculation, or assumptions--and that is just fine. We understand that Nintendo fans are eager for as much new information as possible!

However, as a publicly traded company in Japan, Nintendo has a responsibility to our retailers, suppliers, employees, and stockholders to provide accurate, official information on our products. Therefore, what we present on our official website will always be confirmed and reliable. Although officially confirmed information can still change from time to time (like product release dates), Nintendo's own websites will be the most current official source for all Nintendo news and information.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.