3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U and 3DS VC

Showing 201 to 220 of 473

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

201. Posted:

I just finished Megaman 2 on my 3DS. Wonderful game! The ending was really great, too. I also put in another ten dollars into my Eshop account and bought Megaman 3 because it is also ranked five stars on there. I still have enough money to buy SMB3 when it comes out, but I at least got some awesome games to play while I wait. BTW, I could just buy Megaman 1 and 4 with the rest of my money but I won't have enough for SMB3. Whatever, at least Megaman 3 will keep me waiting a little longer.

Happy gaming! I know I am.

Like I said, Megaman 2 is a great and fun game for everybody. Well, time to play some Megaman 3 now...

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

202. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

@Conellossus I would still wait for SMB3 if I were you but I suppose it's your cash and you can do what you want with it. SMB3 will show up eventually and I can't see Nintendo discounting that one anytime soon after its release. The next time you get eShop cash, I think SMB3 will be up on the 3DS eShop so you can purchase it from there.

When they released the Oracle games for the 3DS Virtual Console they got discounts day 1. Why not for SMB3?

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

203. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

I just finished Megaman 2 on my 3DS. Wonderful game! The ending was really great, too. I also put in another ten dollars into my Eshop account and bought Megaman 3 because it is also ranked five stars on there. I still have enough money to buy SMB3 when it comes out, but I at least got some awesome games to play while I wait. BTW, I could just buy Megaman 1 and 4 with the rest of my money but I won't have enough for SMB3. Whatever, at least Megaman 3 will keep me waiting a little longer.

Like I said, Megaman 2 is a great and fun game for everybody. Well, time to play some Megaman 3 now...

I just got Legend of Zelda: ALBW! I still have enough cash left over for SMB3 too, but ALBW is sure to keep me occupied! Happy gaming! :D

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

204. Posted:

I have high hopes for this Thursday! My theory is flawless, unless Nintendo decides to be itself again. Here's to hoping for this Thursday so that we can all have a nice and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend!

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

205. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

I have high hopes for this Thursday! My theory is flawless, unless Nintendo decides to be itself again. Here's to hoping for this Thursday so that we can all have a nice and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend!

OBJECTION!

The evidence clearly points out that your theory is silly!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

206. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Glad you enjoyed it. :D. Mega Man III is my personal favorite and it is a bit longer then Mega Man 2 so that should keep you busy for awhile. As for Mega Man and Mega Man 4 yeah they can wait IMO. Mega Man is a great game but sadly all the stuff that they added in Mega Man 2 eclipses Mega Man. Its one of those games that honestly doesn't really matter if you play or not if you played the other games in the series. Still if you are like me it's nice to see how the series got its start.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

207. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

OBJECTION!

The evidence clearly points out that your theory is silly!

Oh, and how so?

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

208. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Glad you enjoyed it. :D. Mega Man III is my personal favorite and it is a bit longer then Mega Man 2 so that should keep you busy for awhile. As for Mega Man and Mega Man 4 yeah they can wait IMO. Mega Man is a great game but sadly all the stuff that they added in Mega Man 2 eclipses Mega Man. Its one of those games that honestly doesn't really matter if you play or not if you played the other games in the series. Still if you are like me it's nice to see how the series got its start.

Got Megaman III. Got to the fourth Wily's Castle stage with the robot masters repeat room. Tried fighting hard man again with magnet missile at zero capacity. Never going back to this game again.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

209. Posted:

@Conellossus: How did you run out of Magnet Missile? Hard Man only needs 7 shots of it to die? Well all I can say is give it another try.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

210. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Conellossus: How did you run out of Magnet Missile? Hard Man only needs 7 shots of it to die? Well all I can say is give it another try.

No way, he is impossible without magnet missile. Besides, do you know how much garbage I had to go through just to get to this dead end? Ranging from unfair robot masters to overly powerful Doc Robots.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

211. Posted:

Impossible you say

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

212. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Impossible you say

Maybe not, but the first time around I beat him without the magnet missile and killed him. Now, he and his annoying fists lead me to want to stop playing or ask God for seven magnet missiles. I chose the former.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

213. Posted:

Erm, anyways, back to the actual topic of this thread. Do you guys think SMB3 will release on Thanksgiving?

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

anthonypokemon

214. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Erm, anyways, back to the actual topic of this thread. Do you guys think SMB3 will release on Thanksgiving?

I do and on the eShop on my 3ds its first in line in the future releases section so i know its defiantly coming to the wii U and 3Ds ive been playing my NES copy on my nes just to wait for it to come out

anthonypokemon

AuthorMessage

anthonypokemon

215. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

I do and on the eShop on my 3ds its first in line in the future releases section so i know its defiantly coming to the wii U and 3Ds ive been playing my NES copy on my nes just to wait for it to come out

anthonypokemon

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

216. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Impossible you say

Maybe not, but the first time around I beat him without the magnet missile and killed him. Now, he and his annoying fists lead me to want to stop playing or ask God for seven magnet missiles. I chose the former.

Lol no worries man just giving you a hard time. Just take a break and try again some other time.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

217. Posted:

Just got an email from Nintendo it won't be until early 2014 now.

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

218. Posted:

anthonypokemon wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Yeah, you're right about it being first in line in the Future Releases section of the 3DS eShop. There's a strong chance it'll come out on Thanksgiving. (Three days!) I do have a copy of it on my Wii so that'll hold me over for the 3DS eShop release! :D

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

219. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

No way, Nintendo never gives off that much info in emails. Plus, where's your proof?

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

220. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
shoots self with gun

I SWEAR IN THE AUGUST DIRECT THEY SAID IT WILL COME OUT THIS YEAR!

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.