3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U and 3DS VC

Showing 181 to 200 of 473

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

181. Posted:

You know what would be the great thing if this game comes out on thee 28th? This is the day when the Thanksgiving Break in America starts and I will have a whole four day weekend playing the cream out of that game!!!

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

182. Posted:

Atariboy wrote:

With reviews out now for 3D World, I'd bet on tomorrow.

Why do you say that?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

183. Posted:

I feel i've been too hyped for SMB3 to be released. I'm gonna wait now.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

184. Posted:

I'm gonna pretend that it will never come! That way I won't be disappointed if it doesn't come tomorrow, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it does ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

185. Posted:

Rockman_Chan wrote:

I feel i've been too hyped for SMB3 to be released. I'm gonna wait now.

Me too. I think I'll just let Nintendo take their time because I already have many games to look forward to. But if it comes out tomorrow or on Thanksgiving I'll still get it and be very happy!

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

186. Posted:

Goshdarnit Nintendo! How much longer are you going to keep this game from us? I'm really tempted to buy a Megaman game at reduced price right now.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

187. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Goshdarnit Nintendo! How much longer are you going to keep this game from us? I'm really tempted to buy a Megaman game at reduced price right now.

Conellossus, you said it yourself that Nintendo will likely release it on the 28th (Thanksgiving). Just be patient and the wait will be worth it!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

188. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

You might as well since these are only a temporary discount.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

189. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Then buy it. That way Reggie will laugh secretly at you and release Super Mario Bros 3 after you buy Mega Man ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

190. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

No way! This is a classic/must have game we're talking about!

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

191. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

The same can be said about Mega Man ;)

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

192. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Yes, but I like SMB3 more than Megaman. BTW, if I do waste my money on one of these games, which of the four would be the best option?

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

193. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Yes, but I like SMB3 more than Megaman. BTW, if I do waste my money on one of these games, which of the four would be the best option?

Mega Man 2 for sure. But seriously, just wait until SMB3 is released! It doesn't have much longer! Or... add a bit more cash so you'll have enough to get a discounted Mega Man title and still have enough for SMB3.

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

194. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Mega Man 2 for sure. But seriously, just wait until SMB3 is released! It doesn't have much longer! Or... add a bit more cash so you'll have enough to get a discounted Mega Man title and still have enough for SMB3.

No, I'll wait, it just gets hard to wait when there are discounts of great games right under your nose, in your reaching area.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

195. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

If you have never played a Mega Man game then Mega Man 2 is the best to start with IMO. If you have played a Mega Man games honestly the first four are pretty hard to choose just one, cause you really can't go wrong with any of them.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

196. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

If you have never played a Mega Man game then Mega Man 2 is the best to start with IMO. If you have played a Mega Man games honestly the first four are pretty hard to choose just one, cause you really can't go wrong with any of them.

Well I never played any Megaman games before but. I am liking the idea of charge blasts and easier difficulty in Megaman 4 more.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

197. Posted:

@Conellossus: Actually I find Mega Man 4 to be a bit harder then Mega Man 2. Because of the charge shot it seems that everything had its hit points beefed up thus causing even the simplest enemies to have to be hit with a alot of shots before they die. But as I said you can't really go wrong with any four of those.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Conellossus

198. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Conellossus: Actually I find Mega Man 4 to be a bit harder then Mega Man 2. Because of the charge shot it seems that everything had its hit points beefed up thus causing even the simplest enemies to have to be hit with a alot of shots before they die. But as I said you can't really go wrong with any four of those.

Oh, okay, well if you recommend Megaman 2 I'll be sure to pick it up today or tomorrow. Before I go with my decision, I'm going to ask my friend about which Megaman I should get, he is a HUGE Megaman fan.

I support Wii U.
I love my brother.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

199. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Oh, okay, well if you recommend Megaman 2 I'll be sure to pick it up today or tomorrow. Before I go with my decision, I'm going to ask my friend about which Megaman I should get, he is a HUGE Megaman fan.

I have Mega Man 4 and I can confirm that it truly is hard. Get Mega Man 2, it's best for novices to the Mega Man series.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

200. Posted:

@Conellossus I would still wait for SMB3 if I were you but I suppose it's your cash and you can do what you want with it. SMB3 will show up eventually and I can't see Nintendo discounting that one anytime soon after its release. The next time you get eShop cash, I think SMB3 will be up on the 3DS eShop so you can purchase it from there.