Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 321 to 340 of 347

PinkSpider

It would be great to see snes and megadrive games on the 3DS they would be given a new lease of life plus they could add online content to them .

I believe street fighter on the mega drive for wii VC recently had online play added if im correct

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Sjoerd

@Knux that would be AWESOME! I'd like to see F-Zero as a 3D classic as well, though that could scram up your eyes..

I don't get why Nintendo doesn't check up these forums once in a while, to see what fans wish for. Such a simple way to earn the cash

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

Happy_Mask

Sjoerd wrote:

@Knux that would be AWESOME! I'd like to see F-Zero as a 3D classic as well, though that could scram up your eyes..

I don't get why Nintendo doesn't check up these forums once in a while, to see what fans wish for. Such a simple way to earn the cash

[Facepalm]

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

Sjoerd wrote:

Because Nintendo isn't a money hungry company. Unlike Microsoft and Capcom.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

skyyye

Knux wrote:

I would kill for Super Metroid being a 3D Classic though.

100% agree!!!

Maybe I wish Nintendo was a more money-hungry company...

skyyye

Spagem

Raiko wrote:

Mario Kart should be a 3D Classics title with online support. That would surely sell by the bucket load.

YESH!!!!

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

Sjoerd wrote:

Ehhh.... Probably don't have time...

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

holchasaur

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to download SNES games on my 3DS. I'm realizing more and more that I prefer to play platformers on a handheld as opposed to the TV and the SNES had no shortage of great 2D platformers. Give me the Donkey Kong Country series ASAP, please.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Spagem

Really? I'm the opposite actually. I like platformers on the TV more. But racing games on handheld more. XD @DRL

Spagem

Hokori

I think all genres work better on handheld

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Spagem

HarmoKnight wrote:

I think all genres work better on handheld

Even first person shooters!?

( We need Doom on the 3DS. JK. IMO it was only cool because the red cartridge. )

Spagem

LzWinky

mega wrote:

Raiko wrote:

Mario Kart should be a 3D Classics title with online support. That would surely sell by the bucket load.

YESH!!!!

Except there's the far-superior Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spagem

I've never seen mode 7 in 3D... What game has mode 7 in 3D on the shop? ( It sounds cool ) @Raiko

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

mega wrote:

I've never seen mode 7 in 3D... What game has mode 7 in 3D on the shop? ( It sounds cool ) @Raiko

None, I don't think. But I think Sega made some kind of 3D glasses for the MegaDrive and he might have been talking about that. But yeah, mode 7 in 3D would be pretty sweet.

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

KingMike

It was Master System, and it only had 8 games (which is still one more than what the pretty-much-identical Famicom glasses got).

KingMike

Spagem

Oh, thanks @KingMike .

What about DOOM on 3DS? Well maybe not. If it was the 32X version maybe.

Spagem

KAHN

^^
32X version was a terd.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Spagem

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

^^
32X version was a terd.

Uhhh.... no. >.> In the SNES one you cant see a thing and it has a 0.5 second delay after you press a button. -__- Unless you mean both are terds. XD I'm not saying DOOM is one of the best games, but it would be a nice touch to the 3DS VC. ( Mostly if it was the 32X version )

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

mega wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

^^
32X version was a terd.

Uhhh.... no. >.> In the SNES one you cant see a thing and it has a 0.5 second delay after you press a button. -__- Unless you mean both are terds. XD I'm not saying DOOM is one of the best games, but it would be a nice touch to the 3DS VC. ( Mostly if it was the 32X version )

How was the 32X version a turd? It was better then the SNES version. >.>

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.