Showing 301 to 320 of 355

AuthorMessage

Hokori

301. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

how about final fantasy all of the ones on snes

I'd like it if the released FF II and V on 3DS VC, and I'm hoping for the transferral of wii VC to 3DS so I can play the original without having to rebuy them on my 3DS

yea a transferral thing be nice for the people that like playing on the handheld better then there T.V :)

I was thinking of the next gen the next 3DS and WiiU could be the same system, a way to use inferred tech to connect your 3DS successor to the TV and the ability to use all Wii and WiiU tech with the system, but allows you to obviously take it with anywhere with traditional controls if you want

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Megajack

302. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

how about final fantasy all of the ones on snes

Ehhh... I haven't played any of them... But that's because I'm not a Final Fantasy guy. I have the first one downloaded on the Wii VC though... ( I hate it ) But from what I've heard about the SNES ones is that they are awesome. :D So I would buy one if it came to 3DS VC.

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Megajack

303. Posted:

SUPER METROID ON 3DS VC!!!

Edited on by Megajack

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

304. Posted:

mega wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

How about GBA A Link to the Past?

Ehhhh... I liked the SNES one more because Link didn't make annoying grunts and " HA! " 's every time you do something. I hate how they added that to the GBA port. But still, if Nintendo is never going to put SNES games on, then I agree they just put the GBA port of LTTP on the VC.

The GBA version also added a series of fetch quests (some riddle guy who makes you find stuff to answer his riddles). Because you know, that's one area the older games were lacking, it's a shame they didn't add a a two-hour tutorial segment while they were at it. :P

Oh, and don't forget plenty of mandatory minigames!

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Megajack

305. Posted:

Ehhh... I wouldn't know about the Riddle and " Mini games " since I only borrowed it from a cousin and didn't get very far. @KingMike

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

306. Posted:

No other minigames besides the riddle-man in GBA ALttP. Just a general commentary on new Zeldas vs. old Zeldas.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Megajack

307. Posted:

Well either way, I agree that GBA or SNES version of Link to the Past should be on 3DS VC. Day 1 buy for me... ( If I had the money at the time )

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

skyyye

308. Posted:

All I really, really want in the VC at this point is Super Metroid and ALttP. Ultimately I'll get them on my 3ds one way or another (even if end up paying $40 for a flashcart). But I would much rather that the money go to Nintendo! Plus even more if they make them be in 3D!

C'mon NoA, I don't know how much longer I can hold out for you...

skyyye

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

309. Posted:

skyyye wrote:

All I really, really want in the VC at this point is Super Metroid and ALttP. Ultimately I'll get them on my 3ds one way or another (even if end up paying $40 for a flashcart). But I would much rather that the money go to Nintendo! Plus even more if they make them be in 3D!

For LttP, they'll probably release the GBA version

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Megajack

310. Posted:

skyyye wrote:

Yeah same here but only for Super Metroid. I actually WOULD buy a $40 dollar game cart of Super Metroid for DS or 3DS.

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Mr-Metroid

311. Posted:

Yeah same here but only for Super Metroid. I actually WOULD buy a $40 dollar game cart of Super Metroid for DS or 3DS.

I would too. But maybe not on DS. I would like to see a 3-D version of Super Metroid. ;)

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

AuthorMessage

Megajack

312. Posted:

Mr-Metroid wrote:

I would too. But maybe not on DS. I would like to see a 3-D version of Super Metroid. ;)

I could actually care less if Super Metroid was in 3-D or not. But I would rather it be in 3-D just so it would get more sales.

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

akabenjy

313. Posted:

Mr-Metroid wrote:

What about a VC release of Metroid Zero Mission on the GBA. That is one of the best remakes I've ever played.

akabenjy

AuthorMessage

Megajack

314. Posted:

Zero Mission is great! :D But personally I think Super Metroid is better. But if they never do Super Metroid I hope they will at least release Zero Mission on 3DS VC... But that's besides the point... ( Its a GBA game )

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Suicune

315. Posted:

3D classic Chrono Trigger :D
also DKC Trilogy ( not counting Returns)

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

Megajack

316. Posted:

Forgot about DKcountry series... :|

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

317. Posted:

I just hope if they do those 2 SNES games they wanted to do at e3 (SMW and SMW2), they add CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS. Seriously, SMW's controls are so broken thanks to the fact that you use B TO JUMP instead of A. In games like KDL and Super metroid, it works fine. But it's awkward for me to hold the Y button to dash and then press B to jump. I always die.

Regardless, hopefully they will rerelease the superior GBA versions with better controls. I already have Yoshi's island and it controls great. Maybe that's how we can play SNES games?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Megajack

318. Posted:

Regardless, hopefully they will rerelease the superior GBA versions with better controls.

Exactly what I was going to reply back until you said it your self. And as much as I do want SNES games on the 3DS VC, I agree the only way will most likely be the SNES, GBA ports. :|

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

319. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I just hope if they do those 2 SNES games they wanted to do at e3 (SMW and SMW2), they add CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS. Seriously, SMW's controls are so broken thanks to the fact that you use B TO JUMP instead of A. In games like KDL and Super metroid, it works fine. But it's awkward for me to hold the Y button to dash and then press B to jump. I always die.

Regardless, hopefully they will rerelease the superior GBA versions with better controls. I already have Yoshi's island and it controls great. Maybe that's how we can play SNES games?

You talking about 3DS?
Y attack/B jump was standard on SNES platformers. In fact, I thought it was weird when Super Metroid broke that tradition with the default controls (luckily it had a config menu). A and X were typically used as the secondary buttons. My guess is they were expecting you to hold the controller with your thumb angled towards the Y and B buttons. I just got used to it.

Regardless, I do think customizable controls is something Nintendo could've and should've done with VC games.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

320. Posted:

What, no one's voting for Sega Genesis games on VC 3DS? How sad... :(
Well, I guess Super Mario World 1 and 2, Link to the Past, and Kirby Super Star are my wants for 3DS VC.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14