Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 281 to 300 of 347

KAHN

mieu-fire wrote:

and super metroid and whatever star fox was

whatever star fox was

you have no right on this forum without playing starfox.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Happy_Mask

Yeah, go play some star fox!
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spagem

HarmoKnight wrote:

mega wrote:

Yeah, that's what I meant. Wait... so if they did make a Metroid 5 for 3DS VC in style of Super Metroid it would have to be after Fusion in the story line! Finally! We get to see what happens after Fusion.

I'd love that and hopefully they do put super Metroid on 3DS VC so you can play all classic metroids on one console

Exactly. I already have Metroid NES and Metroid II so if Super Metroid was on... Oh yeahhhh.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

But I've never played StarFox SNES.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

But I've never played StarFox SNES.

i never liked snes star fox i like the 64 one better and all the other star fox better

MANGO

Spagem

StarFox 64 is fun. But short. StarFox SNES should still be on 3DS VC though because I think it would be in 3D.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

all i am asking is for a link to the past and i wont ever bug nintendo to put anouther thing on the VC

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Bass_X0

How about GBA A Link to the Past?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

CrazyOtto

Bass_X0 wrote:

They gotta bring GBA games to non-Ambassadors first, but that will be a long while.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Spagem

Bass_X0 wrote:

Ehhhh... I liked the SNES one more because Link didn't make annoying grunts and " HA! " 's every time you do something. I hate how they added that to the GBA port. But still, if Nintendo is never going to put SNES games on, then I agree they just put the GBA port of LTTP on the VC.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

how about final fantasy all of the ones on snes

MANGO

Hokori

mieu-fire wrote:

I'd like it if the released FF II and V on 3DS VC, and I'm hoping for the transferral of wii VC to 3DS so I can play the original without having to rebuy them on my 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Mieu-Fire

HarmoKnight wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

I'd like it if the released FF II and V on 3DS VC, and I'm hoping for the transferral of wii VC to 3DS so I can play the original without having to rebuy them on my 3DS

yea a transferral thing be nice for the people that like playing on the handheld better then there T.V

MANGO

Hokori

mieu-fire wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

yea a transferral thing be nice for the people that like playing on the handheld better then there T.V

I was thinking of the next gen the next 3DS and WiiU could be the same system, a way to use inferred tech to connect your 3DS successor to the TV and the ability to use all Wii and WiiU tech with the system, but allows you to obviously take it with anywhere with traditional controls if you want

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

Ehhh... I haven't played any of them... But that's because I'm not a Final Fantasy guy. I have the first one downloaded on the Wii VC though... ( I hate it ) But from what I've heard about the SNES ones is that they are awesome. So I would buy one if it came to 3DS VC.

Spagem

Spagem

SUPER METROID ON 3DS VC!!!

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

KingMike

mega wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

Ehhhh... I liked the SNES one more because Link didn't make annoying grunts and " HA! " 's every time you do something. I hate how they added that to the GBA port. But still, if Nintendo is never going to put SNES games on, then I agree they just put the GBA port of LTTP on the VC.

The GBA version also added a series of fetch quests (some riddle guy who makes you find stuff to answer his riddles). Because you know, that's one area the older games were lacking, it's a shame they didn't add a a two-hour tutorial segment while they were at it.

Oh, and don't forget plenty of mandatory minigames!

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

Spagem

Ehhh... I wouldn't know about the Riddle and " Mini games " since I only borrowed it from a cousin and didn't get very far. @KingMike

Spagem

KingMike

No other minigames besides the riddle-man in GBA ALttP. Just a general commentary on new Zeldas vs. old Zeldas.

KingMike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.