Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 261 to 280 of 347

Mieu-Fire

i want a 3d version of secret of mana

MANGO

Spagem

I don't see how 3D would work with Secret of Mana. I still wish it would be on 3DS VC but I really don't care if it's in 3D or not. :-/ @mieu-fie

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

so true a classic is a classic needs to stay a original

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

so true a classic is a classic needs to stay a original

If your referring to me wanting a Super Metroid remasterd, I know a classic needs to stay Classic... But they could call it Metroid 4 or Super Metroid 2. Or make up an all new different name.

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

KingMike

Metroid Fusion is Metroid 4.
(and supposedly the long rumored Metroid Dread was Metroid 5.)

KingMike

Mieu-Fire

erm i want final fantasy 3(6)

MANGO

Spagem

Sylverstone wrote:

I'd probably want Super Metroid.

YAY!

Spagem

Spagem

KingMike wrote:

Oh yeah. XD I forgot that some actually call fusion metroid 4. :-/ Metroid 5 then.

Spagem

petitgamer

I would like booger man for the 3ds

3ds FC is 1934-1168-4523
fyi lucas is better than ness in any way shape or form.That is a coldhard fact.

Spagem

Booger man? XD Out of all games? @petitgamer

Spagem

Kiyata

I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Secret of Mana on the 3DS or DS even. Don't need it in 3D. Just want the original game. That would be so awesome. And Earthbound too!

Profanity is the product of an unsophisticated mind.

Spagem

I think everyone here can agree to Earthbound being on ANY Virtual Console. @JoeysGirl

Spagem

Spagem

Whoa! Yes. A new version of Super Mario world like that would be great. If SNES games do come to 3DS I bet Super Mario World will come. Maybe not 3D like this but if in 3D at all it would look cool. @MrWalkieTalkie

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

Why not have the 3D look like that? @mega

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Hokori

mega wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Oh yeah. XD I forgot that some actually call fusion metroid 4. :-/ Metroid 5 then.

Nintendo calls fusion Metroid 4 in the title screen

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Spagem

Yeah, that's what I meant. Wait... so if they did make a Metroid 5 for 3DS VC in style of Super Metroid it would have to be after Fusion in the story line! Finally! We get to see what happens after Fusion.

Spagem

Hokori

mega wrote:

Yeah, that's what I meant. Wait... so if they did make a Metroid 5 for 3DS VC in style of Super Metroid it would have to be after Fusion in the story line! Finally! We get to see what happens after Fusion.

I'd love that and hopefully they do put super Metroid on 3DS VC so you can play all classic metroids on one console

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Happy_Mask

I liked fusion. ._. but I want a new 2d metroid with more power ups. IN 3D!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.