3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Showing 181 to 200 of 355

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

181. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

i bought a SNES just so i could play SNES games! i hope it wasn't for nothing! ):

It wont be unless you have trouble actually obtaining your games. ;)

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

182. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

i bought a SNES just so i could play SNES games! i hope it wasn't for nothing! ):

Just be glad you're on the US. For some reason, PAL games cost way more than NTSC games, plus many of them run slower - ah, the joys of PAL retro gaming!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

mega

183. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

mega wrote:

It's better than II, which was a maze.

But were not talking about 2 are we? were talking about fusion and Super. Super is better. Check almost ANY review. Super will have a higher rating thenfusion. @TheDreamingHawk

Reviews are never fully valid. It's a little thing called Opinion.

Also thats no way to compare the two. Super was the first really good metroid game, and it was very good for its time. Not really valid proof that Fusion is worse. It's like saying Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda just because it was amazing for its time. Many Zelda games made after it were better. The only way you'd be able to tell is if you gave them both now to someone who hadnt played them. I only just played Fusion (because of the GBA Ambassador titles). I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm interested to try out Super just to see how much better it actually is.

Trust me its better. And it wasn't the best game for its time either. It's still the best game. I'm replaying it and It's graphics are good and everything. ^-^ Super Metroid is not just the best SNES game... its the best game ever period. This is why its a must have for 3DS VC.

3DS FC: 2406 - 5638 - 4729
Wii U/NNID: smp1998
XBL: KAME3999

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Chuie

184. Posted:

@mega you mean in your opinion right cause in my opinion tales of the abyss is the best game of all time and some people say oot was or some people say FF VII was

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

mega

185. Posted:

Well, yeah I guess. In my opinion. :/

AuthorMessage

mega

186. Posted:

By the way isnt earthbound rumored to come to Wii VC or was it 3DS VC?

AuthorMessage

Chuie

187. Posted:

@mega WII VC

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

mega

188. Posted:

Ahhhh... That sucks. Its still good but I would love to play it on a handheld.
It's just a rumor though and I don't think it will come. :( @mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

189. Posted:

It won't, as there are copyright problems. Theres a likelier chance we'll see banjo Kazooie.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

mega

190. Posted:

Banjo Kazzoie on 3DS? That would be great. But Earthbound would be better since not many people have played it.

AuthorMessage

mega

191. Posted:

[color=red]I remember a game... but not the name. I think its called legend of mystical ninja. I read it in Nintendo Power but never played it. If it maybe came to 3DS I could get a chance. [/color]

Edited on by mega

AuthorMessage

mega

192. Posted:

Question: Are there any poke'mon games on the SNES?

Edited on by mega

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

193. Posted:

No. There wasn't a console pokemon game until Pokemon Stadium. But that game isn't fun without the transfer pack.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

mega

194. Posted:

Okay. Thanks that's what I thought. Too bad. :( @TheDreamingHawk

AuthorMessage

mega

195. Posted:

Even though this is GBA I say put Metroid: Zero Mission on there... They have fusion so why not Zero Mission right?

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

196. Posted:

It's a remake of Metroid, and that's already out on the NES VC. That probably won't end up on the top of the GBA Priority until later.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

KAHN

197. Posted:

ever since price of persia(GBColor) came to the 3DS VC, i pretty much gave up all hope that we were getting SNES VC. why? well because there's a PoP game on SNES already! unless the two games are somewhat different(which is always a possiblilty), then i really dont think nintendo will release SNES games on the eshop. if there was a port for snes of the exact same game, then they'd have ported that instead! but sice they ported the gameboy version, its kind of obvious nintendo doesnt want SNES games on the eshop. BUT i want to make it clear that i havent played either of the PoP games(even though i bought a SNES, i havent got around to getting PoP. as for the GBColor version, meh. haven't taken interest in that. not until i get the SNES version.), so if at all there is any evidence against my theory, someone would be wise to tell me.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

198. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

ever since price of persia(GBColor) came to the 3DS VC, i pretty much gave up all hope that we were getting SNES VC. why? well because there's a PoP game on SNES already! unless the two games are somewhat different(which is always a possiblilty), then i really dont think nintendo will release SNES games on the eshop. if there was a port for snes of the exact same game, then they'd have ported that instead! but sice they ported the gameboy version, its kind of obvious nintendo doesnt want SNES games on the eshop. BUT i want to make it clear that i havent played either of the PoP games(even though i bought a SNES, i havent got around to getting PoP. as for the GBColor version, meh. haven't taken interest in that. not until i get the SNES version.), so if at all there is any evidence against my theory, someone would be wise to tell me.

There have been plenty of times where 2 separate versions of the same game made it to the Virtual Console on Wii, but I still don't think we'll be seeing any SNES games on the handheld VC until the handheld after the 3DS.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

mega

199. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

OBJECTION! Just because they did a GBC version of PoP that doesn't mean anything. And I have two reasons.
Number 1: It is easier putting a Gameboy or GameBoy color game on the e-shop even if the game is already made, they still have to port it into a 3DS type game. Because of this, it is hard to do SNES games. It's hard but not impossible.

Number 2: It's all about money. For PoP fan's like yourself, Nintendo could make more money by first releasing the Gameboy Color version. If they released both the SNES and the GBC version what one do you think will get more purchases? If you said SNES you are correct. SNES one is superior making it so they would buy that one and not the GBC. But if they first release the GBC they get buys off that. Then later they can release the SNES version. Most likely you will get the SNES version even if you have the GBC and you liked it. :) Nintendo is most likely doing this theory I just said right now with Gameboy Advanced games. Why buy the Game boy and GameBoy Color when you could buy GBA? Unless your a huge retro fan like myself, most people will get the GBA. I'm not saying GBa is any better then GB and GBC but most people are into newer stuff now graphic wise.

With that being said I rest my case that there is a possibility of SNES games on 3DS. I'm not saying there will be a lot but I think there will be about 1-5 at the most... @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK

AuthorMessage

Chuie

200. Posted:

i know what @mega wants super metroid ;) just a guess

i was mieu-fire