Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 181 to 200 of 347

Spagem

By the way isnt earthbound rumored to come to Wii VC or was it 3DS VC?

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

Ahhhh... That sucks. Its still good but I would love to play it on a handheld.
It's just a rumor though and I don't think it will come. @mieu-fire

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Happy_Mask

It won't, as there are copyright problems. Theres a likelier chance we'll see banjo Kazooie.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spagem

Banjo Kazzoie on 3DS? That would be great. But Earthbound would be better since not many people have played it.

Spagem

Spagem

[color=red]I remember a game... but not the name. I think its called legend of mystical ninja. I read it in Nintendo Power but never played it. If it maybe came to 3DS I could get a chance. [/color]

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Spagem

Question: Are there any poke'mon games on the SNES?

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

TheDreamingHawk

No. There wasn't a console pokemon game until Pokemon Stadium. But that game isn't fun without the transfer pack.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Spagem

Okay. Thanks that's what I thought. Too bad. @TheDreamingHawk

Spagem

Spagem

Even though this is GBA I say put Metroid: Zero Mission on there... They have fusion so why not Zero Mission right?

Spagem

TheDreamingHawk

It's a remake of Metroid, and that's already out on the NES VC. That probably won't end up on the top of the GBA Priority until later.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

KAHN

ever since price of persia(GBColor) came to the 3DS VC, i pretty much gave up all hope that we were getting SNES VC. why? well because there's a PoP game on SNES already! unless the two games are somewhat different(which is always a possiblilty), then i really dont think nintendo will release SNES games on the eshop. if there was a port for snes of the exact same game, then they'd have ported that instead! but sice they ported the gameboy version, its kind of obvious nintendo doesnt want SNES games on the eshop. BUT i want to make it clear that i havent played either of the PoP games(even though i bought a SNES, i havent got around to getting PoP. as for the GBColor version, meh. haven't taken interest in that. not until i get the SNES version.), so if at all there is any evidence against my theory, someone would be wise to tell me.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

CrazyOtto

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

ever since price of persia(GBColor) came to the 3DS VC, i pretty much gave up all hope that we were getting SNES VC. why? well because there's a PoP game on SNES already! unless the two games are somewhat different(which is always a possiblilty), then i really dont think nintendo will release SNES games on the eshop. if there was a port for snes of the exact same game, then they'd have ported that instead! but sice they ported the gameboy version, its kind of obvious nintendo doesnt want SNES games on the eshop. BUT i want to make it clear that i havent played either of the PoP games(even though i bought a SNES, i havent got around to getting PoP. as for the GBColor version, meh. haven't taken interest in that. not until i get the SNES version.), so if at all there is any evidence against my theory, someone would be wise to tell me.

There have been plenty of times where 2 separate versions of the same game made it to the Virtual Console on Wii, but I still don't think we'll be seeing any SNES games on the handheld VC until the handheld after the 3DS.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Spagem

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

OBJECTION! Just because they did a GBC version of PoP that doesn't mean anything. And I have two reasons.
Number 1: It is easier putting a Gameboy or GameBoy color game on the e-shop even if the game is already made, they still have to port it into a 3DS type game. Because of this, it is hard to do SNES games. It's hard but not impossible.

Number 2: It's all about money. For PoP fan's like yourself, Nintendo could make more money by first releasing the Gameboy Color version. If they released both the SNES and the GBC version what one do you think will get more purchases? If you said SNES you are correct. SNES one is superior making it so they would buy that one and not the GBC. But if they first release the GBC they get buys off that. Then later they can release the SNES version. Most likely you will get the SNES version even if you have the GBC and you liked it. Nintendo is most likely doing this theory I just said right now with Gameboy Advanced games. Why buy the Game boy and GameBoy Color when you could buy GBA? Unless your a huge retro fan like myself, most people will get the GBA. I'm not saying GBa is any better then GB and GBC but most people are into newer stuff now graphic wise.

With that being said I rest my case that there is a possibility of SNES games on 3DS. I'm not saying there will be a lot but I think there will be about 1-5 at the most... @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

i know what @mega wants super metroid just a guess

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

i know what @mega wants super metroid just a guess

I never knew you were psychic! @mieu-fire

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

i am im a good psychic i also know that ur getting a gamboy player for a gamecube and you want wind waker am i right

MANGO

Spagem

So right. XD

Spagem

Spagem

[strong]I'm bored so I'm going to post my top 5 SNES games I want on the #DS VC:
1. Earthbound
2. Super Metroid
3. Megaman 7
4. Super Mario World
5. Street Fighter 2 Turbo ( Online fights please )

I know. You guys thought nothing could beat my favorite list on SuperMetroid. XD Earthbound can not but, I rather actully have a chance to play Earthbound the play Super Metroid portable when I can already play it. [/strong]

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.