Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 161 to 180 of 347

Mieu-Fire

geno stays geno stays i always use him

MANGO

Happy_Mask

@TBD I could do without Mallow. Too much crying. And his atack was hitting things with a big stick.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mieu-Fire

Happy_Mask wrote:

@TBD I could do without Mallow. Too much crying. And his atack was hitting things with a big stick.

ik mallow isnt the greatest but the game woudlnt be right with out him this was one of my favorite classics and if it hits the 3ds VC im buying it day 1

MANGO

Spagem

I'm out of the loop. XD I've never played mario RPG. Maybe they will put it on 3DS VC. I hope so. I would buy it day 1.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

TheDreamingHawk

mega wrote:

And I think the only thing that needs to be "dropped" is the Super Metroid arguement. I'd take Fusion over Super any day.

NOOOOOO!!!!! Fusion is the worst 2D side scrolling metroid game ever! While Super Metroid is the BEST 2D side scrolling game ever!!!!! Anyways. The topic is SNES games. SuperMetroid = SNES
Fusion = GBA

[/quote]

It's better than II, which was a maze.

Anyway, about Geno: I do think he is a cool character for the game in general, but considering how some many people want him in SSB4 for a weird reason, it makes me wonder what's great about him besides him being so much like a squaresoft character.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Mieu-Fire

cause geno would be great for geno his big moment was in a mario game with square helping them on it and now square could dibs on geno which s not fair cause he was going to be in SSBB from what i saw but square wouldnt let him so now there hopeing will let him in for SSB4 the only games he appeared in was 2 mario games SMRPG and mario & luigi super star saga so i see geno as a nintendo character more then a square character

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Spagem

But were not talking about 2 are we? were talking about fusion and Super. Super is better. Check almost ANY review. Super will have a higher rating then fusion. @TheDreamingHawk

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

I want Streetfighter2 turbo on sooo bad. ToT

Spagem

Spagem

Guys? Is my avatar megaman? or aton of nintendo NES characters? Cause I wanted to change my avatar...

Spagem

TheDreamingHawk

mega wrote:

But were not talking about 2 are we? were talking about fusion and Super. Super is better. Check almost ANY review. Super will have a higher rating then
fusion. @TheDreamingHawk

Reviews are never fully valid. It's a little thing called Opinion.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

RetroGBHippie92

mega wrote:

But were not talking about 2 are we? were talking about fusion and Super. Super is better. Check almost ANY review. Super will have a higher rating then fusion. @TheDreamingHawk

Actually, Metroid 2 was fairly linear like fusion, both still had the maze aspects of the original, as well as Super Metroid. But I would love to see Nintendo make Super Metroid into a 3D classic, problem is that nintendo already said it'd take longer to do SNES games because they are more grapical than NES games and have more layers to them i.e. scrolling/ moving backgrounds.
As of recently, There was talk about Earthbound, Satoru Iwata said he talked to Shigesato Itoi recently (abeit breifly) about the MOTHER series being localised/re-released, but he was very coy about it all and there isn't any confirmation that the series will be localised/re-released in the west, so take this only as rumour for now, but I'd like to see Earthbound as a 3D classic or a SNES 3DS VC title, possibly even the original Mother (otherwise known here as Earthbound Zero).

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

DarkEdi

I hope when Nintendo do accounts in the Wii U and 3DS we can play our VC games in 3DS too (remember we can transfer all our wii games and saves to the Wii U and then link them in a single account with the 3DS).

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

Geonjaha

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

mega wrote:

But were not talking about 2 are we? were talking about fusion and Super. Super is better. Check almost ANY review. Super will have a higher rating thenfusion. @TheDreamingHawk

Also thats no way to compare the two. Super was the first really good metroid game, and it was very good for its time. Not really valid proof that Fusion is worse. It's like saying Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda just because it was amazing for its time. Many Zelda games made after it were better. The only way you'd be able to tell is if you gave them both now to someone who hadnt played them. I only just played Fusion (because of the GBA Ambassador titles). I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm interested to try out Super just to see how much better it actually is.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

KAHN

i bought a SNES just so i could play SNES games! i hope it wasn't for nothing! ):

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Geonjaha

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

i bought a SNES just so i could play SNES games! i hope it wasn't for nothing! ):

It wont be unless you have trouble actually obtaining your games.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Wheels2050

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Just be glad you're on the US. For some reason, PAL games cost way more than NTSC games, plus many of them run slower - ah, the joys of PAL retro gaming!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Spagem

Geonjaha wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

mega wrote:

But were not talking about 2 are we? were talking about fusion and Super. Super is better. Check almost ANY review. Super will have a higher rating thenfusion. @TheDreamingHawk

Also thats no way to compare the two. Super was the first really good metroid game, and it was very good for its time. Not really valid proof that Fusion is worse. It's like saying Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda just because it was amazing for its time. Many Zelda games made after it were better. The only way you'd be able to tell is if you gave them both now to someone who hadnt played them. I only just played Fusion (because of the GBA Ambassador titles). I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm interested to try out Super just to see how much better it actually is.

Trust me its better. And it wasn't the best game for its time either. It's still the best game. I'm replaying it and It's graphics are good and everything. ^-^ Super Metroid is not just the best SNES game... its the best game ever period. This is why its a must have for 3DS VC.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

@mega you mean in your opinion right cause in my opinion tales of the abyss is the best game of all time and some people say oot was or some people say FF VII was

MANGO

Spagem

Well, yeah I guess. In my opinion. :/

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.