Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Showing 141 to 160 of 355

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

141. Posted:

Classicgamer wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

BayCraig100 wrote:

Awesome idea! I was just thinking that recently!
-Super Mario World
-Yoshi's Island
-Super Metroid
-Super Mario RPG
-A Link to the Past
-Star Fox
I haven't played half of these so please do it Nintendo!

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Then buy them on the wii!

Guys, the only games confirmed for 3DS were Super Mario world and Yoshi's island at E3 2010. But due to the difficulty of remaking the games, they canceled them. Seeing how we are getting GBA games sooner or later, I bet we will get the superior versions later on. I mean, I will ALWAYS like Yoshi's Island and SMW on the GBA over the SNES games.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Nah... the original versions are always the best. I dont even buy VC games on home systems because I only get the original copies. ( I will download VC on handhelds though so I can play them anywhere. ) Also you said the controls were simpler in SMW. Lies. ^-^ Its alot better have having a seperate dash and grab/shoot button. Its uncomphterbul at first but much better.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Wii sucks anyway like you said & besides do you even have a wii? If you do get rid of it. :P Wii's garbage anyway. I also saw you dont like n64 yeah like gamecube & especially wii were any better because wii is hated by a ton of people (including myself) & gamecube was their lowest selling console & also sucks (my least favorite nintendo system). I don't count the virtual boy that thing was so bad it is considered by nintendo portable when in reality it is not.:P Edit: Also I say NO to potable snes games. :P

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

142. Posted:

Brando: Wii sucks anyway like you said & besides do you even have a wii? If you do get rid of it. :P Wii's garbage anyway. I also saw you dont like n64 yeah like gamecube & especially wii were any better because wii is hated by a ton of people (including myself) & gamecube was their lowest selling console & also sucks (my least favorite nintendo system). I don't count the virtual boy that thing was so bad it is considered by nintendo portable when in reality it is not.:P Edit: also I say NO to potable snes games. :P

I dont think the wii sucks but I almost never play it. Im always playing my 3DS or NES and SNES. But I dont see why your against portable SNES games. That is basically what the GBA was but the SNES versions of GBA games are better.

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Chuie

143. Posted:

your a nintedo fan and you said the gamecube was bad :O thats one of my favorite systems and as some of the best games ever like wind waker mario sunshine pokemon xd pokemon coloseum tales of symphonia metroid primes 1 and 2 i can keep going on and on ur not a nintendo fan ur a retro fan

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Chuie

144. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

your a nintedo fan and you said the gamecube was bad :O thats one of my favorite systems and as some of the best games ever likemario sunshine

[/div]

I also don't see why people LOVE the gamecube controller, I thought the controller was awkward. :P oh and p.s. sunshine was very unfinished game. :P

i didnt love the gamecube controller its nice i prefer the ps3 controller but sunshine was fun one of my faovrite mario games better then the new mario games comeing out there just the same thing over agian the gamecube was awsome its a system thats inpossible to hate if your a real nintendo fan

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

145. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

your a nintedo fan and you said the gamecube was bad :O thats one of my favorite systems and as some of the best games ever likemario sunshine

I also don't see why people LOVE the gamecube controller, I thought the controller was awkward. :P oh and p.s. sunshine was very unfinished game. :P

i didnt love the gamecube controller its nice i prefer the ps3 controller but sunshine was fun one of my faovrite mario games better then the new mario games comeing out there just the same thing over agian the gamecube was awsome its a system thats inpossible to hate if your a real nintendo fan

I am so a nintendo fan! :P I was comparing sunshine to galaxy btw! I'm like the only person on the planet who hated the gamecube. :P

AuthorMessage

Chuie

146. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I am so a nintendo fan! :P I was comparing sunshine to galaxy btw! I'm like the only person on the planet who hated the gamecube. :P

yes you are hateing the gamecube means hateing all the amazing games on the gamecube so if you hate the gamecube your not a nintedo fan if you ahte the wii your not a nintendo fan

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

147. Posted:

mieu-fire: if you hate the wii your not a nintendo fan"
Like wii was any better because it had no games & first party tiles are worse than the gamecube. :P

AuthorMessage

Chuie

148. Posted:

the wii had great games your just blind to see it
skyward sword
mario galaxy
pokemon battle revolution
mario kart wii
suepr smash bros brawl
xenoblade
last story
and guess what this goes on and on and on

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

149. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

the wii had great games your just blind to see it
skyward sword
mario galaxy
pokemon battle revolution
mario kart wii
suepr smash bros brawl
xenoblade
last story and guess what this goes on and on and on

1) worse than windwaker
2) both galaxy games worse than sunshine
3) nothing like stadium
4) worst mario kat game
5) worst smash bros game
6&7) getting them to america was just luck :p I played most of these & I can say with exception of 1 or 2 games the 1st party exclusives on wii are worse than the gamecube.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

150. Posted:

see your not a nintendo fan your just a troll every thiing i list was a game a true nintendo fan loves but you dont so ur not a nintendo fan

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

151. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

see your not a nintendo fan your just a troll every thiing i list was a game a true nintendo fan loves but you dont so ur not a nintendo fan

I do like what I played smash bros, skyward sword, xenoblade ect ect. It's just so many people were disappointed by too many people because it was on wii.
I sould be VERY sorry & I am sorry. :(

AuthorMessage

Chuie

152. Posted:

alright -.- how were people dissapointed on the wii i dont see how tho people loved so many games so many go good ratings the wii sold a hole bunch of consoles

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

153. Posted:

how did this turn into a 'who's a real nintendo fan' pissing contest? that's entirely irrelevant to the conversation at hand... can we please discuss SNES games on 3DS VC again? thanks in advance :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Chuie

154. Posted:

i had the feeling you show up :) lol all right 3ds snes do you think it happen and what game would you like to see me super mario rpg :D

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Megajack

155. Posted:

A cool game Ive wanted to play is Gradius 3. Never played it so maybe if they do put SNES on 3DS I can get it.

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

156. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

how did this turn into a 'who's a real nintendo fan' pissing contest? that's entirely irrelevant to the conversation at hand... can we please discuss SNES games on 3DS VC again? thanks in advance :3

[/div]

XD agreed. So who thinks capcom will put street fighter2 turbo on? - EVERYONE

Edited on by Megajack

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

157. Posted:

^-^ I thought of the coolest thing ever! it can be a sega genisis and SNES thing. So sonic 1 but you can be mario. and mario world where you can be sonic! :D

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

158. Posted:

@mieu-fire: i'd love to see SMRPG on the 3DS VC! :O

i'd also love it if everyone would drop the 'hardcore' conversation; again, it doesn't belong in this thread. i've cleaned everything from after my previous warning out of this thread. please don't make me do it again.

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

159. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@mieu-fire: i'd love to see SMRPG on the 3DS VC! :O

i'd also love it if everyone would drop the 'hardcore' conversation; again, it doesn't belong in this thread. i've cleaned everything from after my previous warning out of this thread. please don't make me do it again.

If they remove Geno I'll like it too. (He was too out of place IMO)

And I think the only thing that needs to be "dropped" is the Super Metroid arguement. I'd take Fusion over Super any day.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

160. Posted:

nooooo not Geno! i like him :(

BEST THREAD EVER