Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 141 to 160 of 347

Mieu-Fire

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

your a nintedo fan and you said the gamecube was bad thats one of my favorite systems and as some of the best games ever likemario sunshine

[/div]

I also don't see why people LOVE the gamecube controller, I thought the controller was awkward. oh and p.s. sunshine was very unfinished game.

[/div]

i didnt love the gamecube controller its nice i prefer the ps3 controller but sunshine was fun one of my faovrite mario games better then the new mario games comeing out there just the same thing over agian the gamecube was awsome its a system thats inpossible to hate if your a real nintendo fan

[/div]

I am so a nintendo fan! I was comparing sunshine to galaxy btw! I'm like the only person on the planet who hated the gamecube.

yes you are hateing the gamecube means hateing all the amazing games on the gamecube so if you hate the gamecube your not a nintedo fan if you ahte the wii your not a nintendo fan

MANGO

Brando67854321

mieu-fire: if you hate the wii your not a nintendo fan"
Like wii was any better because it had no games & first party tiles are worse than the gamecube.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Mieu-Fire

the wii had great games your just blind to see it
skyward sword
mario galaxy
pokemon battle revolution
mario kart wii
suepr smash bros brawl
xenoblade
last story
and guess what this goes on and on and on

MANGO

Brando67854321

mieu-fire wrote:

the wii had great games your just blind to see it
skyward sword
mario galaxy
pokemon battle revolution
mario kart wii
suepr smash bros brawl
xenoblade
last story and guess what this goes on and on and on

1) worse than windwaker
2) both galaxy games worse than sunshine
3) nothing like stadium
4) worst mario kat game
5) worst smash bros game
6&7) getting them to america was just luck I played most of these & I can say with exception of 1 or 2 games the 1st party exclusives on wii are worse than the gamecube.

Mieu-Fire

see your not a nintendo fan your just a troll every thiing i list was a game a true nintendo fan loves but you dont so ur not a nintendo fan

MANGO

Brando67854321

mieu-fire wrote:

see your not a nintendo fan your just a troll every thiing i list was a game a true nintendo fan loves but you dont so ur not a nintendo fan

I do like what I played smash bros, skyward sword, xenoblade ect ect. It's just so many people were disappointed by too many people because it was on wii.
I sould be VERY sorry & I am sorry.

Edited on by Brando67854321

Mieu-Fire

alright -.- how were people dissapointed on the wii i dont see how tho people loved so many games so many go good ratings the wii sold a hole bunch of consoles

MANGO

theblackdragon

how did this turn into a 'who's a real nintendo fan' pissing contest? that's entirely irrelevant to the conversation at hand... can we please discuss SNES games on 3DS VC again? thanks in advance :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Mieu-Fire

i had the feeling you show up lol all right 3ds snes do you think it happen and what game would you like to see me super mario rpg

MANGO

Spagem

A cool game Ive wanted to play is Gradius 3. Never played it so maybe if they do put SNES on 3DS I can get it.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

theblackdragon wrote:

how did this turn into a 'who's a real nintendo fan' pissing contest? that's entirely irrelevant to the conversation at hand... can we please discuss SNES games on 3DS VC again? thanks in advance :3

[/div]

XD agreed. So who thinks capcom will put street fighter2 turbo on? - EVERYONE

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

^-^ I thought of the coolest thing ever! it can be a sega genisis and SNES thing. So sonic 1 but you can be mario. and mario world where you can be sonic!

Spagem

theblackdragon

@mieu-fire: i'd love to see SMRPG on the 3DS VC!

i'd also love it if everyone would drop the 'hardcore' conversation; again, it doesn't belong in this thread. i've cleaned everything from after my previous warning out of this thread. please don't make me do it again.

BEST THREAD EVER

TheDreamingHawk

theblackdragon wrote:

@mieu-fire: i'd love to see SMRPG on the 3DS VC!

i'd also love it if everyone would drop the 'hardcore' conversation; again, it doesn't belong in this thread. i've cleaned everything from after my previous warning out of this thread. please don't make me do it again.

If they remove Geno I'll like it too. (He was too out of place IMO)

And I think the only thing that needs to be "dropped" is the Super Metroid arguement. I'd take Fusion over Super any day.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Happy_Mask

But geno was the best part! He had a sky laser, could transform into a cannon and played frisby! And I agree on fusion :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

theblackdragon wrote:

nooooo not Geno! i like him

But he is a magician. In a MARIO game. I don't have any major problems with that, but it seems a little out of place. Why couldn't you use the stars for magic instead? It's like they are trying to make it a square game.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

theblackdragon

@TheDreamingHawk: he's based on a child's doll, that's why he looks the way he does. he couldn't help the choice he made; after all, the other dolls Gaz owned were Bowser, Mario, Toadstool, etc. — all existing characters in the SMRPG world. Geno was the only original form the star-person could possibly have taken, and he states later in the game that he knows about all of the Mario characters iirc (and so do the rest of the star-people who watch over Star Road), so it had to have been a conscious choice to choose the Geno doll over one of the others.

As for magic use, you'll note that Mallow was also a magician of sorts, and I don't see you angling for him not to have been in the game either. There were a lot of original elements introduced in SMRPG that helped pave the way for the Paper Mario and Mario&Luigi games... the RPGs aren't your typical MARIO game and can't really be held to the same stringent 'plumber good, mushroom good, turtle bad' standards. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

Spagem

And I think the only thing that needs to be "dropped" is the Super Metroid arguement. I'd take Fusion over Super any day.

[/quote]
NOOOOOO!!!!! Fusion is the worst 2D side scrolling metroid game ever! While Super Metroid is the BEST 2D side scrolling game ever!!!!! Anyways. The topic is SNES games. SuperMetroid = SNES
Fusion = GBA

Spagem

Chrono_Cross

Also, if magicians are out of place for Mario games, then what are MagiKoopas? Are they out of touch?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.