Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 121 to 140 of 347

Bass_X0

Classicgamer wrote:

Megaman7! And another cool one would be street fighter2 turbo but with online play and 2 player local.

I want Mega Man 7 on Wii Virtual Console. Its way overdue.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Jay3DS

They save SNES games for the Wii store. Although I do agree it wouldn't take them much to forfil their handheld only customers.

Jay3DS

SirSmugleaf

Awesome idea! I was just thinking that recently!
-Super Mario World
-Yoshi's Island
-Super Metroid
-Super Mario RPG
-A Link to the Past
-Star Fox
I haven't played half of these so please do it Nintendo!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

TheDreamingHawk

BayCraig100 wrote:

-Super Mario World
-Yoshi's Island
-Super Metroid
-Super Mario RPG
-A Link to the Past
-Star Fox

Then buy them on the wii!

Guys, the only games confirmed for 3DS were Super Mario world and Yoshi's island at E3 2010. But due to the difficulty of remaking the games, they canceled them. Seeing how we are getting GBA games sooner or later, I bet we will get the superior versions later on. I mean, I will ALWAYS like Yoshi's Island and SMW on the GBA over the SNES games.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Teaqq2

Super NES games won't be on the 3DS because it's a home console, and home consoles don't appear on the 3DS (with the exception of the NES). Someone should make a QR code for Earthbound on Petit Computer, though.

Teaqq2

Teaqq2

They should make a 3D Classic version of Link to the Past, though.

Teaqq2

SirSmugleaf

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

BayCraig100 wrote:

-Super Mario World
-Yoshi's Island
-Super Metroid
-Super Mario RPG
-A Link to the Past
-Star Fox

[/div]

Guys, the only games confirmed for 3DS were Super Mario world and Yoshi's island at E3 2010. But due to the difficulty of remaking the games, they canceled them. Seeing how we are getting GBA games sooner or later, I bet we will get the superior versions later on. I mean, I will ALWAYS like Yoshi's Island and SMW on the GBA over the SNES games.

Actually, I have definitely played more than half of them, but I would rather have SNES games on my 3ds than wii, so I was just trying to make a point.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

CrazyOtto

I'd rather have GBA games first since SNES games already got their second shot on Wii, and major game stores are no longer accepting GBA games, and their selling their last used ones away. Maybe on the Nintendo Handheld 6 (whatever the handheld after the 3DS is called), we'll see SNES games on the portable VC.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Spagem

Nintenbro wrote:

I'll be extremely pleased, as long as we receive The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

I do agree but link to the past isnt as great as some of the other games. If they were going to put only 1 Snes on it I sadly would agree they would choose Link to the past. But if they only chose one I personally would want SuperMetroid.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

Teaqq2 wrote:

They should make a 3D Classic version of Link to the Past, though.

They should but you have to admit Super Metroid would be much better.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

BayCraig100 wrote:

-Super Mario World
-Yoshi's Island
-Super Metroid
-Super Mario RPG
-A Link to the Past
-Star Fox

O.O Which ones have you not played!? Because you cant call yourself a hardcore gamer unless you have played these 4 games: SuperMarioBros, SuperMetroid, Streetfighter2, Link to the past. I hope you have played SuperMetroid especially since thats the best game evaaaa!

Spagem

Tsuchinoko

That seems to be a matter of opinion, I personally would go with the 3D Zelda (we don't call it Link to the Past here), since that game is the best of its generation to me. I think out of all the Super Famicom games, those two and maybe Super Mario World are going to be on a lots of people's lips when they answer that question.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Spagem

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

BayCraig100 wrote:

-Super Mario World
-Yoshi's Island
-Super Metroid
-Super Mario RPG
-A Link to the Past
-Star Fox

[/div]

Nah... the original versions are always the best. I dont even buy VC games on home systems because I only get the original copies. ( I will download VC on handhelds though so I can play them anywhere. ) Also you said the controls were simpler in SMW. Lies. ^-^ Its alot better have having a seperate dash and grab/shoot button. Its uncomphterbul at first but much better.

Spagem

Spagem

Tsuchinoko wrote:

That seems to be a matter of opinion, I personally would go with the 3D Zelda (we don't call it Link to the Past here), since that game is the best of its generation to me. I think out of all the Super Famicom games, those two and maybe Super Mario World are going to be on a lots of people's lips when they answer that question.

Yes. I agree lots of people will say link to the past and SMW but Im saying SuperMetroid is better. If you think Link to the past is better then SuperMetroid I dont even think you have played SuperMetroid or gotten far enough to the good parts. Link to the past is repetitive and gets boring going from dark world to light. Super Metroid is full of adventure and you can even get lost sometimes. The music also actully makes you feel alone and in 3D, this might have an even better effect. So my point is Super Metroid is much more deserving then link to the past. Also if you havent played SuperMetroid, go buy it on the wii VC now and play it. If you have played it. play it again. If you still like link to the past better.... I don't feel the same way you do!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Spagem

Brando67854321

Classicgamer wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

BayCraig100 wrote:

-Super Mario World
-Yoshi's Island
-Super Metroid
-Super Mario RPG
-A Link to the Past
-Star Fox

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Nah... the original versions are always the best. I dont even buy VC games on home systems because I only get the original copies. ( I will download VC on handhelds though so I can play them anywhere. ) Also you said the controls were simpler in SMW. Lies. ^-^ Its alot better have having a seperate dash and grab/shoot button. Its uncomphterbul at first but much better.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Wii sucks anyway like you said & besides do you even have a wii? If you do get rid of it. Wii's garbage anyway. I also saw you dont like n64 yeah like gamecube & especially wii were any better because wii is hated by a ton of people (including myself) & gamecube was their lowest selling console & also sucks (my least favorite nintendo system). I don't count the virtual boy that thing was so bad it is considered by nintendo portable when in reality it is not. Edit: Also I say NO to potable snes games.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Spagem

Brando: Wii sucks anyway like you said & besides do you even have a wii? If you do get rid of it. Wii's garbage anyway. I also saw you dont like n64 yeah like gamecube & especially wii were any better because wii is hated by a ton of people (including myself) & gamecube was their lowest selling console & also sucks (my least favorite nintendo system). I don't count the virtual boy that thing was so bad it is considered by nintendo portable when in reality it is not. Edit: also I say NO to potable snes games.

I dont think the wii sucks but I almost never play it. Im always playing my 3DS or NES and SNES. But I dont see why your against portable SNES games. That is basically what the GBA was but the SNES versions of GBA games are better.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

your a nintedo fan and you said the gamecube was bad thats one of my favorite systems and as some of the best games ever like wind waker mario sunshine pokemon xd pokemon coloseum tales of symphonia metroid primes 1 and 2 i can keep going on and on ur not a nintendo fan ur a retro fan

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

your a nintedo fan and you said the gamecube was bad thats one of my favorite systems and as some of the best games ever likemario sunshine

[/div]

I also don't see why people LOVE the gamecube controller, I thought the controller was awkward. oh and p.s. sunshine was very unfinished game.

i didnt love the gamecube controller its nice i prefer the ps3 controller but sunshine was fun one of my faovrite mario games better then the new mario games comeing out there just the same thing over agian the gamecube was awsome its a system thats inpossible to hate if your a real nintendo fan

MANGO

Brando67854321

mieu-fire wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

your a nintedo fan and you said the gamecube was bad thats one of my favorite systems and as some of the best games ever likemario sunshine

I also don't see why people LOVE the gamecube controller, I thought the controller was awkward. oh and p.s. sunshine was very unfinished game.

i didnt love the gamecube controller its nice i prefer the ps3 controller but sunshine was fun one of my faovrite mario games better then the new mario games comeing out there just the same thing over agian the gamecube was awsome its a system thats inpossible to hate if your a real nintendo fan

I am so a nintendo fan! I was comparing sunshine to galaxy btw! I'm like the only person on the planet who hated the gamecube.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.