Forums

Topic: Remaining NES and GBA exclusives for early 3DS owners

Posts 321 to 331 of 331

DF2506

Yep, all the NES games are available in America & Japan. Downloaded mine earlier!

So far, I really like Yoshi, Super Mario Bros., Metroid, Zelda, & Zelda 2 the most. Though Wrecking Crew is a little fun and so are Ice Climbers & Balloon Fight. Donkey Kong Jr. is OK. I think the only one that I don't care for (at the moment) is the NES Golf. Nice graphics, but the gameplay is so-so.

I'm looking forward to when the games update with the Restore point feature & the multiplayer. I doubt I'll get too far on Super Mario Bros, Metroid, and the Zeldas until the restore point feature is added. lol. Still, its really fun to have these games.

I hope Europe gets them soon. A bit unfair to give them to us & japan and not Europe.

DF2506

Tare

I actually like Zelda 2 more than the first one. I find it easier to figure out what to do next. Zelda 1 is a little too slow for me.
Too each their own I suppose.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

pntjr

Can TBD lock this thread now? We have our titles.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Birdman

SuperOtaku wrote:

@pntjr not our GBA

True, so until we learn the identities of the other 5 GBA games, this thread shall remain unlocked (hopefully)!!!!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

bro2dragons

Why is everyone so quick to ask for threads to be locked, anyway. It's just extra work on the moderators to hunt down threads that may have answered the original question and lock them, and it's not like they see every comment. If you post asking them to lock, chances are they won't see it, at least not for a while. But I don't get why a "finished" thread needs to be instantly locked, anyway. When the conversation is over, it will die, and the thread will bury itself.

This thread, for instance, after the GBA games are announced, it will continue for a bit while people praise the choices, bash the choices, lament over what was left out, and shout in anger that the games are so great, but because they're not an ambassador, they'll never get them. Then, when all the responses to the announcement are in, it will die down until the games are released, then kick back up for more of the same, and then die out for good, never to be seen again. Why all the hurry to lock it now and prevent conversation?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Joeynator3000

Guys, I wanted to inform you that according to my 3DS just now, we will be able to download 10 free GBA games by the end of the year.
(...seriously, what's the point of having spot passes now? xD)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JustAnotherUser

abgar wrote:

I got that yesterday.

It was... Illuminating.

I see what you did there
Makes me feel blue that they are holding back details.

JustAnotherUser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.