Smash Table Tennis
Baseball
Mach Rider
Ice Climber
Yoshi's Cookie
Ice Hockey
Kid Icarus
Devil World

Exactly!! Devil World has never been released in the U.S. I think... (it was one of the stages on the awesome PictoBits dsiware download), I would also love to see Clu Clu Land and maybe even Pinball released (lol, for some reason... i love the old skool NES Pinball game.) So there are sooo many choices. Kid Icarus would be a shoe in as far as i'm concerned. It's a very difficult game and very fun too

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Link79

Almost that entire list is Meh.
Might as well take DK Jr. math off the list. I don't think anybody wants that.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

edhe

1st of September is just two days away, and NoE haven't even brought their ambassador eligibility tool online yet. NoE need to get their skates on. I wouldn't mind knowing what games are on offer, but the NES games would probably be pretty dull. Especially Super Mario Bros.

I'm 99.9% certain I'm eligible, but I'd like to be sure.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

grumblegrumble

Aviator wrote:

grumblegrumble wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Wow. People complaining over 20 free games. Because they don't get them right now.

If anyone has a right to complain, us 3DS early adopters surely do We, who shelled out an extra $100 in some cases for a system that has gone down drastically in price. Sure, they are giving us free games, but if they didn't, some of us probably wouldn't still be here.

Except for the fact that Nintendo still doesn't owe you anything. They could have dropped the price and given early adopters nothing.

I disagree with you there. Nintendo DOES owe us something, quality titles on which to play with our $300 piece of 'innovative hardware.' I think they realized the plunge us early adopters took by plunking down our hard earned money only to find a small trickle of titles available at launch and for 6 months afterwards. I think this is a nice gesture on their part and I am not complaining. I'm only saying if they HADN'T offered us the free games, I would probably not continue purchasing future hardware right at it's release without seeing some great titles first.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

JustAnotherUser

Link79 wrote:

I could use it.
I've always wanted to knoe what 5+2 is...

JustAnotherUser

TheGreenSpiny

@Link79: Just for you they're gonna roll out Urban Champion! But seriously I don't care that much about the NES games. There are lots of obscure ones they could include. Kirby's Adventure being the most famous, though it is available on the Wii's VC. Other games like Yoshi's Cook, or Wario's Woods maybe? Kung Fu? Star Tropics would be a great choice. I'm over 30 too but I can tell you I've haven't played every Nintendo game ever made. I've never played Balloon Fight or Ice Climbers. Maybe those games will surprise me and I'll love them. And maybe I'll like them about as much as I like Urban Champion. The only games I really don't want to see (besides UC) are Mario Bros. and Dr. Mario since those games will be on two of the GBA carts already.

My main concern here is how the games will be emulated. I believe that all of the games that were announced were available for the GBA. As either part of the Classic NES series or through the e-card reader. The only game I've bought off the eShop was Link's Awakening, which I feel is very poorly emulated. If these games are just emulated versions of the GBA games and end up looking low rez and blurry I'm gonna be pissed off. I don't mind if they have to shrink the screen a little bit for the proper resolution, but I don't want the micro screen with the huge GBC overlay that Link's Awakening used . I'm more excited about the GBA games, since the five listed are all AAA titles.

Edited on by TheGreenSpiny

TheGreenSpiny

grumblegrumble

@TheDarkness Oh!! Ice Climber rocks!!!!!! You're gonna love it It's in the list of games already being released to us!

Birdman

JarvanZheitk wrote:

Link79 wrote:

I could use it.

SPOILER ALERT 5+2=7 END SPOILERS

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Odnetnin

Birdman13 wrote:

JarvanZheitk wrote:

Link79 wrote:

I could use it.

Ahh my eyes! You just ruined tonight's Math homework! D:

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Birdman13 wrote:

JarvanZheitk wrote:

Link79 wrote:

I could use it.

Mind = BLOWN!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Birdman

Oddy wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

JarvanZheitk wrote:

Link79 wrote:

I could use it.

Ahh my eyes! You just ruined tonight's Math homework! D:

There's a reason I put spoiler alert in bold around the answer ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Cr0ssbows

C'mon you guys, you all know how nintendo is... They probably won't tell us the what the 5 remaining games are until 1hr before they release them on the e-shop

Cr0ssbows

Tare

I have a sinking feeling they will release the unspecified amount/title(s) at like, 11pm on the 1rst. Kinda like Valve and the Uber update.
I also have a sinking feeling I'll stay up for it. Kinda like Valve and the Uber update.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Eel

I want "Yoshi" for the NES to be one of the free games (not "yoshi's cookie", "YOSHI") That was my favorite NES game when i was little.

One can dream.... I guess they'll eventually release it for the GBVC though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CrazyOtto

abgar wrote:

I want "Yoshi" for the NES to be one of the free games (not "yoshi's cookie", "YOSHI") That was my favorite NES game when i was little.

Do you wish "Yoshi" was one of the titles? Because your wish is granted.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/ambassador/detail.html

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Eel

Clinker wrote:

abgar wrote:

Do you wish "Yoshi" was one of the titles? Because your wish is granted.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/ambassador/detail.html

Wishes do come true.

faints

they better bring that one to america (seeing how the list is for the japanese ambassador thing and may change for us)

faints again

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Link79

I can't believe they seriously picked Golf as one of the games.
Not Kirby's Adventure, Not Mario 3 , Not Kid Icarus. Freakin Golf.
I mean come on.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Hardy83

Looking on Youtube, this Yoshi game is just Yoshi's cookie but with mario enemies as the pieces instead of random treats.

Hardy83

Hardy83

Link79 wrote:

I can't believe they seriously picked Golf as one of the games.
Not Kirby's Adventure, Not Mario 3 , Not Kid Icarus. Freakin Golf.
I mean come on.

I imagine they though releasing Kirby and Kid Icarus for free would hurt sales of the 3DS version, which honestly the opposite would happen. And you're getting the GBA version of Mario 3.

Hardy83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.