Is it possible that they'll reply?

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Dynetheous

im still waiting, but i don't expect a response until tomorrow sometime

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

19Robb92

bro2dragons wrote:

@19Robb92: Japan.

Okay. That's one mystery solved.

I hope they make some wise decisions then. I really wan M&L Superstar Saga and Zelda Minnish Cap.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Matillion

I also sent something.

"Hello, Nintendo. I'm just a little kid with a little suggestion to you, related to the eShop Ambassador incident.

You have confirmed that twenty free retro games (ten NES and ten GBA) will be given to us (aka the ambassadors), and I, and many others from what I've seen and/or heard,
would like Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga for the Nintendo GameBoy Advance to be one of those many games. If this'll happen, you could expect tons of happy fans out there.

I'm not really expecting you to reply, I'm just stating my opinion here, if that's okay. That is all.

• Martin"

3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Dynetheous

i have the minish cap in the gba form but i never got M&L SS, i only rented (who rents anymore??) lol

Dizzard

I'd actually love some free Fire Emblem action, maybe the sacred stones version. (Not sure which is better since I haven't played either.

Dizzard

Dynetheous

i gonna have to go with the sacred stones version, because that one is amazing, tho i never played the other one, but i have played all the other ones. radiant dawn was the best by far (its cg animated cut scenes were amazing)

bro2dragons

@Zephren: Radiant Dawn wasn't half of what Path of Radiance was. Gameplay-wise, it made some good moves, but dropped the ball a bit in a few spots, but the story (which is my favorite part of those games) REALLY suffered in PoR's sequel. The last third of the story... the big "twist" ending... instead of taking a turn for the intense and ominous as it made itself out to do, it instead become just bizarre and nonsensical. It took what was a very moving, emotional and epic story, and completely killed the mood with a giant "WTF?!" moment that instead of being a moment was drug on through the next 10 levels.

Fire Emblem for the GBA is also the only one I'm missing (American-released, anyway), so, as much as I love Sacred Stones, it's the one I'm hoping for.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Dynetheous

@bro2dragons Path of Radiance was probably my favorite but the only reason i liked radiant dawn was the cut scencs (and i bought it for 15 dollar) so it was a great game for the money you could say,

edit: almost for got shadow dragon, decent story with crappy game play. sorry but i beat in two days, way to easy. i like the fire emblem games with the diffuculty setting, i always put it on hard :3

Edited on by Dynetheous

Dynetheous

plus why not get fire emblem:gaiden for the NES i never played that one and it looks good
but i rather have Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi because i never played that either haha

Edited on by Dynetheous

Matillion

Has anybody here played Superstar Saga?
I was a cheap bastard so I tried it on an emulator, and I must say, it was awesome.
Didn't finish the game, though.

3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Dynetheous

its a great game @matillion my favorite part is when mario and luigi get there power ups, i dont want to tell you because i dont want to ruin it for you. unless you know what im talking about. but anyways, it has a great story and i dont remember to much but i hope they put M&L SS on the list

Terave

Actually, we already get one GBA Zelda for free! Four Swords comes in September as well for free. (If it was GBA, i'm not sure anymore)

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

bro2dragons

@Zephren: yeah, it was by no means bad. Just not nearly the masterpiece I find Path of Radiance to be. The cut scenes were very well done, I will give you that, and I wish both games had made more of them. I am hoping very hard for an amazing Fire Emblem for Wii U...

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Joe1113

for nes i dont care except for kirbys adventure
as for GBA on the other hand
id hope for
pokemon emerald
harvest moon
super mario advance 2 super mario world
kirby and the amazing mirror which is already announced

Favorites Series':
Video Games~Pokemon,Harvest Moon,Animal Crossing,Rune Factory and Smash Bros.
Films~Scream films,Final Destination,Jurassic Park,ALL Pixar films and any superhero film.
T.V. Shows~Total Drama,Teen Titans,Big Brother,Avatar The Last Airbender,The Legend of K...

RoyalBlur

Untitled
I sure hope the Donkey Kong Land games and Super Mario World are apart of this 'Ambassador' package.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I'd rather not have games that are already available on the NES VC already.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DF2506

Btw, in the eshop today under news, the 3DS ambassador program is mentioned. Basically its everything we've heard already expect at the end it says "look for more announcements & reminders soon." So I think we might hear what the other NES games are before September 1st. Well, maybe. lol. As for the GBA games, hmm, not sure. I did hear on one site that Nintendo is supposed to have a press conference in late September or early October, so maybe they'll say more about the GBA games then...

I think the NES games will be neat, but the GBA games are really the games to be excited about. The five revealed so far are VERY good. Hopefully the five unrevealed ones are good too. We'll see.

DF2506

CerealKiller528

My 3DS Ambassador Wishlist:
NES:
Wrecking Crew
Super Mario 3
Mega Man 2
R.C. Pro AM
LoZ: 2
GBA:
Game And Watch Gallery 4
Kirby & Amaz. Mirrors
Super Mario Adv. 2
idk what else

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.