Forums

Topic: Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow

Posts 141 to 160 of 539

Bass_X0

Why not?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Eel

I have no idea, ask game freak.

I guess they just don't want people to share images of some of their games.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Bass_X0 wrote:

Why not?

Untitled
Sorry, couldn't resist. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

veeflames

http://nintendoeverything.com/2ds-finally-reaching-japan-in-f...
Japan finally gets the 2DS after two (technically 3) years the handheld was exclusive to western region's. What's more, the 2DS comes in special editions to celebrate the launch of the Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow games on VC.
Aside the obvious crystal clear design, notice the colored face buttons. Also, that yellow 2DS, though... 😍😍😍
Untitled

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Eel

These are beautiful. I hope the 2ds does well in Japan. There's four colors, one for each Pokemon version.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Nintendokid16

Pretty happy since I never got to play them at all. Came out like 4 years before I was out XD

Nintendokid16

Tyranexx

Vee_Flames wrote:

Untitled

I always have liked systems with the transparent crystal design; my brother had the see-through purple GBC at one point in time.

Hopefully these bundles come west. They're attractive and colorful, and I'm sure they would sell.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Heck I'd double dip on the transparent blue 2ds if they made this bundle available.

To keep it as a collectible.

Bloop.

nintendop_rn

Morpheel wrote:

Heck I'd double dip on the transparent blue 2ds if they made this bundle available.

To keep it as a collectible.

Yep, those bundles are nice looking, I agree 100%. But I think 1 of each color would do it for me lol.

crimsontadpoles

If I bought any of these games, then I'd want to do a bit of trading between myself. Since I only have a single 3DS, trading is impossible for me, so I'll likely skip these games (I've played the originals many times before though).

However, if those super brilliant translucent 2DS consoles come to Europe, then I'll be very tempted to pick one up, getting me a second console to trade with.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

AlliMeadow

@crimsontadpoles: Same for me! I actually have a friend with a 3DS who might buy one of the games though, but it would still be a hard to obtain all the 150 Pokémon required. It would be so amazing though to finally be able to complete the Pokédex in the first game I ever finished!

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

Bass_X0

Is the high cost to download confirmed or still just rumored? I wouldn't be happy if they cost £7 to download in the UK. £4.50 most for the b&w games. £5.49 for Game Boy Color games.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

WiiWareWave

@Bass_X0 Seriously?! The original Gameboy Pokemon titles are around $30-$60 used here and the GBC titles are pushing $100 used at last check...

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Will these games allow you to play local or online multiplayer? I know you can trade with people at least locally, but I wasn't sure about multiplayer...

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Eel

Shinies did "exist" in gen I, in the context of what shinies were in gen II.

Since in gen II shininess was defined by the pokemon's stats, it's completely possible for a Pokemon caught in gen I to be shiny when transported to a gen II game.

Of couse, there's no way to tell in the original games, since it wasn't a real thing back then.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Smash_kirby

Will the games have the game corner for the European region? Or will it be stripped from their version?

The games are $10 a game, which is rather fair as most don't have a system to play a Game Boy game and a still working copy of Red, Blue, or Yellow.

Smash_kirby

BurningSonic

@Smash_kirby: If they do take out the game corner you won't be able to get certain Pokemon like Porygon. So if there going out of the way for us to trade to be able to get all 151 Pokemon. I don't think they are going take out the game corner.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Sorry, this topic has been locked.