Forums

Topic: Mario Game Ideas Thread

Posts 41 to 47 of 47

SammytheSaiyan

Hey-a, fans! I just-a want to let you-a know, I have a great lineup of-a games comin' out! Try 'em out for a-me, Mario! Wahoo!
-Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
-Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
-Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Go
-Mario & Luigi Dream Team
-Mario Golf: World Tour
-New Super Luigi U
And-a don't forget it's-a the Year of Luigi, celebrating my little brother! Oh yeah, Luigi time! Yahoo!
Keep on brainstormin' ideas... it might-a end up being my next adventure! Well, what are you waiting for? Let's-a-go!

Edited on by SammytheSaiyan

Recently I've been playing Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3. Also replaying Rayman Legends and trying to get better at Smash Ultimate

SammyOfMobius

Super_Mario wrote:

Hey-a, fans! I just-a want to let you-a know, I have a great lineup of-a games comin' out! Try 'em out for a-me, Mario! Wahoo!
-New Super Luigi U
And-a don't forget it's-a the Year of Luigi, celebrating my little brother! Oh yeah, Luigi time! Yahoo!
Keep on brainstormin' ideas... it might-a end up being my next adventure! Well, what are you waiting for? Let's-a-go!

Mario?!?!?!?!?! 8o Hahahaha JK anyways I have a new idea for a Mario VS DK game.
So it'll be the sixth in the series and play like Mario VS DK 1 did and not the ones where you plays as Minis. So anyways it's like the classic Donkey Kong '94 or Mario VS DK gameplay on GBA gameplay but in 3D platforming form, in a third-person view. So anyways, it's the standard gameplay... get the key, insert key in the door, and clear the level, but in 3D. I was thinking, though, this time it combines elements from the Mini's gameplay, like getting multiple characters to the door, like Peach, Toad, Pauline, and possibly Yoshi or Luigi, and you use the stylus to help navigate Mario on the touch screen, and I was thinking Diddy Kong could be in the game helping Donkey Kong. You can also even set traps to help defeat Donkey Kong in boss battles like in the Mini's games. Also I was thinking there could be both 2D and 3D levels, and levels where you play as the Minis. Is that a good idea Mario?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Reala

Super_Mario wrote:

-New Super Luigi U

None of those are Sonic games, me no like

Reala

LzWinky

@Reala: Just wait until Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Olympic games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SammyOfMobius

LordLzGlad wrote:

@Reala: Just wait until Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Olympic games

...Or Sonic Adventure 3 that's coming this year that SEGA sent me a secret trailer for that I shall not show or tell to anyone... ... ... whoops.

JK I have no idea what's in store for Sonic this year besides there's a new 3D platformer for Sonic in the works. Plus Touch Gameplay spilled the beans on a new @DSonic patformer possibly as a digital title and of course Sonic Dash.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Bass_X0

I want Super Mario Land on the Wii U eShop. The game would be given a new NSMBU graphical makeover with the screen being the same size as on New Super Mario Bros. Wii U meaning you could see much more of the stage than you could on the Game Boy. The gameplay would remain exactly the same though.

There could be certain new challenges for each stage though - Highest points in a single stage, highest amount of coins in a single stage, fastest time to clear a single stage.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.