Forums

Topic: Mario Game Ideas Thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 47

CrazyOtto

I'd love to see Nintendo bring "Super Mario Bros. 3: World e" to the eShop.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

SammyOfMobius

I think I might extend this forum to "Mario Game Ideas Thread"... "More Mario on eShop" seems kinda limited...

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

Done! Now post any ideas for a Mario game here! You guys heard my ideas and now I want to hear yours. Maybe I can send some game ideas to Nintendo if that interests you...

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

zoroarkrules25

Super mario X, a game that combines the aspects of every mario game into one even mario kart. Embark on an adventure to save peach like never before.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SammyOfMobius

Very cool! So like all the Mario games combined into one big new idea like elements from Super Mario Bros. 3, Mario Kart 7, Mario VS. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem, Mario Tennis Power Tour, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario World, Super Mario Galaxy, Yoshi's Island, and even Mario Paint? So, SO COOL! Maybe for 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. 1 in 2 years!

Ketchupcat

I like your idea, and I have another!
The graphics would be hand-drawn like Rayman, like everyone is requesting. The sprites could be drawn by whoever draws them for the Mario & Luigi series.
The main villain is Bowser, but this time there's a twist- he's persuaded anyone who's opposed Mario and Luigi to fight against them again!
These other villains include Wario, Wart, Donkey Kong, Kamek and Tatanga. Each will have their own stage based on their games. For the foes listed, there could be a Kitchen Island/Wario's Castle, Subcon, a construction site/DK Island, Yoshi's Island/Kamek's Library, and Sarasaland/space (respectively).
When each is defeated, they will either snap out of Bowser's spell or realize that he must be stopped, and join the Bros.
There will be levels where these characters are playable and must use their unique skills to advance. Wario and DK could play as they do in their games, and Tatanga could fly and use attacks that he used in SML 2.
The final boss will be an epic multi part fight where each character chips in. And the story doesn't involve saving Peach, but saving the world!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SammyOfMobius

Cool, I like how it features all the characters that don't appear in mainstream Mario games! They need a chance to shine too.

zoroarkrules25

Ketchupcat wrote:

I like your idea, and I have another!
The graphics would be hand-drawn like Rayman, like everyone is requesting. The sprites could be drawn by whoever draws them for the Mario & Luigi series.
The main villain is Bowser, but this time there's a twist- he's persuaded anyone who's opposed Mario and Luigi to fight against them again!
These other villains include Wario, Wart, Donkey Kong, Kamek and Tatanga. Each will have their own stage based on their games. For the foes listed, there could be a Kitchen Island/Wario's Castle, Subcon, a construction site/DK Island, Yoshi's Island/Kamek's Library, and Sarasaland/space (respectively).
When each is defeated, they will either snap out of Bowser's spell or realize that he must be stopped, and join the Bros.
There will be levels where these characters are playable and must use their unique skills to advance. Wario and DK could play as they do in their games, and Tatanga could fly and use attacks that he used in SML 2.
The final boss will be an epic multi part fight where each character chips in. And the story doesn't involve saving Peach, but saving the world!

That's a great addition to my plot. It could be open map or broken into levels where each could be styled after various mario games. I like your idea of less important characters appearing..

SammyOfMobius

Maybe the final boss could really be Dimentio controlling Bowser, Wart, Donkey Kong, Kamek, Wario, and Tatanga as puppets and the bad guys help you out in the end.

zoroarkrules25

That would be awesome, i forgot the paper mario characters. There could be worlds where you become paper mario. Then we could have rawk hawk, diementio, and all the other awesome characters from the series.

MarioKenny1992

how about a plot that revolves around Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, and all of Mario's other friends opening a massive amusement park for the entire Mushroom Kingdom to enjoy, but then Bowser, his minions, and even Wario and Waluigi take over the park and kidnap all of Mario's friends, and it's up to Mario to save the day? the gameplay would be like Super Mario 64 with the open world feel to it, and one of my ideas for a power-up is a magician suit

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

SammyOfMobius

Cool! So sorta like Sonic Colors?

zoroarkrules25

I like that idea. I also got another idea mushroom kingdom hearts. Kingdom hearts meets mario.

MarioKenny1992

Thanks! I would call the game Super Mario Mega Park. Want me to think of more ideas?

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

Ketchupcat

Maybe the gate to each world could be the entrance to a different ride/attraction, and you could play carnival games for prizes!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SammyOfMobius

More ideas? Why not! This is the Mario Game Ideas Thread, go all out!

MarioKenny1992

How about for before you face the final boss, you go into a trap without warning that forces your life count to your last life? imagine if the final boss is brutal, you would get game over in an instant! XD

SammyOfMobius

Super Mario Bros. 4: Bowser, using a false Peach, leads Mario into a mysterious pipe leading to the Koopa World, the home planet to the Koopa race.Mario must retrieve the Seven Rainbow Stars to bring back the pipe leading to the Mushroom World by defeating the seven Koopa Kings. Travel across a world made of cotton, a railway world, a magical plant world, an underwater kingdom world, a colossal swamp world, a space world, and a music world. The final world is the Mushroom World being taken over by Bowser, even worse than in New Super Mario Bros. U because he is using false clones of everyone and took over the entiure world. New power-ups include Sumo Mario, where you Ground Pound (not possible as Super Mario and other transformations) it reveals secret locations and stuns enemies, and you can charge into enemies. There is also Spider Mario, allowing you to climb on walls and ceilings, and Raccoon Mario and Tanooki Mario returning. World maps have tons of new challenges: freeing Toads from prisons, mini enemy ships, and new mini-games! There are also new Wii U and 3DS features allowing you to tilt the controller/system to reveal secrets and tap the screen as well to find secrets. There is also Multiplayer Mode, where you can either take turns or play at the same time. Also, there is a new competitive multiplayer game that pays homage to the original Donkey Kong. Super Mario Bros. 4 uses pixelated sprites to pay homage to the 8-bit games while still using the advantages of HD/3D graphics. There is also new Endless Challenge Mode, where you must face an endless series of challenges until you fail, and records will be shared through Miiverse/Streetpass. Also there will be new Animals Friends like Spitter, who can grab high ledges, Formblob who can turn into a para-glider, a projectile, and a temperary shield, and Slippen, who can act as a surf board. Last but not least the level design is as good, if not better than Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World, and there are 8 bonus worlds meaning multiple exits, and of course the use of the Mushroom Fairy. The Mushroom fairy, if found, gives ou power-ups and access to the next 4 worlds, but the Mushroom Genie, if you defeat it, will grant you access to the next 4 worlds and even a Super Suit; you can choose from P-Wing (infinite flying Raccoon Mario) or P-Sumo (invincible Sumo Mario). Fire Mario, Frog Mario, and Kuribo's Shoe Mario return as well. The game will be available on Wii U and 3DS and be cross compatible. If you get the Super Mario Bos. 4 Collector's Edition, you get the physical copy of the Wii U version, the digital copy of the 3DS version, a Mario book all about Mario, a walkthrough book for the game, and a CD featuring the soundtrack of the game and the Overworld and Underground theme of Super Mario Bros. the Overworld theme of Super Mario Bros. 2 USA, and the Overworld and Athletic theme of Super Mario Bros. 3. The Wii U game costs $59.99, the 3DS game costs $39.99, and the Collectors Edition costs $79.99. Coming on Mario's 30th anniversary.

SammyOfMobius

Sorry, I was saying I wish this game would come out on 30th anniversary. But they'll probably just end up doing a Super Mario All-Stars 30th Anniversary Edition... just kidding! I know they'll make something great! I'll probably send some ideas from this thread in to Nintendo today!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.