Forums

Topic: October 27

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

LucinaSmash

At the Club Nintendo news topic involving 3DS Ambassadors, reminding them to link their Nintendo eShop account by October 27th to qualify for post-play surveys on the games eligible for the program.

Did Nintendo implicitly stated that NES Ambassador games will be release to the public on October 27 (That's Thursday)?
Possibly the release date on GBA games for 3DS Ambassadors?

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Birdman

That is definitely believable. Sounds like Oct. 27 may be the date.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

TheBaconator

That's my birthday, and Nintendo loves me, so I assume that is what they will get me for it.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

LzWinky

No and no

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Colors

On Club Nintendo, it states that October 27th is the last day you will get 40 coins for linking your eShop account. I'm sure that's all it is.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Birdman

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

On Club Nintendo, it states that October 27th is the last day you will get 40 coins for linking your eShop account. I'm sure that's all it is.

Two updates from today, copied and posted below:
09-30-11
Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors: Link your Nintendo eShop account by October 27th to qualify for post-play surveys on the games eligible for the program.
09-30-11
October 27th deadline to earn 40 Coins for linking Nintendo eShop account. How to link.

Yep, no obvious hints with that first one there.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

LzWinky

It's too vague for anything else

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

pntjr

Read my signature for my comment.
Meh too lazy to copy and paste. o3o

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

TeeJay

Yeah Project-L, pntjr was the first person to post about it here, that I know of. He even made a thread about it, at which I thold him he should post about it in this existing thread.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

pikku

It's possible, and certainly an interesting rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be false. Or if it turns out to be true, lol.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Chrono_Cross

Or the last 5 weeks of the year we will get 2 games each week.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

theblackdragon

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah Project-L, pntjr was the first person to post about it here, that I know of. He even made a thread about it, at which I thold him he should post about it in this existing thread.

check the timestamps. Project-L's post (even the edit) was from September. pntjr's first post about it was this month from what i saw.

That said, please do feel free to use the aforementioned existing thread if you'd like to continue this discussion. Thank you :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.