3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 741 to 758 of 758

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

741. Posted:

Japan gets Alien Crush, R-Type, and Street Fighter 2010 and their new eShop games are a SIMPLE series download game and a visual novel.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

742. Posted:

Japan gets Gargoyle's Quest II on the 3DS VC and they get Bird Mania 3D Christmas (even though it's almost March) and a visual novel.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

743. Posted:

Japan gets Elevator Action, Pokemon Trozei, and a surfing game.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

mimi85

744. Posted:

I have just downloaded Gargoyles Quest II and I really like the game :-)

mimi85

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

745. Posted:

The only VC game they get is Japan-only Scramble Wars but they also get 3D Classicized versions of both Steel Empire and Fantasy Zone.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/index.html

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

746. Posted:

Here it comes guys, after quite a drought, next week is bringing Donkey Kong Land for the game boy

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

747. Posted:

Donkey Kong Land is finally released in Japan? Guess Microsoft doesn't mind Nintendo using Rare-made property.

Edited on by Neko_Chan

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

748. Posted:

Guess not. I was surprised since we havent had a lot of new VC games recently. March only had three, and thats the lowest i think sincd the 3ds came out. Our last game boy game was in December. This is a treat, it should be coming out west too, particularly because its western developed.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

749. Posted:

@Neko_Chan: Are you serious? The DKC trilogy, as well as the Land trilogy, was Nintendo-published, and the DKC trilogy was on the Wii VC for years without Microsoft saying a peep before Nintendo suddenly decided to take them down.

This is huge. Not only do I think Donkey Kong Land might eventually come westward, but I think the DKC trilogy might be coming to Wii U VC at some point as well.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

750. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

@Neko_Chan: Are you serious? The DKC trilogy, as well as the Land trilogy, was Nintendo-published, and the DKC trilogy was on the Wii VC for years without Microsoft saying a peep before Nintendo suddenly decided to take them down.

This is huge. Not only do I think Donkey Kong Land might eventually come westward, bit I think the DKC trilogy might be coming to Wii U VC at some point as well.

Huh? Why did you reply to him? It was me that brought this news! ME!!!!i1!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

751. Posted:

Kirby Tilt N Tumble is coming to the Japanese 3DS VC next week! I wonder how this will work...

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

752. Posted:

Nightmare is Dreamland, Wario Land 4, and The Minish Cap haven't been announced for America...yet...

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

753. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Kirby Tilt N Tumble is coming to the Japanese 3DS VC next week! I wonder how this will work...

The answer to how it will work is actually that it won't, because April Fools. They're actually getting Lolo this week.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

754. Posted:

Japan is getting Donkey Kong Land: Diddy's Kong Quest aka Donkey Kong Land 2 on April 16th. They got the first game not long ago.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

755. Posted:

Not too long from now, they'll get the Japan exclusive Game Boy Color version of Donkey Kong Land 3 (known over there as "Donkey Kong GB: Dinky Kong & Dixie Kong") and the Game Boy Color remake of the first Donkey Kong Country (known over there as "Donkey Kong 2001").

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

756. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Not too long from now, they'll get the Japan exclusive Game Boy Color version of Donkey Kong Land 3 (known over there as "Donkey Kong GB: Dinky Kong & Dixie Kong") and the Game Boy Color remake of the first Donkey Kong Country (known over there as "Donkey Kong 2001").

Obviously won't come out in America. (Maybe Rare still exists independently in Japan and owned by Microsoft in the US?)

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

757. Posted:

Neko_Chan wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Obviously won't come out in America. (Maybe Rare still exists independently in Japan and owned by Microsoft in the US?)

Maybe Nintendo owns the games in Japan while Rare owns them in NA/EU/AU but the DKC trilogy was removed from the Wii VC in Japan a couple weeks after it was removed in NA/EU/AU.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

758. Posted:

Japan gets Final Fantasy III and 3D Outrun

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook