3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 721 to 740 of 758

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

721. Posted:

PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16 is coming to both Wii U VC and 3DS VC in Japan next week, just when we thought we'd never see TG16/PCE again!

Japan gets Gradius and The Kung Fu for the PC Engine and Mega Man Xtreme 2 for the Game Boy Color.

On Wii U, they're getting Bonk's Adventure for PC Engine, Parodius for MSX, and Super Mario Bros 3 for Famicom/NES.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

722. Posted:

MrSRArter wrote:

PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16 is coming to both Wii U VC and 3DS VC in Japan next week, just when we thought we'd never see TG16/PCE again!

Japan gets Gradius and The Kung Fu for the PC Engine and Mega Man Xtreme 2 for the Game Boy Color.

On Wii U, they're getting Bonk's Adventure for PC Engine, Parodius for MSX, and Super Mario Bros 3 for Famicom/NES.

Finally! It's been so long! But oh, i forgot. Japan-only :(

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

723. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrSRArter wrote:

PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16 is coming to both Wii U VC and 3DS VC in Japan next week, just when we thought we'd never see TG16/PCE again!Japan gets Gradius and The Kung Fu for the PC Engine and Mega Man Xtreme 2 for the Game Boy Color.On Wii U, they're getting Bonk's Adventure for PC Engine, Parodius for MSX, and Super Mario Bros 3 for Famicom/NES.

Is it Japan only? I thought the PC Engine was released everywhere. Or do you mean for now?

And again people leave of the Game Gear game? Are you guys foing by what Wikipedia says? Those people never update it right.

In addition to The Kung Fu, Rockman X2, and Gradius, we also get Puyo Puyo Tsu/2 for the Game Gear.

And I just want to say Merry Christmas Nintendo, what a nice surprise update for Christmas day for us in Japan. :) Its not everyday we get a new console being put on the 3DS, plus a 4 game VC update.

The PC Engine will be on the western VC in no time.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

724. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrSRArter wrote:

PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16 is coming to both Wii U VC and 3DS VC in Japan next week, just when we thought we'd never see TG16/PCE again!Japan gets Gradius and The Kung Fu for the PC Engine and Mega Man Xtreme 2 for the Game Boy Color.On Wii U, they're getting Bonk's Adventure for PC Engine, Parodius for MSX, and Super Mario Bros 3 for Famicom/NES.

Is it Japan only? I thought the PC Engine was released everywhere. Or do you mean for now?

And again people leave of the Game Gear game? Are you guys foing by what Wikipedia says? Those people never update it right.

In addition to The Kung Fu, Rockman X2, and Gradius, we also get Puyo Puyo Tsu/2 for the Game Gear.

And I just want to say Merry Christmas Nintendo, what a nice surprise update for Christmas day for us in Japan. :) Its not everyday we get a new console being put on the 3DS, plus a 4 game VC update.

You guys have the biggest VC titles that we in the US never get. Not to mention the pretty 3DS LL colors.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

725. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrSRArter wrote:

You guys have the biggest VC titles that we in the US never get. Not to mention the pretty 3DS LL colors.

Hey, I'm not complaining! I see people complain all the time but I'm actually really happy, even though there are e-shop and VC games from the west that I want. VVVVVV is a game I've wanted to buy forever, and we still have yet to get those Natsume games (Legend of the River King and Harvest Moon). But I'm fairly happy. :) I'm glad that we do occasionally get these bursts of life in the VC like we're getting now in Japan.

I do hope that they really revamp the 3DS VC with other consoles and stuff, like Super Famicom and GBA, but I can wait. :)

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

726. Posted:

Nothing is announced for Japan on the 3DS or Wii U VC for next year, but they could possibly get a suprise game like how they got SMB3 on the 3DS VC on January 1st 2013.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

727. Posted:

Japan gets Ganbare Goemon 2 for NES, just like every Goemon game has been Japan-only.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

728. Posted:

Ironically, the west seems to get better indie games than Japan :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

729. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Ironically, the west seems to get better indie games than Japan :O

Strange really as there is some really good indie stuff in Japan. (There is a wii game for creating shoot em ups that the included one is a japanese dojin shootemup who got paid nothing for it).

Blast Works (The Dojin I believe is called Tumiki Fighters).

The problem about the Japanese indie stuff is that it is so hard to find. (And it often rips of commercial sprites as well or is hentae.)

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

730. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

MrSRArter wrote:

The PC Engine game I wanted the most is the one we never got : Seirei Senshi Spriggan

(Wouldn't mind Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire as well).

Hey, I'm not complaining! I see people complain all the time but I'm actually really happy, even though there are e-shop and VC games from the west that I want. VVVVVV is a game I've wanted to buy forever, and we still have yet to get those Natsume games (Legend of the River King and Harvest Moon). But I'm fairly happy. :) I'm glad that we do occasionally get these bursts of life in the VC like we're getting now in Japan.

I do hope that they really revamp the 3DS VC with other consoles and stuff, like Super Famicom and GBA, but I can wait. :)

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

731. Posted:

Japan gets 2 Japan only games, Front Line and Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict. They're not getting any DSiware or 3DSware games this week, only manga apps.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

732. Posted:

For the indie game scene in japan, i do know that there are some amazing games like ao oni, yume nikki and others but companies like nintendo arent really embracing bringing them out into the spotlight like they are with developers in the western indie scene. Even cave story was known more in the west than japan.
We have had a wait for western games to come to japan. We only just got mighty switch force and colors 3d. Im still waiting on vvvvvv

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

733. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

For the indie game scene in japan, i do know that there are some amazing games like ao oni, yume nikki and others but companies like nintendo arent really embracing bringing them out into the spotlight like they are with developers in the western indie scene. Even cave story was known more in the west than japan.
We have had a wait for western games to come to japan. We only just got mighty switch force and colors 3d. Im still waiting on vvvvvv

Give us Mario Bros., SMB3, Castlevania 2, Devil World, Double Dragon 2 (NES), Final Fantasy, Galaga, and the Fire Emblem Games, and we'll give you guys any 3DS or Wii U VC game except for Ninja Gaiden 2 / 3 or Shantae. Please... :(

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

734. Posted:

Only Gun-Nac / Crisis Force / Castlevania III (Famicom version - Better music and the religious symbolism is part of the look) I am bothered about.

Japan has moved on to the PC Engine. I hope the rest of the world can soon.

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

735. Posted:

Japan gets King's Knight on the 3DS VC.

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai will be localized there next week despite them not getting the original on Wiiware, it most likely has a new title with "II" taken out of it.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

736. Posted:

You guys can go to the Nintendo JP Youtube page to find out what games have been released. I can't check now, but I remember four Wii U games and one 3DS games being released last Wednesday... Wario Woods, Bubble Bubble, an MSX game, and either another Famicon or PC Engine game were released last week.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

KingMike

737. Posted:

Final Fantasy II

KingMike

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

738. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

The studio who made Ether Vaper and Fairy Bloom Freesia is very very good. (And they do it as a hobby but just have a dedication to quality that even a 2 million $ kickstarter won't get you).

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

739. Posted:

Japan gets Bio-Miracle Bokutte Upa and a new Radirgy game

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/jzlj/index.html

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

740. Posted:

Wonder how Kokuga did in the EU (I know I bought it straight away). That probably determines how likely it is we will ever get Radirgy. (I have the Jap version of Milestone Shooting Collection 2 on Wii)

unrandomsam