3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 521 to 540 of 760

AuthorMessage

RR529

521. Posted:

In addition to Famicom Wars (Famicom/NES) & Millon's Big Adventure (Famicom/NES) as @Tsuchinoko stated, these are the "3DSware" games Japan is getting:

• Samurai Sword Destiny (UFO)
  • Zombie Slayer Diox (UFO)
  • Space Harrier 3D (SEGA)
  • A new BlazBloo game (spinoff of the BlazBlue fighting series. the first was DSiWare)
  • Some sort of BMX platformer

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

522. Posted:

Famicom wars? :o man it's times like these I wish I had a Japanese 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

523. Posted:

I wonder if the new BlazBloo game will actually be good. The DSiWare one was awful. At least give this one download play.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

524. Posted:

I wonder why they haven't gotten a Game Boy game since November 7th

I hope 3D Space Harrier gets localized.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

KingMike

525. Posted:

Famicom Wars would definitely on the games I'd like but know we're not going to get. :(

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Nintendo3DSLife

526. Posted:

Wow,Japan is gonna get lucky,look what they are getting on New Years Day:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/tabj/index.html
Yup,their getting Super Mario Bros. 3 NES Version.Hope we get it soon too...:)

★Legends Come to Life★-serebii.net
Nintendo 3DS FC:0301-9821-0606
I'm too addicted into playing Elsword ~(o.o)~

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9821-0606 | Twitter: elsword4ever

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

527. Posted:

Thats interesting. The normal update is on Wednesdays, but New Years day (the 1st) is a Tuesday this year. SMB3 is the only game coming out that day, no other VC or e-shop, so that could just be part of a special New Years update. Is there no normal update on the 2nd then?

Oh, EDIT again. Just read the description a bit further. It says SMB3 features Download Play for up to 2 players.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Nintendo3DSLife

528. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko Thats awesome!:D A download play feature for SMB3.What does this feature apply to though?

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

529. Posted:

It doesn't say anything more specific than that. I'm guessing for two-player mode, or at least for the Mario Bros side game.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Nintendo3DSLife

530. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko Hm...I guess its for the Mario Bros. side game only.It can't be for the two-player mode because the one who's playing with someone that has SMB3 via download play can't save their stuff since they don't have a profile for themselves so ya but lets just wait and see...:)

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

531. Posted:

SMB3? That's the Mario game I wanted. It blows SMW out of the water in every single way

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Don

532. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

SMB3? That's the Mario game I wanted. It blows SMW out of the water in every single way

Not true, SMW allows you to save your progress and has better graphics.

Don

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

533. Posted:

Disagree, the graphics in SMW have never really been all that impressive. As for the save feature, I don't really care nowadays with all the suspend points and whatnot.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

KingMike

534. Posted:

Nintendo3DSLife wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Hm...I guess its for the Mario Bros. side game only.It can't be for the two-player mode because the one who's playing with someone that has SMB3 via download play can't save their stuff since they don't have a profile for themselves so ya but lets just wait and see...:)

The NES version doesn't have a save feature, if that's what you're worried about.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Nintendo3DSLife

535. Posted:

@KingMike well I know but I was just wondering about the new download play feature for SMB3

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

536. Posted:

Random 3DS VC Japan update

So the New Years Super Mario Bros 3 thing seems like a gift update. The next normal update will be Metal Max for the Famicom, and Pinball:Revenge of the Gator for the Game Boy. Both games come out on the 9th.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

537. Posted:

Not sure if I need another pinball game after I already got its semi-sequel Kirby's Pinball Land (I'm assuming because HAL made both games), but that's nice.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

538. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

The next normal update will be Metal Max for the Famicom

You lucky sons of guns. I love that game. Too bad it'll never be available in English.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Don

539. Posted:

It's weird that NES games are put on 3DS before GBA since NES games were already on Wii VC.

Don

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

540. Posted:

Don wrote:

It's weird that NES games are put on 3DS before GBA since NES games were already on Wii VC.

Don't worry, everyone feels that way.