Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 481 to 500 of 759

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

481. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Japan is getting Pacman (Famicom/NES) for their 3DS VC.

For their "3DSWare", they're getting the one Guild 01 game that hasn't had a western announcement (the rhythm/blacksmithing one, where you make weapons for the heroes).

What? With the GB version available and Pac man and galaga too? That's stupid...

But not as stupid as our lack of those GG games...

Yeah...I know. Its hard to complain about something small like a repeat game when other regions are just not getting certain ones at all. I would love to get Ghosts n' Goblins though. That and Gradius are much better games. I'm mostly worried not about the quantity of games, which is what Japan really gets over everyone else, but the quality of some of these releases isn't as high as it could be. Its as if Nintendo are holding back on the VC in a big way, but for what? I mean, the 3DS has been out for over a year, and we don't even have a dozen of the GBC games or the GG games here yet, and the GB game releases has slowed down to a crawl, though for me they did release almost all of the main games already on that platform.

I thought about starting a thread for a full list 1st party Game Boy and Game Boy Color games that still aren't released yet, but others on the board would think I'm complaining.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

482. Posted:

Don't worry about what other people think: They can't do anything.

Though if you are in reference to a certain game, check first to make sure that game doesn't already have a thread.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Hokori

483. Posted:

Super Mario bros USA
And a game I can't make out

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

484. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Super Mario bros USA
And a game I can't make out

Their other game is River City Ransom

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

485. Posted:

Final total for November
7 games
5 NES/Famicom
1 Game Boy game
1 Game Gear game
0 Game Boy Color games

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

486. Posted:

Grah.... Just when I thought the kunio kun spam was over in Japan.... At least you guys will get SMUSA

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

RR529

487. Posted:

For their "3DSWare", Japan is getting Crimson Shroud, and some other game with some blonde anime girl (couldn't even guess it's genre).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

488. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

and some other game with some blonde anime girl (couldn't even guess it's genre).

Mighty Switch Force!

Just kidding :P

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

489. Posted:

Its called Onna Katei-Kyoushi (女家庭教師) Which you can translate as Female Home Economics Teacher. Its basically a game where the shy young boy learns one on one about domestic situations from the female character, with a vague promise of something more happening between them in the story. Its basically a dating sim with some puzzle elements, as well as item collecting.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

490. Posted:

River City Ransom is one of the best games ever. They can re-release that one 100 times for all I care. It deserves the attention.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

KingMike

491. Posted:

I just remembered that the Japanese version of River City Ransom used an obscure memory card accessory called the Turbo File to save games. (created by ASCII, whose game division is now known as Enterbrain. So I think it was one of only a couple non-ASCII games to support it.)
I wonder if they included it in the 3DS VC version, or if you have to use Restore Points. (not certain, but I don't remember if the password feature was in the Japanese version or if it was just created as a substitute for the western versions)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

KingMike

492. Posted:

Next game is Solomon's Key for the NES.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

RR529

493. Posted:

For their "3DSWare", they're getting Aero Porter, as well as some sort of ninja sidescroller (I want to say the second word in the title is "splice"? Not sure though).

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

494. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

For their "3DSWare", they're getting Aero Porter, as well as some sort of ninja sidescroller (I want to say the second word in the title is "splice"? Not sure though).

The word you're looking at is "spirits".

AuthorMessage

RR529

495. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

RR529 wrote:

The word you're looking at is "spirits".

Okay, I see it now. I was (mistakingly) running everything together in my mind, so I read it as "sprishi". Thanks for correcting me :)

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

496. Posted:

Japan seems to be getting too many NES games lately. I have nothing against the NES but they need to get more Game Boy on the service too.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

497. Posted:

Bass_X0 wrote:

Japan seems to be getting too many NES games lately. I have nothing against the NES but they need to get more Game Boy on the service too.

I agree. We haven't had a GBC game since early October, and out last three updates in a row were Famicom games. Not even the one I wanted either (Ghosts n' Goblins).

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

498. Posted:

The update for next week in Japan will include Megaman/Rockman 6 and a space shooting game called "Summer Carnival '92" that was a Japan exclusive. Reminds me of Galaga only vertical. Both are for the NES/Famicom.

AuthorMessage

RR529

499. Posted:

You're getting lots of NES games!

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

500. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

You're getting lots of NES games!

yeah...we sure are