3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 441 to 460 of 759

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

441. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I'm just gonna cry in a corner.

...Because after 4 MONTHS IN THE COMING SOON the two GG games haven't come to NA.:(

You still talking about those two sonic GG games? Lol that were supposed to be released in the e-shop we might get them for christmass. :) Then again maybe not. :)

When were they actually suppose to come out anyway's?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrazyOtto

442. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I'm just gonna cry in a corner.

...Because after 4 MONTHS IN THE COMING SOON the two GG games haven't come to NA.:(

You still talking about those two sonic GG games? Lol that were supposed to be released in the e-shop we might get them for christmass. :) Then again maybe not. :)

When were they actually suppose to come out anyway's?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

They were originally supposed to come out during the 8-bit Summer program, but Mole Mania and NES Tournament Open Golf came out instead.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

443. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

So Japan's finally getting mole mania, now I'll get it without feeling bad

Kinda a dumb idea to skip out on a great game until Japan gets it.

Haha, I kinda felt like I laid into him enough about everything else, so I left that alone.

Its good we in Japan get this game finally. So...it sounds like this game comes with a lot of recommendations. I was kind of looking forward to it getting here, but I had never even heard about it until just recently. My last Game Boy purchase (Ganbare Goemon...the black ship one, I think its called Mystic Ninja in English) didn't really work out as I really, really don't like it. So I've been wary about getting anything new these days. Something like Fire Emblem for the NES/Famicom or Warioland 3 for the GBC are sure things, but something like that, which seems a bit obscure makes me nervous about buying it without seeing a bunch or reviews and videos first.

The black ship one is actually decent, if you don't care about the very very unforgiving nature. Though I DON'T recommend Mole mania as it's too boring. Played the first 4 worlds and fell asleep at the slowness.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

444. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

So Japan's finally getting mole mania, now I'll get it without feeling bad

Kinda a dumb idea to skip out on a great game until Japan gets it.

Haha, I kinda felt like I laid into him enough about everything else, so I left that alone.

Its good we in Japan get this game finally. So...it sounds like this game comes with a lot of recommendations. I was kind of looking forward to it getting here, but I had never even heard about it until just recently. My last Game Boy purchase (Ganbare Goemon...the black ship one, I think its called Mystic Ninja in English) didn't really work out as I really, really don't like it. So I've been wary about getting anything new these days. Something like Fire Emblem for the NES/Famicom or Warioland 3 for the GBC are sure things, but something like that, which seems a bit obscure makes me nervous about buying it without seeing a bunch or reviews and videos first.

The black ship one is actually decent, if you don't care about the very very unforgiving nature. Though I DON'T recommend Mole mania as it's too boring. Played the first 4 worlds and fell asleep at the slowness.

Hmm, I see. I'm not enjoying it at all. Its my first time to buy a VC game on the 3DS and just completely want nothing more than to delete it. :(

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

445. Posted:

Well, try using no restore points and try it in a whole new way. That's what I do with all games like that.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

446. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Well, try using no restore points and try it in a whole new way. That's what I do with all games like that.

I've never used restore points... :(

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

447. Posted:

What? Then how can you beat the harder games the first time through? If you bought Zelda II a while back, how could you not resist the temptation? (Even though this comment is coming from someone who beat zelda ii without restore points FOUR TIMES due to the update not being put up, at least not until thanksgiving)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

448. Posted:

^im going for an all NO RESTORE POINT run on all my games, which is why I kinda like no restore points in GBA games ATM

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

449. Posted:

Here's how I do it to have more replay value:

ARCADE GAMES WITH SAVE FEATURE: No restore points.
ANY GAME WITH SAVE ANYWHERE FEATURE: No restore points
ANY HARD GAME: Restore points for first run, none for second and above
ARCADE GAMES: Restore points to save high scores, if resetting the game deletes the score.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

450. Posted:

I just got back from home and noticed that this page hadn't been updated. Neither has the wikipedia, even though Nintendo's Japan site has all the info up.

We have a nice big 3DS VC update next week.

Game Gear - Sonic Drift 2, as announced a looong time ago, finally coming out.
Famicom - Megaman/Rockman 5
Famicom - Star Soldier

Still no Galaga or Ghouls n' Ghosts. This also means we already have our Game Boy and Game Gear games for the month. Wonder what the GBC game will be. :)

We also (surprise to me) are getting the individual download version of 解放少女 (kaihou shojo - Liberation Girl), as well as a Hanafuda game, and another in the Simple DL series of escape games.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jollykarp

451. Posted:

Congrats on a good week! So Guild01's being split up over on your side as well? Also wow, Sonic Drift 2 - wasn't that announced at the same time as the VC service? :D Do you know if it has multiplayer like Columns did?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

452. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

Congrats on a good week! So Guild01's being split up over on your side as well? Also wow, Sonic Drift 2 - wasn't that announced at the same time as the VC service? :D Do you know if it has multiplayer like Columns did?

No. I just checked and its listed as single player. Yeah, it was announced way back, and I think that makes it the last of the Game Gear games that were initially announced to finally come out.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

453. Posted:

Sweet you get Liberation Maiden as well, Suda is really unique in his games
Also Mega Man 6 still isn't on wii VC... I wonder if the way things are going, we'll see maga man 6 on 3DS VC before wiis?

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

454. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Sweet you get Liberation Maiden as well, Suda is really unique in his games
Also Mega Man 6 still isn't on wii VC... I wonder if the way things are going, we'll see maga man 6 on 3DS VC before wiis?

It is possible that they'd come at the same time. The Megaman/Rockman games have been exactly one a month since July, like clockwork. So the 6th one will come out next month, and its highly possible it would come out on the Wii VC in December as well.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingMike

455. Posted:

So, if I understand it right, Sonic Drift 2 was the only game of the two released outside Japan, so that's probably going to be released elsewhere as well.

KingMike

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrazyOtto

456. Posted:

Sonic Drift 1 probably isn't going to come to the 3DS VC at all because it was included as an unlockable game in the 3DS version of Sonic Generations.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

457. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I just got back from home and noticed that this page hadn't been updated. Neither has the wikipedia, even though Nintendo's Japan site has all the info up.

We have a nice big 3DS VC update next week.

Game Gear - Sonic Drift 2, as announced a looong time ago, finally coming out.
Famicom - Megaman/Rockman 5
Famicom - Star Soldier

Still no Galaga or Ghouls n' Ghosts. This also means we already have our Game Boy and Game Gear games for the month. Wonder what the GBC game will be. :)

We also (surprise to me) are getting the individual download version of 解放少女 (kaihou shojo - Liberation Girl), as well as a Hanafuda game, and another in the Simple DL series of escape games.

We'll probably get all those VC games, eventually.

We probably won't get the Hanafuda game. Not that we don't get Arc System Works' games, it's just I don't think this particular game would have enough of an audience over here (though, I'd try it).

We'll possibly get the Simple DL escape game, but not for awhile (we've gotten the DSiWare entries, but none of the eShop entries yet).

We already have Liberation Maiden.

Anyways, congrats on what looks like an awesome update!

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

458. Posted:

WHAT?

WHY?

HOW?

How did you get ANOTHER GG game again, while we are still waiting for Sega to release Sonic Blast and Labyrinth after 4 months in the coming soon section! And Europe hasn't even gotten another GG game since they got sonic blast! WHY is Sega not releasing any GG games outside of Japan?:(

And wait, Sonic Drift is an unlock in Sonic Gens 3DS? HOW? I have the game and have never found it.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

459. Posted:

SRArter wrote:

Sonic Drift 1 probably isn't going to come to the 3DS VC at all because it was included as an unlockable game in the 3DS version of Sonic Generations.

So? That's why they want sonic drift 1 on there & I think it will come to the 3ds vc why? No one want's to play the trash heap known as generations 3ds!:P That game was horrible in comparisons to the console versions!:P No excuse!

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

460. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

SRArter wrote:

Sonic Drift 1 probably isn't going to come to the 3DS VC at all because it was included as an unlockable game in the 3DS version of Sonic Generations.

So? That's why they want sonic drift 1 on there & I think it will come to the 3ds vc why? No one want's to play the trash heap known as generations 3ds!:P That game was horrible in comparisons to the console versions!:P

Not if you treat it as a 2D game and ignore the short length, it's the same thing.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk