Forums

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Posts 421 to 440 of 747

blazerhot

No japanese speakers where i live..... , I really wanna add u and maybe we should all stay on one fourm instead moving every 5 mins

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

Tsuchinoko

blazerhot wrote:

No japanese speakers where i live..... , I really wanna add u and maybe we should all stay on one fourm instead moving every 5 mins

I'm just responding to who is messaging me. I'm more than happy to answer questions you have, serious questions, but I feel this is a gaming site, and really should focus on that, which is why I wanted to talk to Harmoknight elsewhere, plus I'm sure there's things he wants to ask more freely than this kind of forum would allow.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

blazerhot

harmoknight dont wanna add me....

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

Hokori

blazerhot wrote:

harmoknight dont wanna add me....

I did

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

blazerhot

k

Tsuchinoko

Lets move the conversation to the Japan forum, and return this to VC discussion.

TheDreamingHawk

I'm just gonna cry in a corner.

...Because after 4 MONTHS IN THE COMING SOON the two GG games haven't come to NA.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Tsuchinoko

@TheDreamingHawk Yeah, I know, I feel bad for you guys about that. Well, Japan doesn't have Mole Mania yet, and NA is getting Gradius and Ghosts n' Goblins before us too.

RR529

Japan is getting Mole Mania for it's VC.

As their "3DSWare", they're getting Crashmo, Puyo Puyo Mini Version, and some other game I couldn't quite understand.

EDIT: Interestingly, I think Puyo Puyo Mini Version is the first "3DSWare" from SEGA (or any bigger name developer, for that matter).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Hokori

So Japan's finally getting mole mania, now I'll get it without feeling bad

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Tsuchinoko

RR529 wrote:

As their "3DSWare", they're getting Crashmo, Puyo Puyo Mini Version, and some other game I couldn't quite understand.

EDIT: Interestingly, I think Puyo Puyo Mini Version is the first "3DSWare" from SEGA (or any bigger name developer, for that matter).

Are you talking about last week's update with "Hiku-Otsu"? I'm guessing that's the "Crashmo" you're referring to. The only 3dsWare we're getting other than Bravely Default download version is Puyo Puyo mini version. What we got last week with Hiku-Otsu was 超高層建造計画ビルディンガー (cho-kouzoukennzoukeikaku birudinga-). It basically means..."Very high-rise construction plan buildinger". The "buildinger" of course is a made up word, sounds like someone at Style Games is trying to be cute It sounds almost like a more high-tech building construction sim game, but really you have to oversee falling items. They list it as a "Falling items balance puzzle". From that you can see what kind of game it is.

Tsuchinoko

RR529 wrote:

Actually, sorry to double post, but we had 3DSWare from Konami and Capcom before this

RR529

Ah, I see. I didn't know Hiku-Otsu & the building game came out last week (I didn't see them last week on NOJ's website). Also, yes, Crashmo is what Hiku-Otsu is called over here. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, out of curiosity, which "3DSWare" have Konami & Capcom released?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tsuchinoko

RR529 wrote:

Ah, I see. I didn't know Hiku-Otsu & the building game came out last week (I didn't see them last week on NOJ's website). Also, yes, Crashmo is what Hiku-Otsu is called over here. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, out of curiosity, which "3DSWare" have Konami & Capcom released?

The joke with the title is that the first was called Hiku-Osu (引ク押ス), which means "Push/Pull". The sequel is called Hiku-Otsu (引ク落ツ) meaning "Push/Drop", though the word for drop normally sounds like Otosu (落とす), the sound after the kanji is changed to tsu because it sounds like the number 2. I guess in this one you drop the blocks instead of pull them.

Konami released a play novel called "True Remembrance", and Capcom released the first chapter of the retail game 謎惑館 (Nazo Waku Yakata. Not a normal word, Nazo means puzzle, Waku is a different reading for Madou, which means to be perplexed, and yakata means Mansion). Its an interesting little games that uses basically all of the 3DSs functions, the gyroscope, 3D, microphone and others in showing the player a series of puzzle-like situations in a haunted mansion. I bought that title.

TheDreamingHawk

HarmoKnight wrote:

Kinda a dumb idea to skip out on a great game until Japan gets it.

Tsuchinoko

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Haha, I kinda felt like I laid into him enough about everything else, so I left that alone.

Its good we in Japan get this game finally. So...it sounds like this game comes with a lot of recommendations. I was kind of looking forward to it getting here, but I had never even heard about it until just recently. My last Game Boy purchase (Ganbare Goemon...the black ship one, I think its called Mystic Ninja in English) didn't really work out as I really, really don't like it. So I've been wary about getting anything new these days. Something like Fire Emblem for the NES/Famicom or Warioland 3 for the GBC are sure things, but something like that, which seems a bit obscure makes me nervous about buying it without seeing a bunch or reviews and videos first.

Hokori

Wait? So bravely Defult flying fairy is an eShop retail download now? sweet!

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

CrazyOtto

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I'm just gonna cry in a corner.

...Because after 4 MONTHS IN THE COMING SOON the two GG games haven't come to NA.

You still talking about those two sonic GG games? Lol that were supposed to be released in the e-shop we might get them for christmass. Then again maybe not.

When were they actually suppose to come out anyway's?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

They were originally supposed to come out during the 8-bit Summer program, but Mole Mania and NES Tournament Open Golf came out instead.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

TheDreamingHawk

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Haha, I kinda felt like I laid into him enough about everything else, so I left that alone.

Its good we in Japan get this game finally. So...it sounds like this game comes with a lot of recommendations. I was kind of looking forward to it getting here, but I had never even heard about it until just recently. My last Game Boy purchase (Ganbare Goemon...the black ship one, I think its called Mystic Ninja in English) didn't really work out as I really, really don't like it. So I've been wary about getting anything new these days. Something like Fire Emblem for the NES/Famicom or Warioland 3 for the GBC are sure things, but something like that, which seems a bit obscure makes me nervous about buying it without seeing a bunch or reviews and videos first.

The black ship one is actually decent, if you don't care about the very very unforgiving nature. Though I DON'T recommend Mole mania as it's too boring. Played the first 4 worlds and fell asleep at the slowness.

Tsuchinoko

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

The black ship one is actually decent, if you don't care about the very very unforgiving nature. Though I DON'T recommend Mole mania as it's too boring. Played the first 4 worlds and fell asleep at the slowness.

Hmm, I see. I'm not enjoying it at all. Its my first time to buy a VC game on the 3DS and just completely want nothing more than to delete it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.