3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 401 to 420 of 760

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

401. Posted:

I'm predicting Japan will have a massive eShop update on October 31st, their biggest update yet. I'm not talking about the "Retail" update, that's November 1st. Also, Japan never had their October Nintendo Direct yet.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Cipher

402. Posted:

Ordinarily I'd be tempted by Picross 2, which Japan gets next week, but after Picross e I'm not sure - can't imagine going back to Picross with no touch controls. Might still be worth getting, just depends when (if) it hits Europe.

SRArter wrote:

Also, Japan never had their October Nintendo Direct yet.

They had two "Chotto Nintendo Direct" broadcasts, which made up our main Nintendo Direct broadcast, so they kinda have.

Edited on by Cipher

The Nintendo Channel: New Generation Gaming
Latest Review: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS)

Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

403. Posted:

Cipher wrote:

They had two "Chotto Nintendo Direct" broadcasts, which made up our main Nintendo Direct broadcast, so they kinda have.

I'd be surprised if this was the case. They still never talked about Nintendo Network yet.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

404. Posted:

Yeah we need a Nintendo network and a wii to WiiU transfer ND

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

KingMike

405. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

And while you guys are all happy with your game gear games in Japan, I'll be crying in a corner at the fact that our two promised game gear games from around 4 MONTHS ago have been sitting in the coming soon section collecting dust. Contacting Sega by email just gave me a "We don't comment on rumors", when THEY ARE IN THE SHOP.

Also, I honestly hope you don't get the Konami GB collections. Why? One of them includes that stupid Goemon game where your only weapon are potatoes.

Vol. 2 also contained Track & Field (eh), Parodius (yay! JP/EU exclusive) and Frogger (exclusive to the collection).
I actually have that Goemon one (EU vol. 3) as that was the only translated version of that game. It also had Twinbee (another game not released in NA but released in JP and EU) as well as Motocross Maniacs (or "Bikers").
Vol. 1 and 4 are probably the best (containing Contra, Castlevania and both Gradiuses) but looked to be more expensive.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

406. Posted:

I wonder if they will come. Probably and hopefully not, or it will be the dawn of Potatoes.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

407. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I wonder if they will come. Probably and hopefully not, or it will be the dawn of Potatoes.

Ummm, what?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

408. Posted:

The Konami GBC collections in Europe.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

409. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk Nevermind. I was referring to your potatoes comment.

So now the VC games that western regions are getting before us include Mole Mania, Ghosts and Goblins, and now Gradius.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

410. Posted:

Oh, that comment? It's the little ganbre goemon game you got back in march for the gameboy.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

411. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Oh, that comment? It's the little ganbre goemon game you got back in march for the gameboy.

Ah, I see. The game that I bought, played like, 2 times, and never touched again. haha

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

Hokori

412. Posted:

Sonic the hedgehog 2 is coming next week for Japan's 3DS VC

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

413. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Sonic the hedgehog 2 is coming next week for Japan's 3DS VC

Game Gear version, not the Genesis/MD version (I'm glad it saw it on the NoJ website before I came here, I would've had a mini heart attack otherwise)

They're also getting a Famicom ninja game.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Hokori

414. Posted:

Yeah IDK that ninja game sorry that's why I didn't post it

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

KingMike

415. Posted:

Ninja Jajamaru-kun, which is already available on VC (all regions?).
Strange that they didn't begin with Sonic 1.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

416. Posted:

Yeah, it came out as an import game on the Wii VC. So far the only Japanese exclusive game that has come out on the 3DS VC, as far as Famicom games, is Fire Emblem. Ninja Jajamaru-kun and Super Mario Bros 2 came out as imports.

I think Sonic 2 for the GG was the only game I ever played for the system.
Oh yeah, and BTW, I totally called it last week. I knew we'd get a Game Gear game on the system today, since we hadn't had one this month yet. so yeah, it looks like one game each for the Game Gear, Game Boy, and Game Boy Color, and a bunch of Famicom games thrown in there.

@Harmoknight BTW, not to like, be negative or anything, but it takes a lot more than just savings to move to another country. Even if you were going to just move to Canada, it takes a lot of time, money, patience, and most important, someone to sponsor your visa. You could just come on a three-month tourist visa, but are you just staying in a hotel? You can't really job search on a tourist visa either.

It took me a year of job searching while I was in the States going to college to find the job I'm currently in. Even study abroad was a huge process. I just hope you do more research. Anyway, why do you want to move to Japan so badly, and so quickly? I thought you didn't even speak Japanese.

Anyway, back to games. No VVVVVV yet, and Nicalis probably won't be putting Night Sky in Japan anytime soon. Now NA has Ghosts 'n Goblins, and Gradius before us.

And BTW, that brings our October total to 9 games.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

blazerhot

417. Posted:

add me @Tsuchinoko....i been looking for a japanese friend code

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

418. Posted:

blazerhot wrote:

add me @Tsuchinoko....i been looking for a japanese friend code

Yeah, I saw your other thread that was locked. Sorry, I did kind of suggest that, but seriously...if you're looking for Japanese friend codes...I think I'm the only Japanese resident that regularly uses this site. I have yet to meet another. Anyone else would probably be living outside of Japan with an imported 3DS.

I don't have wi-fi internet (most people in apartments or working dorms don't, most people in Japan have ethernet connections). I'm thinking of getting a router next month when I get my next paycheck, but right now money is tight. With the 3DS you have to be connected to the internet to add a friend code, and I rarely connect. I'll keep you updated.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

419. Posted:

I guess Sega's going to be releasing the Sonic games in a random order. No regions still have Sonic 1 GG or Sonic Chaos yet on 3DS.

Cipher wrote:

I don't know about that, there's rumors that there's going to be a Nintendo Direct this Thursday. They usually have Nintendo Directs near the end of the month.
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/rumor-nintendo-direct-is-coming-th...

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

420. Posted:

SRArter wrote:

I guess Sega's going to be releasing the Sonic games in a random order. No regions still have Sonic 1 GG or Sonic Chaos yet on 3DS.

Cipher wrote:

I don't know about that, there's rumors that there's going to be a Nintendo Direct this Thursday. They usually have Nintendo Directs near the end of the month.
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/rumor-nintendo-direct-is-coming-th...

I thought it had been announced a long time ago that they were planning to release this game, just like Triple Trouble (which is called Sonic and Tails 2 here in Japan). I'm not sure what their reasoning is, but it was planned in advance.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842