3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 301 to 320 of 760

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

301. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Yeah that's true, idk but I'm always thinking of ideas on how Nintendo can improve and some of the things I think would make them better, even thinking on new puzzle swap puzzles, The Last Story,XenoBlade, and Pandoras Tower would be cool puzzles

I agree, and it would be nice to have all those games available on a shared service between the consoles, but it would be opening a huge, brand new can of worms wouldn't it. I think they would have to make a brand new e-shop, either than or make it so that certain games could be played on certain platforms (Game Boy and Game Gear on the 3DS, Nintendo 64 on the Wii) while having some shared (NES/Famicom and maybe SNES for both). It would require a lot of time and work I think.

As for the Puzzle Swap, I'm waiting for new ones all the time. I finished all the ones here, even the limited edition ones. Like I said before I know Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion will get their own, since those are obvious Nintendo franchises, and possibly Pikmin 3. I'm not sure what other first-party games are coming out this year. It would be nice to have third-party games get their own puzzles.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

moomoo

302. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@LordOtakWiiU Honestly, I don't see how that could ever happen, since they've been charging separately for a while now. I personally have not double-bought any games yet, so I wouldn't mind, but if people (especially those in Japan, seeing as we have a lot more NES/Famicom games on our VC) had bought a game on their Wii, then bought the same game on the 3DS VC, I think they'd be upset if there was Wii=3DS transfer enabled.

I remember a while back that the Internet Channel used to cost $5, but then Nintendo decided to make it free (again). As compensation to the people who bought it, they got a free NES game of their choice. Also, don't forget about how Nintendo gave out a bunch of Ambassador games.
They definitely have the reigns to do this. I doubt people would be mad.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Hokori

303. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@LordOtakWiiU Honestly, I don't see how that could ever happen, since they've been charging separately for a while now. I personally have not double-bought any games yet, so I wouldn't mind, but if people (especially those in Japan, seeing as we have a lot more NES/Famicom games on our VC) had bought a game on their Wii, then bought the same game on the 3DS VC, I think they'd be upset if there was Wii=3DS transfer enabled.

I remember a while back that the Internet Channel used to cost $5, but then Nintendo decided to make it free (again). As compensation to the people who bought it, they got a free NES game of their choice. Also, don't forget about how Nintendo gave out a bunch of Ambassador games.They definitely have the reigns to do this. I doubt people would be mad.

That's what I thought, I personally haven't BOUGHT any extras, but I do have 5 doubles because of the ambassador program, I'm not going to ask for a refund on something I didn't buy, I might just end up deleting the wii versions, because I'm progressing more in the 3DS versions since there with me all the time.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

304. Posted:

During the Nintendo Direct, Kirby's Pinball was added to the VC service out of nowhere, along with a hefty e-shop update. So that puts our August total up to 10 VC games!

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

305. Posted:

What was the hefty eShop update?

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

306. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Well, it was mostly games that are scheduled to be released in the next few weeks, but strangely, they listed them up with the games in the e-shop page. We're going to have 2 more retail download games (New Art Academy and わがままファッションGirls Mode [Selfish Fashion]), a listing for Denpa Ningen RPG 2, and a new listing for next week; Harmony Knight, all listed during the ND. Kirby's Pinball was the only game that was put up DURING the presentation.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

307. Posted:

Oh, I thought the eShop got something big, like a new way to search for a game

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

308. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Oh, I thought the eShop got something big, like a new way to search for a game

Haha, no, if it was something like that I would've mentioned it.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

309. Posted:

It's ok, I watched the conference and never heard anything of a big update (as far as I could understand) but I remember one time they updated our shop but didn't really go into detail during, it was sort of a "available now" and that was it sorta deal.

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

310. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiU The only update I've seen to the e-shop all summer was the recommendations feature that was added a few weeks back.

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

311. Posted:

Ugh. Blaster Master? That has got to be my most hated NES game of all time. PLEASE don't come to NA, and let us keep the superior GBC version.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

KingMike

312. Posted:

The two are different games, the GBC game just reuses the NES graphics and (tries to reuse the) music.

I've heard Meta Fight has a different ending than Blaster Master. It does seem that only Blaster Master has an opening cutscene (after waiting on the title screen). I thought they made the mutant-frog storyline canon (that they created for BM just to be different than the more typical sci-fi plot of MF).

KingMike

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

313. Posted:

Meta fight has an anime-ish picture of the main character during the credits. BM has a creepypasta instead.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

314. Posted:

@KingMike The stories are completely different. I don't know about that frog storyline, though I think they used it for some of the later Playstation games, even in Japan. I was under the impression that those games were western developed anyway.

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

315. Posted:

Japans 3DS VC is suddenly exploding with games. 3 games a week for 2 weeks? That's more than we get in a few months. ._.
I'm just hoping the Mega Man games get over here soon - or at all.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

316. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Well, it was mostly games that are scheduled to be released in the next few weeks, but strangely, they listed them up with the games in the e-shop page. We're going to have 2 more retail download games (New Art Academy and わがままファッションGirls Mode [Selfish Fashion]), a listing for Denpa Ningen RPG 2, and a new listing for next week; Harmony Knight, all listed during the ND. Kirby's Pinball was the only game that was put up DURING the presentation.

Sorry If I sound dumb when asking this but is Girls Mode & Style Savvy two different 3ds games or the same game? The only reason I ask is I bought a 3ds game for my 3ds a while back I think called my pet puppy 3ds but been a while since I played it & when I looked at the japanese 3ds games I look out of curiousity anyway's when I looked it had a whole different name in japanese as opposed to english. Sorry...

Just curious... :) I'm hoping Girls Mode get's released over here in the US but if it's the same game Style Savvy over here I'll just buy the US version. :)

Thank you in advance! :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

317. Posted:

How much is New Art Academy.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

318. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I think in europe (UK) new art academy is $29.99 & freakyforms is $26.00.

Nintendo life posted an article on there blog not to long ago about that.

I would hope the prices would be the same for the US. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

319. Posted:

ymmas626 wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I would hope they would be cheaper :(

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

320. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

ymmas626 wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I would hope they would be cheaper :(

You realize 29 & 26 is pretty cheap right? Compared to paying 40 for each 3ds game. I'll take 29 & 26 it's cheaper than paying 40 & I'm only buying new art academy nice won't have to spend as much. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery