3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: New VC games in Japan

Showing 181 to 200 of 760

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

181. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko 1. I added you on 3DS, please add me back
2. I know this is off-topic, but I thought Fantasy Life was cancelled. There hasn't been any news on it for ages
3. That's probably the best soundtrack on GB.

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

RR529

182. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko, I haven't been able to listen to the music much. Usually playing when someone else is using the TV, and I can't find my head phones.

Also, I did add your 3DS FC.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

183. Posted:

PikminMonster wrote:

@Tsuchinoko 1. I added you on 3DS, please add me back
2. I know this is off-topic, but I thought Fantasy Life was cancelled. There hasn't been any news on it for ages
3. That's probably the best soundtrack on GB.

Yeah, I know what you mean, news never comes out about it. I did just check the Japanese official site, as well as the Wiki, and it look like its still happening. I know they had to start over at one point when they decided to make it for the 3DS, but I just saw the trailer and it looks charming.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

184. Posted:

OMG, they're spoiling us!

Another triple game week!

Next week we get:

Super Mario Bros 2 (Called The Lost Levels in the west, for the NES/Famicom). Definite buy for me!

Rayman for the GBC

And a Game Boy game called Neko-jara Monogatari. Its an RPG featuring a story about a cat kingdom.

I'm so happy. Two weeks in a row with new Famicom non-Ambassador program games, a new Game Boy Color game (Finally), and a new RPG. :)

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

Hokori

185. Posted:

Cool to see SMB2 on 3DS VC, but I'll stick to it on wii, one day I hope to play wii VC games on 3DS so I won't DL any that I already have besides the ambassador games

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

186. Posted:

I saw SMB2J coming from many miles away.

EDIT: I guess it makes sense that they chose SMB2J and GBC Rayman for this week's VC, because I just noticed that it's around the same time that both NSMB2 and Rayman Origins 3DS get released in Japan.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

KingMike

187. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

And a Game Boy game called Neko-jara Monogatari. Its an RPG featuring a story about a cat kingdom.

A Japanese-exclusive Sword of Hope/Selection spinoff? Or just a very similar game?

KingMike

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

188. Posted:

It's made by Kecmo, so you never know.

Kinda happy that you are getting SMB2, and the real one at that. I'm just worried that we won't get SMB deluxe.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

189. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk For some reason, I was under the impression that we wouldn't get it, but who knows.

@SRArter I guess you're right. That does make sense. Hopefully the 3DS Castlevania game coming out will mean that the other portable CV games come out, as well as other series that have new games coming soon.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

190. Posted:

I guess Japan's getting 3 VC games a week now, including a Famicom game every week. Their weekly schedule looks like...

Famicom game
Game Boy game
Either a Game Boy Color game or Game Gear game

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

191. Posted:

@SRArter Its only happened for us the last two weeks. I don't know if its going to be a constant thing from now on. It'd be nice, welcome even since there's a lot of titles out there I'd like to play, but for all we know its a very temporary boost. :)

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

Hokori

192. Posted:

@tsuchinoko are other retail games besides brain age and NSMB2 coming to eShop this week? Like older retail games, because I'd like to get some older games as DL

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

193. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiU No, its just those two. The pages are up on the site if you want to take a look. :)

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/dlsoft/index.html

I still don't know about actually buying any of these. I really want Luigi's Mansion 2, but I'm 80% sure I'm just going to get it in a store, not download.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

Hokori

194. Posted:

Ok thanks, I have a link to that site, but I cant read Japanese that we'll and I couldn't find that, I just found 3DSWare/DSiWare and 3DS retail but not the 3DS retail DL

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

KingMike

195. Posted:

Japan is going to get the original Fire Emblem (Dark Dragon and the Blade of Light) for the Famicom and Nintendo World Cup for Game Boy.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Hokori

196. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Japan is going to get the original Fire Emblem (Dark Dragon and the Blade of Light) for the Famicom and Nintendo World Cup for Game Boy.

That's weird since you can already play that game on the 3DS via shadow dragon or even the reremake that we never got

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

197. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiu Reremake? Are you talking about the 2nd remake, which is not "Shadow Dragon" ファイアーエムブレム 新・暗黒竜と光の剣, the first game in the series, but the third game in the series (after Gaiden), called ファイアーエムブレム 紋章の謎.

The second remake is based on a game that was partially reworked material from Ankoku Ryu (shadow dragon), but what is in the remake is mostly the new material, so its not a "reremake".

Anyway, I'm really excited. I never had a Japanese Wii, so this is the first time I get the enjoy this game.

I'm surprised we're getting all these non-ambassador NES/Famicom games, when we still don't have Mario Golf in Japan, but NA has it.

Does anyone know is Nintendo World Cup is fun?

Oh, and unfortunately, this makes Fire Emblem the first Japanese-exclusive NES/Famicom game on the 3DS e-shop.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

198. Posted:

Hmm, I just got Super Mario Bros. 2 on the e-shop. The logo on the 3DS menu makes a different noise than the normal Mario coin noise that the other NES/Famicom games make.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

199. Posted:

It's because it's an FDS game.

But I really want NOA to simply release the NES FE games, completely untouched and left in Japanese. Why haven't they done that on the wii?

And I hope you can add our FC now, since you are probably going to jump into SMB2.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

KingMike

200. Posted:

They should, but they won't release any Japanese games they consider unplayable without being able to read, outside Japan.

I guess they're afraid of a number of people, despite the warning on the Wii Shop screen, complaining they can't play it and asking for a refund.

KingMike