Forums

Topic: New VC downloads in Europe and Australia.

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

CrazyOtto

Since Japan and NA both have topics. I'll start the topic for the PAL regions.

Europe is getting Mole Mania on October 4th.

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

tobibra

The mole games looks interesting. Do you now when we get Warioland 3?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

CrazyOtto

Tobias95 wrote:

The mole games looks interesting. Do you now when we get Warioland 3?

Completely unsure, but that's available in Japan.

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

TheDreamingHawk

NZ is like the size of an atom compared to the other countries' eshops. They got NOTHING at all this week

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

tobibra

Here in Norway we got pretty much the same as UK. To bad we dont have a Club Nintendo. Well, I would realy like it if we gets The legend of Zelda oracle of season and oracle of age.

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

CrazyOtto

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

NZ is like the size of an atom compared to the other countries' eshops. They got NOTHING at all this week

I thought New Zealand had the same eShop as Europe and Australia.

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Magikarp3

Yes, Australians also got nothing this week! VC games are usually released here (I don't think we've ever missed a VC game that EU got) but most Dsiware flies over the radar. Good 3DS Downloads tend to make it, while generic ones like the UFO and Enjoy Gaming ones don't bother with our eshop.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

MAB

We did get something this week... A notification saying we can link our accounts to Club Nintendo lol.

MAB

RetroGBHippie92

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

NZ is like the size of an atom compared to the other countries' eshops. They got NOTHING at all this week

I know how you feel bro, i'm in the exact same position as you, I just don't understand why we get developers who shove crappy titles at us, as if nintendo gamers like to play Glorified iPhone games!! They also make it worse when we don't get the same games as EU! I mean we didn't get Balloon Pop Remix or Pyramids!
I just want Nintendo of Australia to realise my loyalty, but everything from customer service to club nintendo is utter crap and they haven't improved in years or if at all.
I have Club nintendo points to throw away and there's never anything I want that I already have. I don't like to complain but in all seriousness if they are going to succeed with the 3DS and Wii U, they need to listen to the consumer most of all.
Also release dates! I haven't heard any release dates for any new 3DS games just yet, I know Freakyforms and Shifting World are out, but when are our AAA nintendo games? I wanted Luigis Mansion this year, but it was shifted to next year. As of Paper Mario etc, I do not know for sure but I want them too.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

akabenjy

MadAussieBloke wrote:

We did get something this week... A notification saying we can link our accounts to Club Nintendo lol.

Haha yeah that was funny. I had already linked mine and I thought that I hadn't because I received that notification.

akabenjy

MAB

@akabenjy Yeah and for some stupid reason it doesn't even register Wii and 3DS eShop games anyway so I'm not seeing the point of even having the link to begin with ha ha

MAB

akabenjy

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@akabenjy Yeah and for some stupid reason it doesn't even register Wii and 3DS eShop games anyway so I'm not seeing the point of even having the link to begin with ha ha

I know I just hope if you lost your 3DS they would have a record or something of your purchases but it strange that it doesn't show up on Club Nintendo.

akabenjy

Magikarp3

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

I have Club nintendo points to throw away and there's never anything I want that I already have. I don't like to complain but in all seriousness if they are going to succeed with the 3DS and Wii U, they need to listen to the consumer most of all.

easy there, let's not make this a NOAu sucks thread. Plus, the Zelda poster set is pretty cool and so are the new pouch hats! I would prefer to redeem for games like the US Club Nintendo too, but hey they're not doing an absolutely terrible job..

anyway /backontopic is anyone interested in Mole Mania? I might pass, since I don't think that's the kind of game I'd end up finishing

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

akabenjy

oiiopo wrote:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

I have Club nintendo points to throw away and there's never anything I want that I already have. I don't like to complain but in all seriousness if they are going to succeed with the 3DS and Wii U, they need to listen to the consumer most of all.

easy there, let's not make this a NOAu sucks thread. Plus, the Zelda poster set is pretty cool and so are the new pouch hats! I would prefer to redeem for games like the US Club Nintendo too, but hey they're not doing an absolutely terrible job..

anyway /backontopic is anyone interested in Mole Mania? I might pass, since I don't think that's the kind of game I'd end up finishing

I got the Gold Nun-chuck from Club Nintendo. It matches my Gold Wii Mote perfectly:)

akabenjy

TheDreamingHawk

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

NZ is like the size of an atom compared to the other countries' eshops. They got NOTHING at all this week

I know how you feel bro, i'm in the exact same position as you, I just don't understand why we get developers who shove crappy titles at us, as if nintendo gamers like to play Glorified iPhone games!! They also make it worse when we don't get the same games as EU! I mean we didn't get Balloon Pop Remix or Pyramids!
I just want Nintendo of Australia to realise my loyalty, but everything from customer service to club nintendo is utter crap and they haven't improved in years or if at all.
I have Club nintendo points to throw away and there's never anything I want that I already have. I don't like to complain but in all seriousness if they are going to succeed with the 3DS and Wii U, they need to listen to the consumer most of all.
Also release dates! I haven't heard any release dates for any new 3DS games just yet, I know Freakyforms and Shifting World are out, but when are our AAA nintendo games? I wanted Luigis Mansion this year, but it was shifted to next year. As of Paper Mario etc, I do not know for sure but I want them too.

Luckily you CAN get those games. Change your region to Europe and add money with a credit card and you can get EU games!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

SirSmugleaf

SRArter wrote:

Since Japan and NA both have topics. I'll start the topic for the PAL regions.

Europe is getting Mole Mania on October 4th.

Really?! Finally! So excited!

Well what's even better is that I'm currently on holiday in new york and just went to the Nintendo world store! Got Pokemon conquest for $30, which is half price for what I would have to pay in Australia! I know I shouldn't be talking about this in this thread, but I'm just so happy and excited!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Hokori

Well it seems all regions get something good on my birthday even if there's nothing I want
VVVVVV for Australia
Mole Mania for Europe and Australia
Mario Golf for Japan
And CS+ for NA

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Bass_X0

NES Mega Man 1 this week

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

CrazyOtto

Bass_X0 wrote:

NES Mega Man 1 this week

Bad Box Art Mega Man is going to appear on the eShop when this comes to NA.

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

TheDreamingHawk

If it doesn't come to NA...

I WILL BECOME CRASH MAN!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic