Forums

Topic: GBA games possibly delayed until 2012 (ambassadors)

Posts 41 to 45 of 45

LzWinky

tendoboy1984 wrote:

No home menu? So you can't exit to the home menu or use suspend points? They're Virtual Console games, so why would Nintendo remove those features? They kept those features in for the Game Boy games.

Emulation software at the last minute may have to do that. It sounds like they were planning to program an NES emulator that works with the 3DS since they were going to release those games to the public. GBA software may not have been planned and just thrown together at the last minute. It may be similar to the Wii's GC emulation software, which shuts off all Wii features.

Honestly I don't mind considering most of these games can save themselves anyway.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kyuubikid213

I don't care when I get them...I didn't even know about the ambassador program until the week it was happening. But WAHEY! I am an ambassador... I don't complain about getting free stuff....

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Bass_X0

GBA games possibly delayed until 2012

I really doubt this now.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

NX01Trekkie1992

Bass_X0 wrote:

GBA games possibly delayed until 2012

I really doubt this now.

I was gonna come in and say essentially the same thing, hahaha

NX01Trekkie1992

James

If we knew then what we knew now...

Anyway, looks like this thread is /END.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.