3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Showing 81 to 100 of 581

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

81. Posted:

27th of October is only three days away... Don't think we're getting anything.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordTendoboy

82. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

I dont think Nintendo wants to dick around with these GBA titles for a select number of 3DS owners. They have better things to do with big upcoming games like the new Kirby, Zelda, Mario Land 3D and Mario Kart.

So Nintendo lied to the "Ambassadors" then?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

83. Posted:

DarkSquid wrote:

You know, I'm starting to think what pntjr is saying is like the Rapture theory. Nobody knows exactly when it will be, but there is one guy who thinks he does and it probably won't and doesn't happen.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

84. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

PLUS, GBA Games have a bigger file size and is just a bigger & longer game in general.
It would be more of a hassle to download and play 10 huge games!

If it's going to be such a hassle, why would you want to be forced to wait even longer? If they have the games ready, holding them back doesn't benefit anyone.

@DarkSquid: Exactly! :D

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordTendoboy

85. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

pntjr wrote:

PLUS, GBA Games have a bigger file size and is just a bigger & longer game in general.
It would be more of a hassle to download and play 10 huge games!

If it's going to be such a hassle, why would you want to be forced to wait even longer? If they have the games ready, holding them back doesn't benefit anyone.

GBA games aren't much bigger than Super NES games, and those download pretty quickly on the Wii. N64 games are much bigger than both GBA and Super NES games, and they're on the Wii as well.

My point is, if the Wii can handle N64 games, then the 3DS can handle GBA games.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pntjr

86. Posted:

DarkSquid wrote:

You know, I'm starting to think what pntjr is saying is like the Rapture theory. Nobody knows exactly when it will be, but there is one guy who thinks he does and it probably won't and doesn't happen.

Probably.
But maybe, just maybe, i'm right.
I just wanted to state my foundings...
And my foundings have evidence to back it up.
Say what you want, I'm gonna stand for what I believe in, even if I'm the only one that believes what I do.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

87. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

I dont think Nintendo wants to dick around with these GBA titles for a select number of 3DS owners. They have better things to do with big upcoming games like the new Kirby, Zelda, Mario Land 3D and Mario Kart.

So Nintendo lied to the "Ambassadors" then?

No. Nintendo isn't going to release them individually and waste time doing so when they can release them all at once.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

88. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

And my foundings have evidence to back it up.

That's not evidence, it's a guess.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

89. Posted:

December 31st, 11:59 PM, Tokyo time.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

90. Posted:

Well now, why is everyone so mad about him saying "I think blah blah weekly blah"? We was just saying what he thinks/wants to happen. And it's true, 27th would a good time to start the releases of the remaining games. So what? Why do you care so much about it?

Sorry, but I think I missed the "so we can make fun of you and tell you what to believe." bit in the name of this thread.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pikku

91. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

December 31st, 11:59 PM, Tokyo time.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

92. Posted:

@Morpheel: Everyone is taking a wild guess. He's the only one trying to use his wild guess as proof.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

93. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

And my foundings have evidence to back it up.
Say what you want, I'm gonna stand for what I believe in, even if I'm the only one that believes what I do.

Again, you're acting like this is your original idea :D
Also, what "evidence" are you referring to anyway?

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

94. Posted:

Yeah the weekly release is kinda stupid. :/
Not gonna happen, and also, no evidence...if Nintendo barged in here saying "Hey gaiz, we're gonna release teh GBA gaemz wiikly!" that would be evidence. (er, kinda, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

95. Posted:

Using simple logic, here's what I've cooked up.

10 NES games at once = 10 GBA games at once.
:o :o :o :o :o :o

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

therick112

96. Posted:

Any guesses as to what the final 5 games might be?

Minish Cap? Fire Emblem? Advance Wars? Golden Sun? Pokemon?

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

97. Posted:

I'm not gonna guess as much as hope for these:
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Minish Cap
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Golden Sun
Super Mario World
Not even gonna hope for Pokemon because it's just too unrealistic to do so

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pntjr

98. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

Well now, why is everyone so mad about him saying "I think blah blah weekly blah"? We was just saying what he thinks/wants to happen. And it's true, 27th would a good time to start the releases of the remaining games. So what? Why do you care so much about it?

Sorry, but I think I missed the "so we can make fun of you and tell you what to believe." bit in the name of this thread.

Edited on by pntjr

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkLloyd

99. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

I'm not gonna guess as much as hope for these:
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Minish Cap
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Golden Sun
Super Mario World
Not even gonna hope for Pokemon because it's just too unrealistic to do so

nice list dude i'll hope for those as i couldnt really think of anything else

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

100. Posted:

M&L, Minish Cap and any Kirby game, please Nintendo make it happen.
Just don't go overload with the mario games, 5 out of 10 is more than enough, seriously.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok