Showing 481 to 500 of 581
481. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:42 GMT
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa.me goes back to gba
me goes back to gba
This actually made me laugh.
Backloggery | Now Playing
482. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:42 GMT
Make up letters, lol.
Guess we can move onto letters from foreign languages after Z.J for jealous of everyone who has it before North America.
Edited on Fri 16th December, 2011 @ 05:43 by FluttershyGuy
Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.
483. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:43 GMT
It's almost midnight in the midwest. It should arrive within 3 hours.
3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa
484. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:45 GMT
K is for... Kirby is the first game I'm going to play and I'm excited.
485. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:46 GMT
unless they release them at 11:59pm. Or delay them for no particular reason, lol
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
486. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:46 GMT
Two more hours until 12 AM PST, if we don't get them by then or a little after I'm giving up for the night.
487. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:46 GMT
Vegata, what does the 3DS say about it's GBA level? It's over 9000 hours away!
488. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:46 GMT
M is Might have the games before Saturday.
Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus
489. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:47 GMT
N is for NooooOOOOoooooo!!!
3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196
490. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:48 GMT
N is for not getting anything before anyone else because we live in the US.
491. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:48 GMT
N is for not in a million years.
492. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:49 GMT
...We have 3 N's in our alphabet? wat? lol
493. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:50 GMT
We're making our own Wait-for-GBA-Ambassador-games alphabet
494. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:51 GMT
The games aren't here!
495. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:51 GMT
No, K is for "Kill Reggie, Vol. 2". Vol. 1 was the Project Rainfall games, hee hee.
496. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:51 GMT
O is for over-reacting Americans
Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956
3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999
497. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:52 GMT
P, how can I tell that you can download ambassador games now with P? (EU)
Edited on Fri 16th December, 2011 @ 05:52 by Late
498. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:53 GMT
P is for Please stop whining about this and be Patient.Double P!
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
499. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:54 GMT
P is for P.S. I'm not really upset, I'm just passing the time.
500. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:54 GMT
Ok I'm gonna go kill an hour or two, if they're not up when I get back I'm going to bed. xD