Showing 461 to 480 of 581
461. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:18 GMT
HEADS UP everybody in the UK as im just starting to download the 3DS ambassador GBA Games, they are available to download right now, enjoy.
462. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:22 GMT
The only way to find out when NOA gets the GBA games is to steal Declaration of Independence.
3DS Friendcode: 1590 - 4719 - 1381
Friend Safari: Gabite, Shelgon, and Sliggoo
463. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:23 GMT
...Now UK is getting them? T.T
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".
464. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:24 GMT
WHY DOES NOA HATE US SO MUCH!?!?
465. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:25 GMT
gets back from checking eShop again...T_Twhimpers and goes to a corner
466. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:27 GMT
Well at least we are closer. All the other territories have them now.Any hour now we all should have them.
Edited on Fri 16th December, 2011 @ 05:28 by Link79
3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823Wii and 3DS ID Link
467. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:29 GMT
Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.
468. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:30 GMT
NOA doesn't hate us. It's just that Aussies and Europeans live in the future.
Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus
469. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:30 GMT
I'm bored of waiting. Let's play a game to pass the time. A is for ambassador...
3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa
470. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:31 GMT
B is for bored out of my mind...
471. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:33 GMT
C is for-....ok this is stupid. curls up in a ball in the corner
472. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:35 GMT
D is for... darn it where are my games.
473. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:36 GMT
E is for Evil NOA
474. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:37 GMT
F is for Free games
Backloggery | Now Playing
475. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:38 GMT
G is for games that USA gets later than UK.
476. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:39 GMT
me goes back to gba
I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
477. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:40 GMT
H is for horrible waiting
SOMEWHERE IN THE HEAVENS MARATHON AWAITS.
478. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:40 GMT
H is for how many letters of the alphabet can we use before we 1. Get the games or 2. Run out of letters in the alphabet.
479. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:41 GMT
Make up letters, lol.
480. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 05:41 GMT
I is for I'm glaring at everyone in Europe, Japan, and Australia.