Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Posts 361 to 380 of 579

Kholdstare

Just hoping to get lucky like Australia.
I have a feeling that they will show up some time today though... Ninty seems to be doing things a day before their aforementioned date lately.

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Late

Few hours and I'll go sleep, then I wake up tomorrow and start downloading all the great GBA games. Can't wait!

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Chris720

They might be released when NA does their eShop update... I will stay hopeful! Even though we all know they're coming tomorrow... sigh

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Kholdstare

The eShop updated and still no GBA games…

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

SageofShadow

Kholdstare wrote:

The eShop updated and still no GBA games…

Nooooooooo!
I was hoping that they would be released early like the NES games.

SageofShadow

Djrr-ific

Whatever.. waiting a day isn't so bad right? =O

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

SageofShadow

Apparently, Japan, too, has them now. Come on, NoA! Stop leaving us in suspense.

SageofShadow

bboy2970

SageofShadow wrote:

Apparently, Japan, too, has them now. Come on, NoA! Stop leaving us in suspense.

What? Where did you read this? If that's true I'm gonna be more than a little irritated...

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

skells33

reason, right date as in Japan it is the 16th in Japan! so do not panic USA i think you will be last to get these games if going by time zone

skells33

bboy2970

skells33 wrote:

reason, right date as in Japan it is the 16th in Japan! so do not panic USA i think you will be last to get these games if going by time zone

I guess that makes sense but...but....but.........I WANT MY GBA GAMES NOW!!!

Edited on by bboy2970

SageofShadow

bboy2970 wrote:

SageofShadow wrote:

What? Where did you read this? If that's true I'm gonna be more than a little irritated...

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28697

But yeah. I guess technically it is already the 16th in Japan.

SageofShadow

Geonjaha

Australia and Japan already have their games.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Chris720

Australia got theirs early - wtf?!
Japan just got their's on time.
NA and EU - No games, seriously, what the eff? D:

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

bboy2970

I realize its not the 16th in America yet but.....I figured NOJ announced the 16th as the date in JAPAN so I kind of thought.....Nintendo would make it a worlwide release so when the games hit in Japan on the 16th, they would hit most other places on the 15th.....and even if they were waiting until Friday in all regions, why did Australia get their games on their 15th?? Would it really be the end of the world if NOA (and NOE for that matter) just gave us the games?? I don't think anyone would complain about them being out early!

LzWinky

bboy2970 wrote:

I realize its not the 16th in America yet but.....I figured NOJ announced the 16th as the date in JAPAN so I kind of thought.....Nintendo would make it a worlwide release so when the games hit in Japan on the 16th, they would hit most other places on the 15th.....and even if they were waiting until Friday in all regions, why did Australia get their games on their 15th?? Would it really be the end of the world if NOA (and NOE for that matter) just gave us the games?? I don't think anyone would complain about them being out early!

Move to Australia then

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

bonesy91

well people complaining about waiting another day for NOA to deliver on their part need to remember they did just update Club Nintendo for us They could still be busy working out the bugs on the site, thus why the games have yet to be released.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

LzWinky

Yeah, and it's not like Australia is lucky with dates anyway. This is a first for them

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Geonjaha

lz20XX wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Move to Australia then

Everyone has a complaint when something really cool comes out early in one region - and there's always that guy who points out that they should move there. Slaps Dont be that guy.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Shane904

Just a q, did the NES ambassador games come out early for Aussie like the US did?

Shane904

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.