3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Showing 241 to 260 of 581

AuthorMessage
NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992

241. Posted:

jibberldd5 wrote:

I wonder If you can choose which screen the game will be on...

We can't with the GB and NES games, so I would guess not based on that.

HOWEVER... on the opposite side of the coin, the way the emulation is being described sounds very similar to playing GBA games on the DS Phat, and on that system we COULD choose which screen to play the GBA game on, so there's also a case to be made for us likely being able to choose which screen.

Bottom line? I think it's a toss up. Doesn't really MATTER to me, but it's interesting to ponder.

and back to the thread at hand, I still say Dec 22nd

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage
LordTendoboy

LordTendoboy

242. Posted:

I think this explains it all.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992

243. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

I think this explains it all.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

what the hell does that have to do with this topic?

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage
RocketBird

RocketBird

244. Posted:

Vashya the Slayer:
Q: what the hell does that have to do with this topic?
A: Neverevereverneverevereneverneveforevernerverneverevernevernevernever.

RocketBird

AuthorMessage
nerdydan

nerdydan

245. Posted:

Ah, man... the days almost over and i was almost positive we would hear something today... ah well.

Well, um... I like Burgers. Not much else to say.

AuthorMessage
Chrono_Cross

Chrono_Cross

246. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

They lied. Get over it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
bub166

bub166

247. Posted:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

jibberldd5 wrote:

I wonder If you can choose which screen the game will be on...

We can't with the GB and NES games, so I would guess not based on that.

HOWEVER... on the opposite side of the coin, the way the emulation is being described sounds very similar to playing GBA games on the DS Phat, and on that system we COULD choose which screen to play the GBA game on, so there's also a case to be made for us likely being able to choose which screen.

Bottom line? I think it's a toss up. Doesn't really MATTER to me, but it's interesting to ponder.

and back to the thread at hand, I still say Dec 22nd

It's not really that important, but it is worth noting that the DS Lite allowed you to change which screen you played on as well.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

AuthorMessage
BenAV

BenAV

248. Posted:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

jibberldd5 wrote:

I wonder If you can choose which screen the game will be on...

We can't with the GB and NES games, so I would guess not based on that.

HOWEVER... on the opposite side of the coin, the way the emulation is being described sounds very similar to playing GBA games on the DS Phat, and on that system we COULD choose which screen to play the GBA game on, so there's also a case to be made for us likely being able to choose which screen.

Bottom line? I think it's a toss up. Doesn't really MATTER to me, but it's interesting to ponder.

and back to the thread at hand, I still say Dec 22nd

I'd say that you can't.
The top screen is completely different to the bottom with the 3DS so I'd imagine that could make it a bit harder for them to make it so you can just flip it over.

Anyway, I'm not in a rush to get them... The sooner the better, but I have so many other games to play that I'm not likely to even play them much for ages if they come out any time soon.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
skells33

skells33

249. Posted:

the pressue on Nintendo now to say something asap as we have 3 more thursdays in the year and come on Nintendo, get that blue light on the ambassador thing asap! we need news now!

skells33

AuthorMessage
LordTendoboy

LordTendoboy

250. Posted:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

I think this explains it all.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

what the hell does that have to do with this topic?

He asked when the Ambassador games are coming, and if you watched the video, Patrick and SpongeBob both said "Never".

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Bubbab5

Bubbab5

251. Posted:

This year hopefully

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Ramses

Ramses

252. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

This year hopefully

Doubt it. Knowing Nintendo, as they said that they are coming this month, the Ambassador games will get delayed until January, and the February, and then cancelled.

Ramses

AuthorMessage
Lobster

Lobster

253. Posted:

Ramses wrote:

Doubt it. Knowing Nintendo, as they said that they are coming this month, the Ambassador games will get delayed until January, and the February, and then cancelled.

Just a little ray of hope and sunshine, aren't you? Optimism ahoy!

Look, they said this year. They'll come this year.

NNID: TheLobster
If you add me, please say you're from here. As a lady I have had some dudes friending me just to hit on me, which is uncool!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

254. Posted:

Yeah I was joking about the constant delays, but something tells me it will actually happen on the 31st though. >.>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!

AuthorMessage
Yrreiht

Yrreiht

255. Posted:

Ramses wrote:

Doubt it. Knowing Nintendo, as they said that they are coming this month, the Ambassador games will get delayed until January, and the February, and then cancelled.

Knowing nintendo? You do know that they kept delaying Twilight Princess but still released it after all, they also delayed a lot of other games. So they will release the GBA games, someday...

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

AuthorMessage
pixelman

pixelman

256. Posted:

Thursday before Christmas. Calling it now~

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
KingMike

KingMike

257. Posted:

tynerds37 wrote:

Knowing nintendo? You do know that they kept delaying Twilight Princess but still released it after all, they also delayed a lot of other games. So they will release the GBA games, someday...

There's a difference between developing a new game and re-releasing 10 old games. :P

KingMike

AuthorMessage
skells33

skells33

258. Posted:

hopefully all these rumors will be put to bed very soon as i am getting fed up with all these rumors. we just need Nintendo to pick a date!. Nintendo will have to put a spot pass on soon (hopefully Monday we get news of the date of this as we are getting close to Christmas and we want news now Nintendo!)

Edited on by skells33

skells33

AuthorMessage
Geonjaha

Geonjaha

259. Posted:

skells33 wrote:

hopefully all these rumors will be put to bed very soon as i am getting fed up with all these rumors. we just need Nintendo to pick a date!. Nintendo will have to put a spot pass on soon (hopefully Monday we get news of the date of this as we are getting close to Christmas and we want news now Nintendo!)

They're just rumors. Just dont expect any truth in any of them and you wont be dissapointed. Expect the games on the 31st. If they come earlier - be happy!, if they come later - be angry!

I make Pixel Art on occasion.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun.

AuthorMessage
skells33

skells33

260. Posted:

I know these are rumors but we need a firm date by Nintendo and I have a sneaky feeling we get the date this week for these games + the 5 gba games we do not know about.

skells33