Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Posts 241 to 260 of 579

RocketBird

Vashya the Slayer:
Q: what the hell does that have to do with this topic?
A: Neverevereverneverevereneverneveforevernerverneverevernevernevernever.

RocketBird

nerdydan

Ah, man... the days almost over and i was almost positive we would hear something today... ah well.

Well, um... I like Burgers. Not much else to say.

bub166

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

jibberldd5 wrote:

I wonder If you can choose which screen the game will be on...

We can't with the GB and NES games, so I would guess not based on that.

HOWEVER... on the opposite side of the coin, the way the emulation is being described sounds very similar to playing GBA games on the DS Phat, and on that system we COULD choose which screen to play the GBA game on, so there's also a case to be made for us likely being able to choose which screen.

Bottom line? I think it's a toss up. Doesn't really MATTER to me, but it's interesting to ponder.

and back to the thread at hand, I still say Dec 22nd

It's not really that important, but it is worth noting that the DS Lite allowed you to change which screen you played on as well.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

BenAV

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

jibberldd5 wrote:

I wonder If you can choose which screen the game will be on...

We can't with the GB and NES games, so I would guess not based on that.

HOWEVER... on the opposite side of the coin, the way the emulation is being described sounds very similar to playing GBA games on the DS Phat, and on that system we COULD choose which screen to play the GBA game on, so there's also a case to be made for us likely being able to choose which screen.

Bottom line? I think it's a toss up. Doesn't really MATTER to me, but it's interesting to ponder.

and back to the thread at hand, I still say Dec 22nd

I'd say that you can't.
The top screen is completely different to the bottom with the 3DS so I'd imagine that could make it a bit harder for them to make it so you can just flip it over.

Anyway, I'm not in a rush to get them... The sooner the better, but I have so many other games to play that I'm not likely to even play them much for ages if they come out any time soon.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

skells33

the pressue on Nintendo now to say something asap as we have 3 more thursdays in the year and come on Nintendo, get that blue light on the ambassador thing asap! we need news now!

skells33

LordTendoboy

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

I think this explains it all.

what the hell does that have to do with this topic?

He asked when the Ambassador games are coming, and if you watched the video, Patrick and SpongeBob both said "Never".

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Bubbab5

This year hopefully

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Ramses

Bubbab55 wrote:

This year hopefully

Doubt it. Knowing Nintendo, as they said that they are coming this month, the Ambassador games will get delayed until January, and the February, and then cancelled.

Ramses

Lobster

Ramses wrote:

Doubt it. Knowing Nintendo, as they said that they are coming this month, the Ambassador games will get delayed until January, and the February, and then cancelled.

Just a little ray of hope and sunshine, aren't you? Optimism ahoy!

Look, they said this year. They'll come this year.

NNID: TheLobster
If you add me, please say you're from here. As a lady I have had some dudes friending me just to hit on me, which is uncool!

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Yeah I was joking about the constant delays, but something tells me it will actually happen on the 31st though. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Yrreiht

Ramses wrote:

Knowing nintendo? You do know that they kept delaying Twilight Princess but still released it after all, they also delayed a lot of other games. So they will release the GBA games, someday...

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

retired_account

Thursday before Christmas. Calling it now~

retired_account

KingMike

tynerds37 wrote:

Knowing nintendo? You do know that they kept delaying Twilight Princess but still released it after all, they also delayed a lot of other games. So they will release the GBA games, someday...

There's a difference between developing a new game and re-releasing 10 old games.

KingMike

skells33

hopefully all these rumors will be put to bed very soon as i am getting fed up with all these rumors. we just need Nintendo to pick a date!. Nintendo will have to put a spot pass on soon (hopefully Monday we get news of the date of this as we are getting close to Christmas and we want news now Nintendo!)

Edited on by skells33

skells33

Geonjaha

skells33 wrote:

hopefully all these rumors will be put to bed very soon as i am getting fed up with all these rumors. we just need Nintendo to pick a date!. Nintendo will have to put a spot pass on soon (hopefully Monday we get news of the date of this as we are getting close to Christmas and we want news now Nintendo!)

They're just rumors. Just dont expect any truth in any of them and you wont be dissapointed. Expect the games on the 31st. If they come earlier - be happy!, if they come later - be angry!

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

skells33

I know these are rumors but we need a firm date by Nintendo and I have a sneaky feeling we get the date this week for these games + the 5 gba games we do not know about.

skells33

LzWinky

tynerds37 wrote:

Ramses wrote:

Funny you should mention that. Twilight Princess was delayed because they wanted it to be a Wii launch title.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

grumblebuzzz

I don't think they would cancel them because that would really tick a lot of the early adopters off, but considering we've not heard a word about them in months and they only have about three weeks to get them to us, I wouldn't expect them to come in December.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.