Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Posts 201 to 220 of 579

Hokori

guys it says B4 2011 is up.... is 2011 up yet? no..... be patient

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Tare

I expect December, but late December.

My made up date is the 23rd. I just got a good feeling about it.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Lohengriehn

Dunej, there is really no need to act in sarcasm against me. The site I got the news off is regularly true with their news. And Im very interested in those gba-games, so thats why Im addicted to ANY news regarding the games also. I just wanted to leave the new information I got to over here. Perhaps someone heard the same or is just interested in discussing it. Nothing more. If you want me to answer to your sarcasm, I have to swap to my native language

But as said, lets see, lets hope and believe in Nintendo. It just makes me wonder, why the initial launched NES games still havent received an update and that there is no official information by Nintendo regarding this nes-update or the missing gba games. I mean: Its already 12 weeks ago since they have been released.

Edited on by Lohengriehn

Grammar errors? We could use the german language instead of the english one of course - do you dare? ;)

Joeynator3000

I doubt they would be delayed unless Nintendo said it themselves. Therefore....I STILL say December 31st 11:59PM. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Don

Lohengriehn wrote:

Dunej, there is really no need to act in sarcasm against me. The site I got the news off is regularly true with their news. And Im very interested in those gba-games, so thats why Im addicted to ANY news regarding the games also. I just wanted to leave the new information I got to over here. Perhaps someone heard the same or is just interested in discussing it. Nothing more. If you want me to answer to your sarcasm, I have to swap to my native language
where's the link that posts this news?
But as said, lets see, lets hope and believe in Nintendo. It just makes me wonder, why the initial launched NES games still havent received an update and that there is no official information by Nintendo regarding this nes-update or the missing gba games. I mean: Its already 12 weeks ago since they have been released.

Don

Lohengriehn

@Don: Didnt see your question, but here you have your answer (both in german):

http://www.planet3ds.de/news/14195-gba-botschafter-titel-erst...

and officially...:

http://www.nintendo.de/NOE/de_DE/botschafter_programm_softwar...

(right under the "Metroid"-picture it says:"Ab kommenden Jahr verfügbar". That means translated: "Available next year". Then the list of the 5 known gba games follows up. Since we are in 2011, next year means 2012)

Edited on by Lohengriehn

Grammar errors? We could use the german language instead of the english one of course - do you dare? ;)

CosmoXY

@Lohengriehn: Sorry to offend. It was indeed a sarcastic remark intended to make light of the fact that people everywhere are jumping to all kinds of conclusions regarding the gba ambassador games.

I think it's kind of silly how so many people are getting so worried about them. Nintendo said by the end of the year, it's not even December yet. Nintendo is very busy launching SM3DL and MK7, but I have faith they will deliver the gba goods before the end of the year as promised.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

Link245

We haven't heard any news about these in months now. I'm just hoping Nintendo is keeping thier promise to give us the games by the end of the year. Considering it's nearly December, news should be flooding in any time now.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Geonjaha

I havent heard any rumors of this, and since there are no sources to back it up I doubt it's true. Nintendo will have them out by the end of the year, I haz faith.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

HawkeyeWii

I've heard for sure by the end of the year, so my guess is the last Thursday of the year.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Link245

It's probably going to end up like December 31st or something.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

pikku

This week is my guess~

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Cipher

Lohengriehn wrote:

It just makes me wonder, why the initial launched NES games still havent received an update and that there is no official information by Nintendo regarding this nes-update or the missing gba games. I mean: Its already 12 weeks ago since they have been released.

Nintendo did say the updated versions of the NES games to be made available to Ambassadors would be the same as the versions put up for sale to the public on Nintendo eShop. Those won't be available until next year at a guess, which is when the updated versions will be made available to Ambassadors at no charge.

NX01Trekkie1992

my new guess is now December 22nd, since November 24th has now come and gone...

NX01Trekkie1992

Tare

Wouldn't it be great if they surprised us on the 30th of November with them?

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

shingi_70

How much do you think GBA games will cost when they hit the eshop proper? I was thinking 10-15 dollars.

Would love to see nintendo pull a sin and punishment and Have Mother 3 translated be one of the games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

pikku

Tare wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if they surprised us on the 30th of November with them?

No, that would be absolutely horrid. Please don't do that, nintendo, if you have any concern for my sanity

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

y2josh

@Viewtiful_Joe: What did they lie about? They said before the year was over didn't they? Still a whole month left.

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.