Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Posts 181 to 200 of 579

Lohengriehn

"Am-bassa-dor! Am-bassa-dor!!"

I hope Nintendo will give us one or two titles for x-mas. At least I hope so

Grammar errors? We could use the german language instead of the english one of course - do you dare? ;)

Hokori

RightHemisphereG wrote:

If they were really wanting to be impressing, it would be BOTH Mother gameS.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

DF2506

RightHemisphereG wrote:

If they were really wanting to be impressing, it would be a Mother game.

If only! sigh

What I'm hoping the other 5 GBA games will be:

Mario & Luigi
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Super Mario Bros. 3
Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap
Fire Emblem

In other "news", I heard that a Spotpass notification has gone out that tells us that we'll be getting another notification soon about the GBA games. lol. But this hasn't been confirmed really because as far as I can tell nobody has gotten it. I know I haven't and neither has another member of my family. And I've looked at other message boards and basically everybody has said "nope, haven't gotten it". SO I'd put this under one of those 'believe it when you see it' type of things.

I do wish Nintendo would, at least, just tell us what the other five games will be already. sigh

I think we probably won't see the games till after Mario Kart 7 gets out. I hope before Christmas. I gotta wait till Christmas to play Skyward Sword, so it would be nice to some cool GBA games to play till then....

DF2506

Birdman

Right now I'm hoping they'll come with the system update next week. If they don't, I'll officially give up.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Aqueous

I think I got such a spotpass back in september, it reads;

Ambassador Program Update

Thank you for updating your notification settings.

Ambassadors will be able to download 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console titles for free before the end of the year. As soon as details are available, you will receive an update.

Thank you

Nintendo

It launches the Ambassador certificate, I just wonder who got it this late?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Platypus

DF2506 wrote:

Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap

I don't care when they come out. As long as I get this game.

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Cipher

Birdman13 wrote:

Right now I'm hoping they'll come with the system update next week. If they don't, I'll officially give up.

Why? Nintendo says they'll come before the end of the year and next week doesn't signal the end of the year.

I agree with the people saying they probably won't come until after Mario Kart 7 launches - that's the last major 3DS game of the year, so we may well get them the week after that, or the week before Christmas. Either way, they'd be before the end of the year. Like Nintendo said.

Raptor78

I was expecting Mario Kart Super Curcuit coming out before the release of mk7 to spark more interest in it. If it comes out afterwards then it would seem a little pointless.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

shingi_70

Man I hope Golden Sun is one of the games announced. Wonder how long it will take these games to get to the general populous.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AutumnShantel

I'm definately looking forward to Mario Kart Super Circuit more than MK7, I was hoping it'd be out by now...

AutumnShantel

Aqueous

I've got a new guess december 1st, that would be nice, it would be after the update, which I think happened around the time of the nes ambassador games and it would be good to get them a week before exams, of course until a spotpass comes, I'm not expecting them

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Linky_97

I hope that all three Sonic Advance games will be in the ambassador games. And Zelda Minish cap also

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

CosmoXY

Does anyone believe there's any chance that one of them could be a Pokemon title? Pokemon fans all seem to be expecting a Ruby/Sapphire remake, so does that seem to negate the chances of Emerald being issued as an Ambassador game?

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

komicturtle

Pokemon Pinball RS has a higher chance than Pokemon Emerald.

komicturtle

pntjr

Link_Belmont wrote:

I hope that all three Sonic Advance games will be in the ambassador games.

Sadly, this will never happen, because only 1st party titles will be put into the program.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Lohengriehn

Hm. Just heard all of the gba-ambassador games have been delayed to 2012? Dont tell me thats true? Some users (on a german 3ds site) think the games may disburb the selling of mk7 and some other titles right now. Oh boy. There isnt much patience left and I feel a bit sick of reading the word "delay" over and over again recently...Still hope the best...a bit :-S

Edited on by Lohengriehn

Grammar errors? We could use the german language instead of the english one of course - do you dare? ;)

CosmoXY

If some users on a German fan site said it, it must be true!!! Oh no, ahhh.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

pntjr

Lohengriehn wrote:

Hm. Just heard all of the gba-ambassador games have been delayed to 2012? Dont tell me thats true? Some users (on a german 3ds site) think the games may disburb the selling of mk7 and some other titles right now. Oh boy. There isnt much patience left and I feel a bit sick of reading the word "delay" over and over again recently...Still hope the best...a bit :-S

I really hope this isn't true, and if it is, I'd lose all faith in Nintendo.
I'd have to sell my Wii, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSi, and 3DS and buy a PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, and preorder a PS Vita

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.