Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Posts 141 to 160 of 579

pikku

zezhyrule wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

I saw last night a sexy zezzy, just in time to celebrate the mating season. last night in a dream, but still, last night D:

I can make that dream of yours reality~

I don't know, last night was pretty real already.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Geonjaha

lz20XX wrote:

Project-L wrote:

10/27 is not over yet.

It is in Japan, so the theory is debunked

Yes, but the games dont always have to come out in Japan first! Oh wait..

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

YorkshireNed

My gut feeling is a Christmas release.

http://www.wasistdas.co.uk

my website for krautrock, experimental, weird music

LzWinky

Goldeneye923 wrote:

You guys had my hopes up Thursday night. I stayed up until midnight constantly checking my notifications. Not cool.

You do know that Nintendo will announce when the games will come out BEFORE they get released? Believe me, they shouldn't come out as a sudden surprise

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Apollo

YorkshireNed wrote:

They should already be out. If they just kicked them all out at the same time in September they would not eat into the Christmas and early New Year sales.

Apollo

Birdman

Apollo wrote:

YorkshireNed wrote:

They should already be out. If they just kicked them all out at the same time in September they would not eat into the Christmas and early New Year sales.

Nintendo stated the GBA games (and the updates to the NES games & their non-Ambassador releases) will be out by the end of the year, and we have about 1/6 of the year left to go. They're probably still coding the emulator so the games can run multiplayer, and if the rumor is true that we're getting WarioWare: Twisted!, porting that one to run with the 3DS's gyroscope. If the GBA games don't come with or before the late November update, I'll start worrying and complaining, but until then, just wait. They'll be awesome when they come.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

BenAV

Every time I look on Nintendo's website to try to find out information about when they may be released, what I find is less and less promising each time lol
Right now it says "Delivery scheduled to begin within the year".
All that sentence guarantees is that we'll have at least one of the games by the end of the year lol

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Mandoble

And meanwhile more and more 3DSs taking dust without games to play with. Of course, not that few obsolete games will fix that situation at all.

Mandoble

shingi_70

Wonder How long they will wait to Put the games out for the general public. With alot of Ds's being sold this holiday I know a ton of people who would jump on that.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ChaosTheChao

Mandoble wrote:

And meanwhile more and more 3DSs taking dust without games to play with. Of course, not that few obsolete games will fix that situation at all.

What about other games? I've played LOZ:OOT for 36 hours now and i've only had it for 3 weeks!

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

If they don't come out tomorrow Nintendo will still have nine weeks, otherwise they will have lied.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Link79

I'm starting to think they forgot about giving us the GBA games.
We haven't heard a damn thing about it yet.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Chris720

They still have 9 weeks, I'm guessing they'll most likely come out next month if not later this month... but we'll get a SpotPass notification about the GBA games, so no point in worrying.

But if they don't come this year I will be severly disappointed.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

pntjr

Goldeneye923 wrote:

You guys had my hopes up Thursday night. I stayed up until midnight constantly checking my notifications. Not cool.

lol dude, if Nintendo didn't announce it, then you don't have to stay up until midnight waiting for something that wasn't even date confirmed yet.
If they did announce the date, then it would make sense, but they didn't, so...?

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

pntjr

Link79 wrote:

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

LzWinky

Mandoble wrote:

Oh yes because Ocarina of Time is so obsolete that people are still buying the game

WereFox wrote:

If they don't come out tomorrow Nintendo will still have nine weeks, otherwise they will have lied.

About what? What promises did they break?

Link79 wrote:

Totally. That's why we have the certificate. After all, no news on the NES games for about a month proved they forgot about those too.

It seems that patience is a forgotten art these days.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

sykotek

Nintendo® Game Boy® Advance™ Ambassador Scheme Division wrote:

Untitled

D:

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.