Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassader games just dont look right

Posts 61 to 62 of 62

Stereoman

WaveBoy wrote:

Just played around with Kirby for the GBA, and it's flat out yuck-man yucky! Where are the colors!? The brightness isn't there either...Wait a minute, it's almost like these emulations are straight from the original GBA/GBA SP color-wise and brightness wise. I'm just so used to playing GBA games on my Nintendo DS lite which is SOOO much better. The incredible brightness and the vibrant beautiful colors make a world of a difference. Nintendo gave us the weaker emulations, which destroys the experience in comparison to playing these games on a DS lite. Ah well, the GBA games at least look awesome on my 3DS's Menu.

stop beeing a hypocrite and start enjoying the games instead waveboy

me for example got a completely different problem with kirby , as its the ambassador version you cant play it in multiplayer. Yes you got a map but that level system looks for me totally wasted. I can see me running around in circles for hours and nothing happens. Map with little bawkses looks totally useless -.-
Ah shame the gameplay and angel kirby were just cute ...

As for the looks for NEs / GBa games im completelly happy with em. I compared metroid fusion and wario ware inc on my Gba sp and on the 3Ds and they both look way better and vibrant on the 3Ds. just saying ...

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

komicturtle

I don't mind playing in a smaller screen or playing it normally without pressing the select. What I do notice, however, is the "motion", how everytime your character is moving, there is some slight ghosting. Nothing major to me, but definitely noticeable and I can understand why it annoys people.

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.