Showing 1 to 11 of 11
1. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 19:27 BST
I hope the Game Gear still comes sometime this year. I want Columns again!
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 19:30 BST
I have columns on the sega collection on the psp. Is it just that version or do the jewels things always fall very fast, even in easy levels?
Oops, no username pun.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
3. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 20:44 BST
I am also waiting for some official word on the Game Gear. SEGA Europe's site still makes no mention of the 3DS VC and I think it was only announced in Japan when it was publicised as coming to 3DS back in March.
I really want to play GG Shinobi and Sonic on a decent screen as my original console is almost unplayable these days.
Edited on Wed 21st September, 2011 @ 20:45 by Ristar42
4. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 20:53 BST
I really wish companies would quit giving out time lines for when things will be released and never follow through with them. NIntendo said Game Gear would be out this summer. It's not. Konami said Castlevania HOD would hit the PSN this summer. Wrong its still not out.
I think as a video game consumer we deserve better. Don't say such and such game is coming out in the summer and not follow through. If a game hits a delay just give your loyal consumers and fans a heads up.
"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14
5. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 20:59 BST
Hopefully they'll be out by the end of this year. I want G.G. Shinobi.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
6. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 22:35 BST
Columns for the Game Gear is very different from the Genesis version.
1. The music is played on a flute or woodwind instead of a lute or sitar2. The backgrounds are pictures of Athens instead of cartoony Greco-Roman figures3. You can change the columns to be either jewels, blocks, card shapes, or fruit
7. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 22:44 BST
@Heavy_BarrelAccording to my calculations, summer isn't over until a few more weeks.
Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.
8. Posted: Thu 22nd Sep 2011 19:31 BST
@Heavy_BarrelAccording to my calculations, summer isn't over until a few more weeks.Just saying.....
Its over tommorow.
9. Posted: Fri 23rd Sep 2011 02:24 BST
@Heavy_BarrelOh. Well thats a bitch slap to the face....
10. Posted: Fri 23rd Sep 2011 15:10 BST
I honestly forgot about the Summer Game Gear announcment until I saw this thread. Hopefully it will be soon. I would love to have Columns on my 3DS
11. Posted: Sat 24th Sep 2011 05:58 BST
Honestly if the only game you can think about when you hear game gear is columns , you sir deserve a good shaking up ....Sega broke down because people back in the day only like columns ?! poor guys ...jeeeezzz, lets better talk about shinobi I and II or even the sonic games ....