Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Posts 201 to 206 of 206

Void

Supposedly plot important characters are just injured to the point where they won't be able to fight, it was evident in the first GBA game, where if you killed Marcus (Which wasn't hard to do.) Eliwood would ask him after the battle was over to stay by his side and remain his military advisor.
And it seems like this thread just died, and that nobody plays this game anymore..

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Geonjaha

I enjoyed the game - but I havent finished it. It got to a conclusive point where I thought the game was over, only to find more missions. By that point I was just bored.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Void

Geonjaha wrote:

I enjoyed the game - but I havent finished it. It got to a conclusive point where I thought the game was over, only to find more missions. By that point I was just bored.

I see, I'm personally going to go through it again on Ephiram's route to say I've beat it both ways, and then I'm going to try and get all of the s-s-secret characters.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Aqueous

I've just returned to it lately, I'm close to finishing on Hard and this is my first run through. Two chapters left if I understood the review correctly.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Keep going! It gets intense!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.