3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Showing 201 to 206 of 206

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

201. Posted:

yeah, I hate when people confuse "not for me" with "completely awful".

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Void

202. Posted:

Supposedly plot important characters are just injured to the point where they won't be able to fight, it was evident in the first GBA game, where if you killed Marcus (Which wasn't hard to do.) Eliwood would ask him after the battle was over to stay by his side and remain his military advisor.
And it seems like this thread just died, and that nobody plays this game anymore.. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

203. Posted:

I enjoyed the game - but I havent finished it. It got to a conclusive point where I thought the game was over, only to find more missions. By that point I was just bored.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Void

204. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

I enjoyed the game - but I havent finished it. It got to a conclusive point where I thought the game was over, only to find more missions. By that point I was just bored.

I see, I'm personally going to go through it again on Ephiram's route to say I've beat it both ways, and then I'm going to try and get all of the s-s-secret characters. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

205. Posted:

I've just returned to it lately, I'm close to finishing on Hard and this is my first run through. Two chapters left if I understood the review correctly.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

206. Posted:

Keep going! It gets intense! :O

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u