Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Posts 121 to 140 of 206

Late

Winter wrote:

How do you change classes?

You need a special item like Elysian Whip (used to turn Pegasus Knight into better class). You can get these items in some battles.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

bro2dragons

Late wrote:

Winter wrote:

You need a special item like Elysian Whip (used to turn Pegasus Knight into better class). You can get these items in some battles.

Or level your characters up enough. I believe it's level 20?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Late

bro2dragons wrote:

Late wrote:

Winter wrote:

Or level your characters up enough. I believe it's level 20?

Haven't leveled anyone till 20 yet so didn't know about that yet. Although Ross seemed to change class when I leveled him to Lv.10, forgot about that. Thanks for the information.

It's its, not it's.

Dynetheous

Ross, Ewan, and Amelia all special characters, they are the only ones who change class at level 10. after that they are like any other normal character. As for the class promotions, you can promote any character over level 10, i would recommend promoting when the character is at level 20, if you promote your character at level 10, you just wasted 10 levels that you could have leveled them up at, which makes them a weak character. So wait till there level 20, you will be surprised how strong they get when you wait.
(they dont promote at level 20, you still have to give them there item to promote)

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

bro2dragons

@Zephren: Gotcha. It's been a while for me. Other FE games have early promotion items and also promote units naturally.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Robo-goose

Heh heh heh, it feels good to see so many people enjoying Fire Emblem.

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

Dynetheous

i've beaten it twice(both story lines)but then my sd card got corrupted, its SUCKS! so im trying to beat it twice again so i can have the super trainee classes. if you want a challenge try fire emblem on hard XD it makes you a worthy gamer if you beat it.

LordJumpMad

I played Sacred Stones before but I let half my team die at the end
This time I haven't let anyone die, and I max there level to 20 on both class.
But I need some help with the Support thing, how do I make them support each other alot quicker?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Dynetheous

go to gamefaqs @LordJumpMad they have lots of walkthoughs about the support thing. it tells what supports are best for each character and they is a "glitch" to let you support people multiple times in a chapter.

Bass_X0

I'm not letting anyone die. It may take several times to do a chapter but I hate losing characters in games like this.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

ShadowChaos

do the glitch still work in the game?

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Fuzzy

@bro2dragons - cheers, I'll see if I can pick it up on eBay or something.

On chapter 10 on Ephraims route. Been restarting chapters a few times to keep my favourite characters alive. Also trying some supports.

What have people's teams ended up as so far?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

SuperLink

I've kept everyone except Gilliam, that first pegasus girl, and Garcia's son.

Does anyone know if that girl, that works for Grado that you fight in the chapter where there's that big fat Grado guy, is any worth getting?

SuperLink

Fuzzy

Amelia? She's one of those special trainee classes I think. I've gotten her, but haven't used her though.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Late

I killed Amelia by an accident. She attacked my Eirika and she hit back two times till Amelia died. Not worrying about it too much. I think she is the only one I missed.

It's its, not it's.

Dynetheous

Amelia is one of the best characters in my opinion, she is Extremely weak at first, so go to the tower of valni and level her up. I have her as a great knight and shes awesome. She has high stat caps and that makes her worth it. Ross and Ewan are the same, they all have slightly higher stat caps than the other characters. My fav character is Ewan, and ill tell you why... beat the game twice and on the third time make Ewan a super pupil. He can control Anima, light and dark magic. the only thing he cant do is staves:( but he has really good stat caps.

Digiki

Amelia, Ross, and Ewan are fun, if you don't want to grind they're some of the worst units in the game, but with a grind they're worth using. Although a trained Franz will generally be better than Amelia, if you make her a general she'll outdo Gilliam, but her defence isn't amazing, and 5 move is terrible, so general is a poor choice if you aren't stat maxing.
Lute generally winds up better than Ewan by a wide margin, and Artur and Moulder usually end up similar stat-wise.
Hero Ross is poor in comparison to Gerik, he's the best Berserker though.
Super Trainees aren't that great, and in-game they're always the worst choice.
Ross as a Super Journeyman gets a 15% crit rate boost, but doesn't gain any constitution on promotion meaning every axe he uses will slow him down, and he's already not quick. Then of course he can become a Berserker, which has the same crit boost, can walk on water and mountains, has better stat gains from promotions and better stat caps.
There are really no benefits to Super Journeyman.

Amelia and Ewan have some cool gimmicks in their Super classes, but they don't gain any constitution on promotion and since they're scrawny and weak all the weapons they use weigh them down and heavily drop their speed.
Amelia gets 15% crit boost, making her like a Swordmaster or Berserker, but slow as her constitution is poor and won't be improving. Cool gimmick, but her other options are all better.
For Ewan, dark tomes are the heaviest weapon type in the game (also the worst!) with only Flux and Nosferatu, as the rest are way too heavy to be the best option. Anima is easily the best magic, and if you've got Anima then Staves are a much bigger benefit than Light magic.

LordJumpMad

I already have Lute max out, I have no need for Ewan.
And making Ewan a Dark mage would hurt his weapon class.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Dynetheous

@Digiki All true but if you like playing the game after you've beaten the story line, you can go to the secret shop and buy the items to max out each character, just give Ewan some body rings, no worries about the heavy dark tomb now the only reason i like ewan's trainee is that he uses all magic (im sure you know this tho) But i think that ross as a trainee sucks, the only reason that i said that Amelia was good is because her stats all went up one for almost every level up. which made her awesome.

Edited on by Dynetheous

ShadowChaos

should i switch Knoll to Druid or Summoner

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.