3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: 3DS Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 221 to 240 of 257

AuthorMessage

KingMike

221. Posted:

Saw some guy on ebay selling a bunch of NES cart boards as "precious metals" (meaning he thinks one should scrap them) not games. :(
From the chip IDs I could read there was a couple Bases Loadeds in there.
Other confirmed games Othello for NES and I think NCAA Basketball for SNES.
Probably at least a Super Mario Bros and a Duck Hunt (but not SMBDH).
Another PCB ID I could read (but not the game ID) meant it (most likely) was a To The Earth, but could be Burai Fighter or Lolo 2.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

222. Posted:

Updated, I don't think Europe is going to get Bases Loaded.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

223. Posted:

Na gets Blaster Master

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

224. Posted:

Good, that game's NA 3DS release has been delayed for too long.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

225. Posted:

NA also gets Uforia tommorow along with Blaster Master, we surprisingly get Ufouria before Europe even though they actually got it originally and we didn't.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

226. Posted:

Actually Uforia comes out to the wii u virtual console not 3DS virtual console.

My Youtube channel!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

227. Posted:

Pianomanfreak wrote:

Okay, fixing that

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

228. Posted:

Wouldn't mind Revelations: The Demon Slayer getting released in Europe one day.
And while i'd like to have the Donkey Kong Land games on my 3DS i'd probably wait for a discount since i've got all the originals.

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

KingMike

229. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Pianomanfreak wrote:

Okay, fixing that

No, tell Sunsoft/Nintendo to fix that! :(

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

230. Posted:

Isn't Super Mario deluxe aviable for everyone in Europe now? I dontthink its promotion only any longer

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

231. Posted:

Na gets Mysterious Murasame Castle on August 7.

My Youtube channel!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

232. Posted:

Mysterious Murasame Castle is coming to North America

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

233. Posted:

We're getting Xtreme Sports

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

234. Posted:

Europe gets Mega Man II GB and Xtreme Sports

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

235. Posted:

Sad news have to wait awhile in north america for Xtreme sports reason its not coming out on the 7th

My Youtube channel!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

236. Posted:

The NA release of Xtreme Sports has been delayed though we're getting The Mysterious Murasame Castle today.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

237. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

Isn't Super Mario deluxe aviable for everyone in Europe now? I dontthink its promotion only any longer

you are right.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

238. Posted:

Looks like the day of the week Japanese eShop reveals their next week releases will be on a different day of the week from now on despite them still getting their new set of releases on Wednesday.

unrandomsam wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

you are right.

That's actually up for sale now in your regions? I thought they just stopped offering it on the eShop completely.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

239. Posted:

No VC games for NA this week.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

240. Posted:

North America finally gets Xtreme Sports tomorrow.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook