Forums

Topic: 3DS Virtual Console games missing between regions

Posts 201 to 220 of 299

CrazyOtto

On the 3DS VC, Japan gets nothing once again. For 3DSware, they get more visual novels, a localization of EDGE, and a new Pokemon spin-off game.

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

CrazyOtto

North America gets its final game of Mega May.

I'm going to be on vacation during the first week of June so I'll update all three regions on the list after I get home on Friday night June 6th.

CrazyOtto

KingMike

Wow, Japan's about to go a whole month without a new 3DS VC game.

KingMike

luke795

Nothing for NA.

luke795

CrazyOtto

Everything I missed:

• Europe got Super Dodge Ball
  • Japan got nothing
  • North America got nothing

Also, Europe gets Mach Rider.

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

Sorted out all of the Capcom bulk.

CrazyOtto

KingMike

I just finally played Toki Tori, and it's kind of surprising it wasn't released in Japan considering Japanese is one of the available languages.
Not a language you'd typically support in a western game unless you planned to release it there.

KingMike

CrazyOtto

KingMike wrote:

I just finally played Toki Tori, and it's kind of surprising it wasn't released in Japan considering Japanese is one of the available languages.
Not a language you'd typically support in a western game unless you planned to release it there.

That's surprising, it makes it wonder if they'll get it this time around but Japan didn't get any of the newer games either.

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

I guess the new releases for both Europe and Japan are going to be announced on different days of the week now.

CrazyOtto

unrandomsam

The Japanese 3DS seems to be seriously lacking in PC Engine stuff. (Just Blazing Lasers / Ninja Spirit / Soldier Blade / Wonderboy III (I forget its TG16 name) would be enough for me. There again if they did that the chance of me getting any more NES becomes zero.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

CrazyOtto

America gets Super Dodge Ball early

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

Japan hasn't gotten anything on the 3DS VC for a while now. I wonder if they will get games on it again after a Direct with a special announcement.

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

North America gets Castlevania III on both 3DS and Wii U

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

No VC games for Europe on 3DS this week.

CrazyOtto

SURubyFan

No VC games for North America this week either.

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

CrazyOtto

Europe gets the Pokemon Trading Card game, Japan doesn't even have it yet so Japan should start getting 3DS VC again soon.

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

Still no new 3DS VC games for Japan but they do get 3D Classicized version of a Sega classic, Fantasy Zone II.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic