Forums

Topic: 3DS Virtual Console games missing between regions

Posts 201 to 220 of 291

CrazyOtto

North America gets its final game of Mega May.

I'm going to be on vacation during the first week of June so I'll update all three regions on the list after I get home on Friday night June 6th.

KingMike

Wow, Japan's about to go a whole month without a new 3DS VC game.

KingMike

luke795

Nothing for NA.

luke795

KingMike

I just finally played Toki Tori, and it's kind of surprising it wasn't released in Japan considering Japanese is one of the available languages.
Not a language you'd typically support in a western game unless you planned to release it there.

KingMike

CrazyOtto

KingMike wrote:

I just finally played Toki Tori, and it's kind of surprising it wasn't released in Japan considering Japanese is one of the available languages.
Not a language you'd typically support in a western game unless you planned to release it there.

That's surprising, it makes it wonder if they'll get it this time around but Japan didn't get any of the newer games either.

unrandomsam

The Japanese 3DS seems to be seriously lacking in PC Engine stuff. (Just Blazing Lasers / Ninja Spirit / Soldier Blade / Wonderboy III (I forget its TG16 name) would be enough for me. There again if they did that the chance of me getting any more NES becomes zero.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

SSBMarioFan

No VC games for North America this week either.

Hey, I got the New 3DS! And it's the small one!
I'm also a pro at Smash Bros. (Well, the 3DS version anyway.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

CrazyOtto

Still no new 3DS VC games for Japan but they do get 3D Classicized version of a Sega classic, Fantasy Zone II.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic