3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: 3DS Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 201 to 220 of 265

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

201. Posted:

On the 3DS VC, Japan gets nothing once again. For 3DSware, they get more visual novels, a localization of EDGE, and a new Pokemon spin-off game.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

202. Posted:

North America gets its final game of Mega May.

I'm going to be on vacation during the first week of June so I'll update all three regions on the list after I get home on Friday night June 6th.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

203. Posted:

Wow, Japan's about to go a whole month without a new 3DS VC game.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

luke795

204. Posted:

Nothing for NA.

luke795

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

205. Posted:

Everything I missed:

• Europe got Super Dodge Ball
  • Japan got nothing
  • North America got nothing

Also, Europe gets Mach Rider.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

206. Posted:

Sorted out all of the Capcom bulk.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

207. Posted:

America gets Double Dragon II

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

208. Posted:

I just finally played Toki Tori, and it's kind of surprising it wasn't released in Japan considering Japanese is one of the available languages.
Not a language you'd typically support in a western game unless you planned to release it there.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

209. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

I just finally played Toki Tori, and it's kind of surprising it wasn't released in Japan considering Japanese is one of the available languages.
Not a language you'd typically support in a western game unless you planned to release it there.

That's surprising, it makes it wonder if they'll get it this time around but Japan didn't get any of the newer games either.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

210. Posted:

EU gets nothing on 3DS VC

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

211. Posted:

I guess the new releases for both Europe and Japan are going to be announced on different days of the week now.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

212. Posted:

The Japanese 3DS seems to be seriously lacking in PC Engine stuff. (Just Blazing Lasers / Ninja Spirit / Soldier Blade / Wonderboy III (I forget its TG16 name) would be enough for me. There again if they did that the chance of me getting any more NES becomes zero.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

213. Posted:

America gets Super Dodge Ball early

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

214. Posted:

Japan hasn't gotten anything on the 3DS VC for a while now. I wonder if they will get games on it again after a Direct with a special announcement.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

215. Posted:

North America gets Castlevania III on both 3DS and Wii U

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

216. Posted:

No VC games for Europe on 3DS this week.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

217. Posted:

No VC games for North America this week either.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

218. Posted:

Europe gets the Pokemon Trading Card game, Japan doesn't even have it yet so Japan should start getting 3DS VC again soon.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

219. Posted:

Still no new 3DS VC games for Japan but they do get 3D Classicized version of a Sega classic, Fantasy Zone II.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

220. Posted:

Na gets Bases Loaded for the Wii U and 3DS tomorrow.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak