Pianomanfreak

181. Posted:

NA gets Mach Rider

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

182. Posted:

And then next week we get two of the best old games of all (Golden Sun - Wii U and Mario 3)

Edited on by WaLzgi

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

KingMike

183. Posted:

Despite that I think I have two physical copies of it, I'd buy Golden Sun if it were on 3DS VC.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

184. Posted:

Europe gets Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

KingMike

185. Posted:

Japan gets Shadowgate for the NES (though supposedly it was pretty badly localized in Japan, so it's more famous there as a crappy game).

KingMike

AuthorMessage

brooks83

186. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Japan gets Shadowgate for the NES (though supposedly it was pretty badly localized in Japan, so it's more famous there as a crappy game).

I saw Daan Koopman's tweet and mistakenly thought it was coming to the Wii U VC. Still, this gives me hope that it will come to the Wii U soon, especially with the reimagined Shadowgate coming out soon for PC.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

187. Posted:

EU gets Galaga

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

188. Posted:

Japan gets Donkey Kong Land 3

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

189. Posted:

As expected, they get the GBC version and the rest of us (most certainly) won't.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Mitsuko_Chan

190. Posted:

No games for NA this week.

あなたは素晴らしいです。あなたと誰混乱させてはいけない。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

191. Posted:

Odd, I thought this was going to be the beginning of Mega May.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

192. Posted:

Actually, today is the beginning of Mega May as well as the first day of May.

NA gets Mega Man Xtreme

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

193. Posted:

Going to have to have at least one two-game week if they plan to release six games in five weeks.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

194. Posted:

The whole Mega May schedule is revealed for NA

EDIT: Europe is also finally getting Mario Golf

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

2Sang

195. Posted:

I'm still waiting for super mario deluxe

Please undastanding since 2012.
Shadow4SSB4 is the greatest person in the history of the internet. May god have mercy on his poor soul and also tell sakurai to add shadow, silver, and big the cat to smash.

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

196. Posted:

Europe gets Clu Clu Land

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

197. Posted:

Japan's only game this week is a 3DSware game. "Arc Style: Soccer!! 2014", nothing else for them on 3DS though they get 3 Wii U VC games next week.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

198. Posted:

3DS VC seems to be skipping Japan again despite them getting Wii U VC and a 3DSware game, the 3DSware game is "Combat in May".

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

199. Posted:

Europe gets Double Dragon II

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

200. Posted:

Europe gets Famicom import The Mysterious Murasame Castle

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook