3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: 3DS Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 161 to 180 of 259

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

161. Posted:

Europe gets Devil World

We'll find out what Japan gets tomorrow night and what America gets on Thursday morning.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

162. Posted:

I don't think the original game has any kind of multiplayer, so getting Revelations: The Demon Slayer in Eustralica sure would be nice.

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

163. Posted:

Japan gets no VC games this week, only 3DSware

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

164. Posted:

@CrazyOtto think again Japan gets Gundam World Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

165. Posted:

Pianomanfreak wrote:

@CrazyOtto think again Japan gets Gundam World Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars

They got that last week

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

166. Posted:

Well, technically released this week but announced last week (as is typical of Japan).

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

167. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Well, technically released this week but announced last week (as is typical of Japan).

You're right on this one.

Also, NA doesn't seem to be getting any VC on 3DS this week, at least we get Yumi's Odd Oddesy.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

168. Posted:

Europe gets Adventure Island II

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

169. Posted:

Japan surprises you all by getting Super Donkey Kong GB (the western Donkey Kong Land 1. Confusingly DKL2 was DKL in Japan.)
Now it's likely we get to watch Japan get the colorized version of DKL3 while the west gets the monochrome.

I'm sure the 3DS release is going to keep its self-aware plotline of K. Rool stealing the Banana Horde so the Kongs can rescue it again on (a virtual) Game Boy to "prove" that DKC didn't sell solely because of its graphics. :P

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

170. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to North America on April 17th for both 3DS and Wii U.
http://nintendoeverything.com/north-american-gba-wii-u-vc-lin...

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

171. Posted:

It's finally confirmed that North America will be getting Super Mario Bros 3 this April

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

172. Posted:

NA gets Clu Clu Land.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

Andyliini

173. Posted:

Megaman games coming to 3DS Virtual Console soon, says Capcom

In may, to be precise, it's called MegaMay. Hopefully soon, and Europe too. You can also vote which game comes first.

Edited on by Andyliini

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter: Andyliini

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

174. Posted:

Here's hoping Mega Man V is first out the gate. It deserves it.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

175. Posted:

Japan gets their Adventures of Lolo Famicom game, but their "Adventures of Lolo" is actually our "Adventures of Lolo 2".

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

176. Posted:

I wonder if we'll get the start of the NES trilogy (from what I understand, the first NES game was a compilation of levels from the Eggerland games), and also will we get the final game (because the Wii didn't for some reason).
Would also be nice to get the Game Boy Lolo (I got a physical copy of the JP version. I've heard the EU version is better but it's even harder to come by. I only ever saw it regularly listed on ebay Germany, by sellers only offering to ship to the EU).

KingMike

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

177. Posted:

NA gets nothing this week.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

178. Posted:

Neko_Chan wrote:

NA gets nothing this week.

Bummer

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

179. Posted:

EU didn't get anything on 3DS this week either, and I already have the GBA games sorted out on the Wii U thread.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

180. Posted:

Japan gets Donkey Kong Land 2

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook