3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 961 to 980 of 1,000

AuthorMessage

Stu13

961. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

Okies I guess not, need 2 more pieces...anyways, without giving its exact location...could someone tell me where to look for the Red Mail?

It is in Lorule Castle. You can get it and then leave to go tackle the Tower before finishing the game proper, as the front door stays open once you enter.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

Gioku

962. Posted:

Sheesh... and I still haven't beaten this game...! I need to get on this...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

963. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

I finished it and now here are my thoughts.

This is definitely the best 3DS game out there and I would highly recommend this game to any 3DS owner as well as Zelda fans. The only issue I had with this game is that this is the easiest Zelda game I've ever played as I never used the guide to tell me what to do in a particular situation and the Hero Mode is just ridiculous in the first half of the game as you will constantly die a lot! Puzzles aren't as mysterious as the previous Zelda games and there isn't any feel of mystery in there kind of like how its done in the metroid series.

But as a whole, I liked it. Good story, great graphics and great gameplay. I cannot wait to see how Nintendo makes another Zelda game and that they learn from this and make the next one as mysterious as the other Zelda games.

My feelings are similar to this. It only took me 14 hrs to beat the game even with finding all the Baby Maiamais (and some of them were painful). How sad, considering that I have no desire to play the game again anytime remotely soon, even in hero mode.

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

964. Posted:

So...could anyone tell what they did exactly with Moldorm in this game compared to his SNES counterpart? Is he slightly more sluggish or something? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

CM30

965. Posted:

The two major changes with him are:

1. If he knocks you off, he doesn't recover all his health

2. He can be stunned with the hammer

He might also be slower, but those above things are the main changes.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Stu13

966. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

So...could anyone tell what they did exactly with Moldorm in this game compared to his SNES counterpart? Is he slightly more sluggish or something? lol

He is a hamburger now. A controversial decision, but I feel that it was an effective one.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

967. Posted:

Stu13 wrote:

Mizore wrote:

He is a hamburger now. A controversial decision, but I feel that it was an effective one.

....A hamburger...? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

evo17

968. Posted:

Hi, Just wanted to ask a quick question to others who have played the game - did anyone notice significant slow down/ choppy framerate in some of the dungeons? Particularly the lorule ones with lots going on onscreen... I barely see any mention of this is reviews but was a little disappointed to see this.I've got the download version on a class 10 16gb SD card.

Aside from that though this was a great experience to play through, albeit a tad too easy - will try hero mode next :)

evo17

AuthorMessage

Guovssohas

969. Posted:

Yes i did notice it, but it really wasn't bothering me at all, just a little stuttering here and there. I have a retail copy.

And yes it was on the easy side, mainly the puzzles imo, didn't get stuck once. I really hope this isn't a trend.

Edited on by Guovssohas

Guovssohas

AuthorMessage

Oragami

970. Posted:

Can we talk about how amazing the ending to this game is?

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

BSlyTheGamerGuy

971. Posted:

I'm on my second play-through of A Link Between Worlds and I can honestly say that it's my favorite Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. This game is an absolute joy to play and I'm really have some fun with it, and that's what games are all about. Fun.

It's bringing me back to a time when playing video games was a joy and you didn't have to worry about anything else in life, the 3DS and ALBW is seriously taking me back to when gaming was in it's golden age. I'm loving every damn second of it.

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter: BSlyTheGamerGuy

AuthorMessage

Bronze

972. Posted:

I dont have all the items despite of saving 6/7 sages. Can someone tell me how to get them?

Besides from the gear and ravio item of course. I got all of those.

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Rapido

973. Posted:

@Bronze its the bottles good sir. 5 bottles in all. other's are the items you can buy in shops like the scoot fruit and the final one I won't say as you will get it near end game.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

Bronze

974. Posted:

Thank you

I did not expect five bottles to be in the game :D

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Rapido

975. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

Thank you

I did not expect five bottles to be in the game :D

Hey I expected 6, lol.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

Tops

976. Posted:

Wanted to revive this rather than make a new thread for a question I have that ties into the ending, therefore SPOILERS (although at this point I'm sure most have beat it).

Early in the game, when we first see Yuga merged with Ganon and Hilda contains him, at that point does she actually need to hold him back or is it part of their joint plan to get Link involved? Obviously he betrays her at the end but at that early moment is Hilda actually protecting Zelda and Link from him or is she just using him as a reason to have Link do everything else to get the Triforce?

This may not have a definitive answer but what are your thoughts?

Edited on by Tops

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

977. Posted:

You can use the [ spoiler ] tag without the spaces

Hilda was only pretending to hold Yuga back. They were plotting together throughout the entire game until the last part.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

978. Posted:

I've played through Hero Mode twice, the only problem with this game is I wanted it to be a little longer, and I felt it was a bit too easy. Other than that, I loved it and it has tied for my favorite LoZ game (WIndwaker being the other).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

Tops

979. Posted:

@Unca_Lz Cool, fixed that. And yeah, that was my first thought too although I also thought it could have been an early warning sign for Hilda that she should have been careful.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

980. Posted:

Hilda had to make her story believable

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky