3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 901 to 920 of 998

AuthorMessage

RyanOehrli

901. Posted:

I just beat the Thieves' Hangout in Lorule and I'm stuck since. The only place I can seem to get into is the Swamp Temple and there I get to the very last room and get stuck?

I was enjoying the game so much too. I hit a total halt now though.

I write reviews and features for www.highscorereviews.com

Twitter: RyanDoesReviews

AuthorMessage

Gioku

902. Posted:

@RyanOehrli: All of the dungeons can be accessed in any order! Try exploring Hyrule for fissures, and/or try out different items in different places. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Artwark

903. Posted:

I've beaten the game and now I'm in hero mode. I can say that this is the first Zelda game I barely used a walkthrough or a hint to that matter to make progress. Spirit tracks came close until I was clueless in that one specific dungeon puzzle. The only time I used a walkthrough is to find out the bottles as well as the master ores and the red mail(Only to know where it is in hero mode because trust me, its DAMM HARD!) but even then, I only used one which I got from the shop in karariko village without the guide even to beat the final boss.

I can't give my full thoughts on it yet since I've started Hero Mode and once I do that I'll give my thoughts on this new direction of the Zelda universe and how it can improve and whether you're interested in that or not, you can reply to me or I'll leave a post here for that matter.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Gioku

904. Posted:

@Artwark barely used walktroughs? I made it all the way through without a single guide. B-)

...I did end up missing some things like the Pegasus Boots and the second item pouch, but... whatever. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Henmii

905. Posted:

Out of curiosity: Does anyone know the official boss names? Of course there's Yuga, but I don't know the other names (the boss from the dark palace is probably just called Helmasaur King)!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

906. Posted:

@Henmii All of the boss names can be found here.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Artwark

907. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Artwark barely used walktroughs? I made it all the way through without a single guide. B-)

...I did end up missing some things like the Pegasus Boots and the second item pouch, but... whatever. :P

What I meant by barely was that I never used the guide to make full progress.

AuthorMessage

Henmii

908. Posted:

@KodyWB-98,

Thanks! So it's not Helmasaur but Gemesaur: It's probably family, and he was full of rupees! So I see what they did there! Also: Thieves hideout boss can be linked to Blind! Cool!

By the way: How did they get the names? Straight from Nintendo?

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Contrite

909. Posted:

I really loved A Link Between Worlds, I can see myself replaying this yearly.

But is it just me, or did it seem kinda short? When I completed it I had only clocked around 12 hours or so, which seems kind of short for a Zelda game.

Contrite

AuthorMessage

Gioku

910. Posted:

So, in the grand tradition of me and Zelda games... it's going to take me at least four tries to beat the final boss... Untitled

Lost to Yuga's first form twice; then I beat his first form but ended up battling his second with only half a heart left (and no potions)... so I couldn't figure out his patterns before I died...! ...so I need to beat his first form with a lot more health left if I want to stand a chance...! ...the upgraded Fire Rod was really helpful, though! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Swiket

911. Posted:

The only time I had to use a guide was for finding the last Maiamai baby... to be fair, I don't think I ever would've been able to realize where it was.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

CM30

912. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

The only time I had to use a guide was for finding the last Maiamai baby... to be fair, I don't think I ever would've been able to realize where it was.

Out of curiosity, where was it?

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

913. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

I had the same problem, too. Did it happen to be in the southern portion of Hyrule?

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Swiket

914. Posted:

Yeah. It was the one where you need use a bomb to open up a hidden cave, and you find the Maiamai baby in a pool of water inside. It also leads to a heart piece.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Gioku

915. Posted:

That's five tries now, still haven't managed to beat Yuga. >.<

...and I got so close on the fourth try! I thought I had it in the bag this time but I totally bombed and didn't even get past phase one... bummer.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

916. Posted:

Beat the game and the final dungeon is probably my favorite Zelda dungeon ever. Managed to get all the heart containers (maiamais too) which made the final boss battle all the more easier, still almost died though. :3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

917. Posted:

So what's that Tower area like that's in Lorule? Looked it up, is Moldorm the only boss you fight in there?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Artwark

918. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

...and I got so close on the fourth try! I thought I had it in the bag this time but I totally bombed and didn't even get past phase one... bummer.

He's not that hard really. Sure in few tries its tough, but then when you use the bottles and observe carefully, its not that hard at all.... I'd advice you to get all the five bottles.....

AuthorMessage

Gioku

919. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

Gioku wrote:

He's not that hard really. Sure in few tries its tough, but then when you use the bottles and observe carefully, its not that hard at all.... I'd advice you to get all the five bottles.....

I have three bottles... one of which is useless 'cause it's got a note in it... >.<

...and I never did figure out how to catch fairies in this game. :|

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Artwark

920. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I have three bottles... one of which is useless 'cause it's got a note in it... >.<

...and I never did figure out how to catch fairies in this game. :|

To get rid of the note, go to the kakariko village and head to the milk house. The guy will give you some milk after reading the letter. Then you have to go to the death mountain and find that guy somewhere in the mountain.

Or you could just go behind the vacant house and blow it up to get the bottle.

You can't catch fairies in this game(Atleast that's what I've tried) So you need to go to lorule and head to the weapon shop to get a fairy.